Chargebee to Snowflake – Made Easy
Replicate Chargebee to Snowflake in minute
Are you looking for a quicker way to transfer data from Chargebee to Snowflake? Here is an easy solution for this data migration process using an ETL tool: Daton.
Modern eCommerce businesses are taking a data-driven approach to stay ahead of their competition and make informed business decisions utilizing data. Companies use data from payment Gateways and subscription platforms like Chargebee to improve marketing campaigns, provide customized customer support, improve inventory budget allocations. To get a complete picture of the business, analyzing all the data generated from the various apps and tools in use becomes essential. Ecommerce companies that sell globally often have separate accounts for each country, creating multiple data silos. Manually data migration for effective data analysis and reporting become challenging. So, Data Savvy businesses replicate data from all sources into a cloud data warehouse like Snowflake using ETL tools like Daton.
Why integrate Chargebee to Snowflake?
Payment Gateways and subscription platforms like Chargebee generate numerous data like payment dropouts, payment methods, fraud attempts, subscriber data. This data gives meaningful insights, like when a customer used or searched the EMI option to make a payment, whether the payment declined due to insufficient funds or security issues. You can also block the user to reduce losses in case of frauds. If payment declines, the customer might purchase again if you remarket later or float a discount. Hence, reducing the subscription bounce rate for companies, increasing revenues. Thus the data coming from Chargebee need to be fed into marketing tools to provide more personalized ads to customers or into tools such as customer support platforms, website, inventory management, CRMs. These feeds would help optimize the various processes and give a more personalized experience to customers, increasing conversion rates, thus increasing revenues & reducing losses.
Manual data transfer is difficult and time-consuming. So, modern businesses use a cloud data pipeline and data warehouse like Snowflake to consolidate all the data. Daton is an automated cloud data pipeline that easily fetches data from Chargebee to Snowflake without any coding. It will enable you to make the most of the Chargebee-Snowflake connector by offering deeper insights into your mobile marketing.
Chargebee is a cloud-based subscription billing solution with an intuitive interface, which allows the sales and support team to manage customer billing efficiently and quickly. It provides small and emerging businesses with the option to automate the billing process to run subscription services. You can automate the recurring billing and gain a quick snapshot of revenue numbers and user base. It has additional features such as flexibility to change pricing, provide discounts, and run promotions without looking for a developer. It also automates several back-end operations by automating the workflow for payments collection, invoice generation and follow-ups like discount management for sales and marketing teams.
Chargebee has many payment gateway partners for businesses looking for multiple channels. It enables instant integration with the payment gateway of your choice. With Chargebee, you can also customize your email notifications for specific events. The data you feed to Chargebee when you use the tool is secure and hosted in safe data centres. The tool also protects against traditional network infrastructure issues such as the distributed denial of service (DDOS) attacks, man in the middle (MITM) attacks.
The Snowflake platform enables users to have a petabyte database and an infinite computation scale without database management. You can only extract data from Snowflake through SQL query operations. Snowflake’s cloud data platform breaks down barriers that prevent organizations of various sizes from producing actual value from their data. Thousands of users leverage Snowflake to advance their companies beyond their ability by drawing all their relevant insights from all data generated by the business. Snowflake gears up the enterprises with a single, integrated platform that is the only cloud-built data warehouse. It is instant, secure and has controlled access to their entire data network. A core architecture also exists that facilitates various kinds of data workloads, including a framework to build modern data applications. Snowflake manages all aspects of data storage: organization, metadata, structure, compression and statistics.
How to replicate Chargebee to Snowflake?
There are two ways in which you can load data from Chargebee to Snowflake data warehouse.
Build Your Own data pipeline
Building an in-house data pipeline needs a lot of experience, time and manpower with higher chances of errors. You need to extract data using Snowflake APIs & then connect it properly with the Snowflake data warehouse.
Use Daton to integrate Chargebee & Snowflake
Using Daton to integrate Chargebee & Snowflake is the fastest & easiest way to save your time and efforts. Leveraging a cloud data pipeline like Daton simplifies and accelerates the time to build automated reporting to a great extent.
Configuring data integration on Daton only takes a few clicks. Analysts do not have to write any code or manage any infrastructure, yet they can get access to their Chargebee data in a few hours. Daton’s simple and easy to use interface enables analysts and developers to use UI elements to configure data replication from Chargebee data into Snowflake Redshift.
Daton takes care of:
- Rate limits,
- Table creation, deletion & reloads
- Refreshing access tokens,
- Historical data load,
- Incremental data load,
and many more important features to help analysts focus on analysis rather than worry about the data.
Steps to Integrate Chargebee with Daton
- Sign in to Daton
- Select Chargebee from the Integrations page
- Provide Integration Name, Replication Frequency, and History. Integration name would be used in creating tables for the integration and cannot be changed later
- You will be redirected to Chargebee login for authorizing Daton to extract data periodically
- Post successful authentication, you will be prompted to choose from the list of available Chargebee accounts
- Select required tables from the available list of tables
- Then select all required fields for each table
- Submit the integration
Here are more reasons to explore Daton for Chargebee to Snowflake Integration.
- Low Effort & Zero Maintenance – Daton automatically takes care of all the data replication processes and infrastructure once you sign up for a Daton account and configure the data sources. There is no infrastructure to manage or no code to write.
- Faster Integration of Chargebee to Snowflake– Chargebee to Snowflake is one of the integrations Daton can handle very fast and seamlessly. By following few steps, you can easily connect Chargebee to snowflake.
- Data consistency guarantee and an incredibly friendly customer support team ensure you can leave the data engineering to Daton and focus instead of analysis and insights!
- Robust Scheduling Options: allows you to schedule jobs based on their requirements using a simple configuration step.
- Enterprise-grade encryption gives your peace of mind.
- Support for 100+ data sources – In addition to Chargebee, Daton can extract data from a varied range of sources such as Sales and Marketing applications, Databases, Analytics platforms, Payment platforms and much more. Daton will ensure that you have a way to bring any data to Snowflake and generate relevant insights.
- You get an enterprise-grade data pipeline at an unbeatable price to help every business become data-driven. Get started with a single integration today for just $10 and scale up as your demands increase.
- Support for all major cloud data warehouses, including Snowflake, Google Bigquery, Amazon Redshift, Oracle Autonomous Data Warehouse, PostgreSQL and more.
- Flexible loading options allow you to optimize data loading behaviour to maximize storage utilization and ease of querying.