Facebook Ads to Google Bigquery – Made Easy
Are you looking for a way to move useful data from Facebook Ads to Google Bigquery instantly? Do you want analytics-ready data without much effort? Then only you can focus on getting the most value out of your Facebook ads data. So, here we have come up with a powerful solution to this issue.
Facebook ads produce a lot of relevant data regarding the performance of your ad campaigns. Manual methods to handle these data are not quite effective. Even if you try to load the data in a data warehouse, it proves to be technically cumbersome work requiring experience for smoother execution. Transferring this data load in a centralized data warehouse like Google Bigquery allows you to analyze the data, compare various ad campaigns, and predict future impacts. Let us see how to replicate valuable data from Facebook ads to Google Bigquery without coding or manual efforts using the ETL tool: Daton.
Why integrate Facebook Ads to Google Bigquery?
Facebook Ads to Google Bigquery integration will ensure enhanced business intelligence for the Facebook ad campaigns. You will get accurate data faster so that you can make informed business decisions quickly. Get better control over your data for real-time visualization in trends. Hence, you will reduce the cost incurred on Facebook ads & improve ROI.
Facebook Ads Overview
Paid Facebook Ads are one of the most effective ways of increasing the visibility of your brand online. Companies can target 2 billion people on Facebook every month. Ads may feature in messenger, Facebook stories, newsfeeds, Facebook videos and be detailed like carousel ads or simple ones.
Facebook ads generate a lot of data with endpoints like Facebook Ads Campaigns, Facebook Ads Ads, Facebook Ads Ad Sets, Facebook Ads Insights. You also have several data about campaigns like impressions, clicks, cost spread. Each of these data points can help you improve ROI on your marketing campaign. It becomes crucial for you to have a data warehouse that can help you manage such data more effectively. Collect the right data & make it easy for you to analyze better.
Google Bigquery Overview
Google BigQuery is the first serverless data warehouse-as-a-service offered in the market. A database administrator’s role in a Google BigQuery environment is to architect the schema and optimize the partitions for performance and cost. This cloud service automatically scales to fulfil any query’s demands without the intervention of a database administrator. Google BigQuery service offers an unusual pricing model based on the amount of data processed by incoming queries, not on the storage or the compute capacity needed to process your queries. The best part about Google BigQuery is that you can instantly load data to the service and start using it. You need a mechanism to load data into Google BigQuery and the ability to write SQL queries. You will get more details here.
How to replicate Facebook Ads to Google Bigquery?
There are two ways in which you can replicate Facebook Ads to Google Bigquery warehouse.
- Build Your data pipeline
This process needs much experience and consumes a lot of time and manpower. The chances of errors are more. You need to extract data using Facebook APIs & then connect it properly with Google Bigquery data warehouse. This whole process to build a data pipeline on its own is cumbersome.
- Use Daton to integrate Facebook Ads & Google Bigquery.
To use Daton to integrate Facebook Ads & Google Bigquery is the fastest & easiest way to save your time and efforts. Leveraging a cloud data pipeline like Daton significantly accelerates and simplifies the time it takes to build automated reporting.
Configuring data replication on Daton only takes a few minutes and a few clicks. You won’t require any code or manage any infrastructure, yet they can access their Facebook ads data in a few hours.
Daton is easy and simple to use. The interface allows analysts and developers to use UI elements to configure data replication from Facebook Ads data into Google Bigquery.
Daton takes care of:
- Rate limits,
- Historical data load,
- Incremental data load,
- Table creation, deletion and reloads
- Refreshing access tokens,
And many more important features to help analysts so that they can focus more on data analysis rather than worry about the data migration.
1. Sign in to Daton
2. Select Facebook Ads from the Integrations page
3. Provide Integration Name, Replication Frequency, and History. The integration name cannot be changed later as it would be used in creating tables for the integration.
4. You will be redirected to the Facebook Ads login page for authorizing Daton to extract data periodically.
5. Post successful authentication, you will be prompted to choose from the list of available Facebook Ad accounts
6. Select the required tables from the available list of tables
7. Then select all required fields for each table
8. Submit the integration
Here are more reasons to explore Daton for Facebook Ads to Google Bigquery Integration.
- Faster Integration of Facebook Ads to Google Bigquery– Facebook Ads to Google Bigquery is one of the integrations Daton can handle very fast and seamlessly. By following a few steps, you can easily connect Facebook Ads to Google Bigquery.
- Low Effort & Zero Maintenance: Daton takes care of all the data replication processes and infrastructure automatically once you sign up for a Daton account and configure the data sources. You don’t need to manage any infrastructure or write codes.
- There is an incredibly friendly customer support team who ensure that you leave the data engineering to Daton and focus on analysis and insights.
- You get an Enterprise-grade data pipeline at an unbeatable price to help every business become data-driven. Get started today for just $10 with a single integration and scale up as your demands increase.
- Robust Scheduling Options: allows you to schedule jobs based on their requirements using a simple configuration step.
- Daton supports popular cloud data warehouses like Snowflake, Google Bigquery, Amazon Redshift, Oracle Autonomous Data Warehouse, PostgreSQL and more.
- Flexible loading options allows optimizing data loading behaviour to maximize storage utilization and ease of querying.
- Enterprise-grade encryption gives your peace of mind.
- Support for 100+ data sources: In addition to Facebook Ads, Daton can extract data from various resources like Databases, Sales and Marketing applications, Analytics and Payment platforms. Daton will ensure that all useful data can be transferred to Google Bigquery for generating relevant insights.