HubSpot to BigQuery – Made Easy
Replicate HubSpot to BigQuery in minutes
A business using HubSpot to attract potential customers, convert them to leads, and ultimately into paying customers generates a lot of data. This data helps businesses to make decisions such as to optimize user-targeted ad campaigns or to make improvements in advertising and marketing campaigns. Replicating your HubSpot data to BigQuery gives you an in-depth understanding of your data. Also, integrating HubSpot data to BigQuery will allow you to take backup of your data and combine it with other data sources to make it even more beneficial.
Why integrate HubSpot to BigQuery?
As HubSpot allows businesses to modernize the process of attracting visitors and converting leads, Hubspot stores a huge amount of valuable customer, sales, and marketing data. For those who seek to understand this data in more granular details along with data from other sources, integrating HubSpot’s insights into a highly reliable cloud data warehouse like BigQuery can help you to unearth crucial business insights. Integrating your HubSpot data into BigQuery will also allow you to have a backup for your data for future analysis and will also act as a single source of truth for your teams.
HubSpot is an all-in-one marketing software that provides tools to host landing pages, create blogs and email sequences, and manage interactions with your customers and all this while analyzing the success of the campaign and tracking user behavior. In nutshell, it is a complete suite of tools for marketing, sales, and support that together help you sell better and grow better in your niche market. HubSpot empowers marketers and salespeople with its customer-centric platform that helps them with innovation, automation, scalability, and personalized experience.
Google BigQuery is a powerful, fast, and flexible data warehouse used for handling or analyzing big data. It enables super-fast SQL queries against petabytes of data using the processing power of Google’s infrastructure. You can upload massive datasets into BigQuery machine learning to help you better understand the data. BigQuery is a trusted source to process your data as it will help you securely and cost-effectively process relevant data and turn it into actionable insights for your business.
How to replicate HubSpot to BigQuery?
Here are two approaches you can use to replicate HubSpot data to BigQuery. This will allow you to evaluate the pros and cons of both and choose the one that best suits your requirement.
Build your own data pipeline
This process needs a lot of experience and consumes a lot of time and manpower. The chances of errors are more due to multiple integrated steps to be executed one after the other. You need to extract data using HubSpot APIs & then connect it properly with the BigQuery data warehouse. This whole process to build a custom data pipeline requires regular intervention that makes it cumbersome.
Use Daton to integrate HubSpot to BigQuery
Integrating HubSpot to BigQuery with Daton is the fastest & easiest way to save your time and efforts. Leveraging a cloud data pipeline like Daton significantly simplifies and accelerates the time it takes to build automated reporting.
Configuring data replication on Daton only takes a few minutes and a few clicks. Your analysts do not have to write any code or manage any infrastructure, yet you can get access to HubSpot data in a few hours.
Daton’s simple and easy-to-use interface allows analysts and developers to use UI elements to configure data replication from HubSpot to BigQuery.
Daton takes care of:
- Rate limits
- Historical data load
- Incremental data load
- Table creation, deletion, and reloads
- Refreshing access tokens
and many more important functions that are required to enable analysts to focus on analysis rather than worrying about the data that is delivered for analysis.
Steps to integrate HubSpot with Daton
- Sign in to Daton
- Select HubSpot from the integrations page
- Provide Integration Name, Replication Frequency, and History. Integration name would be used in creating tables for the integration and cannot be changed later
- You will be redirected to HubSpot log in for authorizing Daton to extract data periodically
- Post successful authentication, you will be prompted to choose from the list of available HubSpot accounts
- Select required tables from the available list of tables
- Then select all required fields for each table
- Submit the integration
Here are more reasons to explore Daton for HubSpot to BigQuery Integration
- Faster integration of HubSpot to BigQuery – HubSpot to BigQuery is one of the integrations Daton can handle very conveniently and seamlessly. By following few steps you can easily connect HubSpot to BigQuery.
- Low Effort & Zero Maintenance – Daton automatically takes care of all the data replication processes and infrastructure once you sign up for a Daton account and configure the data sources. No need to manage infrastructure or write manual code.
- Data consistency guarantee and an incredibly friendly customer support team ensure you can leave the data engineering to Daton and focus on analysis and insights!
- Enterprise grade data pipeline at an unbeatable price to help every business become data-driven. Get started with a single integration today for just $10 and scale up as your data needs grow.
- Robust Scheduling Options: allows you to schedule jobs based on their requirements using a simple configuration step.
- Support for all major cloud data warehouses including Google BigQuery, Snowflake, Amazon Redshift, Oracle Autonomous Data Warehouse, PostgreSQL, and more.
- Flexible loading options allow to you optimize data loading behavior to maximize storage utilization and ease of querying.
- Enterprise grade encryption gives your peace of mind
- Support for 100+ data sources – In addition to HubSpot, Daton can extract data from a varied range of sources such as Sales and Marketing applications, Databases, Analytics platforms, Payment platforms, and much more.
The simplicity and ease of using Daton as a data pipeline platform is its reliability and robust architecture that makes data integration from HubSpot to any data warehouse an easy affair for you.