Intercom to Google Bigquery – Made Easy
Replicate Intercom to Google Bigquery in minute
Are you looking for ways to transfer data from Intercom to Google Bigquery? Here, we have discussed a quick and easy way to do this data migration using an ETL tool: Daton.
Monitoring customer service becomes a challenging issue due to the lack of real-time data. Usually, the executives in charge of monitoring need to compile reports from various sources like IM services, Social media platforms, Emails, SMS, Chat systems, Cloud Telephony services. The compilation is a daunting task in itself, and it takes time to prepare reports which are then analyzed. This time lag is one of the biggest challenges that companies face since it delays the decision-making process. Modern businesses feed data from all sources to a data warehouse like Google BigQuery for easier and faster analytics. But loading all this data manually to the data warehouse is also a difficult task. Daton is a highly automated data pipeline that easily integrates various sources that a company may be using. It can automatically fetch data from the Intercom into a data warehouse without any effort or maintaining scripts.
Why integrate Intercom to Google Bigquery?
Chatbots or customer service systems like Intercom directly interact with the users and know their taste, preference, budget, and many more key indices. Tickets raised from each customer regarding several issues speak volumes about different products and their feedback. Top companies usually collect data from customer service apps and user engagement data from marketing campaigns, CRMs, e-commerce platforms, email marketing tools, social media marketing platforms, cloud telephony services. Behavioural patterns of users like wishlists, search history, cart addition, and cart abandonment data also provide great insights into product demand trends. All of this data can be used to project sales trends and allocate marketing and other budgets accordingly to optimize profits. This data is continuously mined and analyzed and helps a business gain insights, minimizing loss and maximizing revenue.
Intercom is a Conversational Relationship Platform that is designed to enhance customer relationships through personalized messaging. It facilitates Lead Generation, Customer Engagement and Customer Support. Intercom provides Business Messenger, Management tools, Customer data platform and useful integration with popular apps. The platform supports a company with everything to deliver conversational customer experiences and enhance the customer journey.
Google Bigquery Overview
Google BigQuery is a first serverless data warehouse service used by both start-ups and Fortune 500 companies. This cloud service automatically scales to fulfil any demands of a query. The best part about using Google BigQuery is that you can instantly load data to the service as soon as you start using it. The primary requirements are a mechanism to load data into the data warehouse and the ability to write SQL queries. BigQuery also optimizes the storage and datasets in the background. Hence makes real-time analysis quicker and easier. Google BigQuery service offers an excellent pricing model based on the amount of data processed by incoming queries, not on the storage or the compute capacity for processing queries.
How to replicate Intercom to Google Bigquery?
There are two ways in which you can replicate Intercom to Google Bigquery warehouse.
Build a data pipeline
This process needs much experience and consumes a lot of time and manpower. The chances of errors are more. You need to extract data using Intercom APIs & then connect it properly with Google Bigquery data warehouse.
Use Daton to integrate Intercom & Google Bigquery
Use Daton to integrate Intercom & Google Bigquery is the fastest & easiest way to save your time and efforts. Leveraging a cloud data pipeline like Daton significantly accelerates and simplifies the time it takes to build automated reporting.
Configuring data replication on Daton only takes a few minutes and a few clicks. You won’t require any code or manage any infrastructure, yet they can access their Intercom data in a few hours.
Daton is easy and simple to use. The interface allows analysts and developers to use UI elements to configure data replication from Intercom data into Google Bigquery.
Daton takes care of:
- Rate limits,
- Historical data load,
- Incremental data load,
- Table creation, deletion &reloads,
- Refreshing access tokens,
And many more important features to help analysts so that they can focus more on data analysis rather than worry about the data migration.
Steps to Integrate Intercom with Daton
- Sign in to Daton
- Select Intercom from the Integrations page
- Provide Integration Name, Replication Frequency, and History. you cannot change integration name later as it would be used in creating tables for the integration.
- You will be redirected to the Intercom login page for authorizing Daton to extract data periodically.
- Post successful authentication, you will be prompted to choose from the list of available Intercom accounts
- Select the required tables from the available list of tables
- Then select all required fields for each table
- Submit the integration
Here are more reasons to explore Daton for Intercom to Google Bigquery Integration.
- Faster Integration of Intercom to Google Bigquery– Intercom to Google Bigquery is one of the integrations Daton can handle very fast and seamlessly. By following a few steps, you can easily connect Intercom to Google Bigquery.
- No Effort & Maintenance: Daton takes care of all the data replication processes and infrastructure automatically once you sign up for a Daton account and configure the data sources. You don’t need to manage any infrastructure or write codes.
- You get an incredibly friendly customer support team who ensure that you leave the data engineering to Daton and focus on analysis and insights.
- Daton is an Enterprise-grade data pipeline which you get at an unbeatable price to help your business become data-driven. Get started today for just $10 with a single integration and scale up as your demands increase.
- Robust Scheduling Options: allows you to schedule jobs based on their requirements using a simple configuration step.
- Daton supports popular cloud data warehouses like Snowflake, Google Bigquery, Amazon Redshift, Oracle Autonomous Data Warehouse, PostgreSQL and more.
- Flexible loading options allows optimizing data loading behaviour to maximize storage utilization and ease of querying.
- Enterprise-grade encryption gives your peace of mind.
- Support for 100+ data sources: In addition to Intercom, Daton can extract data from various resources like Databases, Sales and Marketing applications, Analytics and Payment platforms. Daton will ensure that all useful data can be transferred to Google Bigquery for generating relevant insights.