Facebook Ads to Amazon Redshift – Made Easy
Connect Facebook Ads to Amazon Redshift in minutes
Are you looking for ways to transfer data from Facebook Ads to Amazon Redshift? Here, we have discussed a quick and easy way to do this data migration using an ETL tool: Daton.
Facebook ads generate a lot of relevant data about the performance of your Facebook ad campaigns. Manual methods to manage loads of data become cumbersome & less effective. Even if want you to connect data with a data warehouse, it proves to be technically challenging work & needs a lot of experience for smoother execution. Putting all these data to work for you with centralized a data warehouse like Amazon Redshift can empower you in analyzing the data, comparing your campaigns, forecasting and predictions. Let us see how to replicate Facebook ads to Amazon Redshift without coding or manual efforts with Daton.
Why integrate Facebook Ads to Amazon Redshift?
Facebook Ads to Amazon Redshift integration will give you enhanced business intelligence for the ad campaigns you run on Facebook. You will get timely data with high accuracy so that you can take business decision quickly. You will get better control over your data & you will be able to view data & trends in real-time. As a result, you will save on cost on Facebook ads & improve the ad effectiveness & get better ROI with your marketing efforts.
Facebook Ads Overview
Facebook Ad platform acts as the most effective way of increasing the visibility of your brand online. Brands can target over 2 billion people on Facebook at any given point in time. Facebook Ads feature in messenger, Facebook stories, newsfeeds, Facebook videos.
Facebook ads generate several data with endpoints like Facebook Ads Campaigns, Facebook Ads Ads, Facebook Ads Ad Sets, Facebook Ads Insights. You also get a lot of data about campaigns like impressions, clicks, cost spread. These data can help you improve ROI on your marketing campaign. It becomes crucial for you to have a data warehouse that can help you manage such data more effectively. Collect accurate data & make it easy for you to analyze better.
Amazon Redshift Overview
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is the first public cloud provider to offer a cloud-based, petabyte-scale data warehousing service known as Amazon Redshift. It commands a leading position in the cloud data warehousing segment based on its popularity. Redshift is built on a scalable infrastructure, supports big data and massive workloads spanning many nodes and multiple petabytes of data. It also provides a robust data load management console, allows connections from any SQL client, and supports a multitude of business intelligence tools to connect to the service. Amazon Redshift also supports REST APIs enabling developers to manage the instance in real-time with simple API calls.
How to replicate Facebook Ads to Amazon Redshift?
There are two ways in which you can replicate Facebook Ads to Amazon Redshift warehouse.
- Build Your Own data pipeline
This process needs lot of experience and consumes lot of time and manpower. The chances of errors are more. You need to extract data using Facebook APIs & then connect it properly with Amazon Redshift data warehouse. This whole process to build data pipeline on own is cumbersome.
- Use Daton to integrate Facebook Ads & Amazon Redshift
To make use Daton to integrate Facebook Ads & Amazon Redshift is the fastest & easiest way to save your time and efforts. Leveraging a cloud data pipeline like Daton significantly simplifies and accelerates the time it takes to build automated reporting.
Configuring data replication on Daton on only takes a few minutes and a few clicks. Analysts do not have to write any code or manage any infrastructure, yet they can get access to their Facebook ads data in a few hours.
Daton’s simple and easy to use interface allows analysts and developers to use UI elements to configure data replication from Facebook Ads data into Amazon Redshift.
Daton takes care of:
- Rate limits,
- Table creation, deletion & reloads
- Refreshing access tokens,
- Historical data load,
- Incremental data load,
and many more important functions that are required to enable analysts to focus on analysis rather than worry about the data that is delivered for analysis.
2. Select Facebook Ads from Integrations page
3. Provide Integration Name, Replication Frequency, and History. Integration name would be used in creating tables for the integration and cannot be changed later
4. You will be redirected to Facebook Ads login for authorizing Daton to extract data periodically
5. Post successful authentication, you will be prompted to choose from the list of available Facebook Ad accounts
6. Select required tables from the available list of tables
7. Then select all required fields for each table
8. Submit the integration
Here are more reasons to explore Daton for Facebook Ads to Amazon Redshift Integration
- Faster Integration of Facebook Ads to Amazon Redshift– Facebook Ads to Amazon Redshift is one of the integrations Daton can handle very fast and seamlessly. By following few steps you can easily connect Facebook Ads to Amazon Redshift.
- Low Effort & Zero Maintenance – Daton automatically takes care of all the data replication processes and infrastructure once you sign up for a Daton account and configure the data sources. There is no infrastructure to manage or no code to write.
- Robust Scheduling Options: allows you to schedule jobs based on their requirements using a simple configuration step.
- Support for all major cloud data warehouses including Google BigQuery, Amazon Redshift, Snowflake, Oracle Autonomous Data Warehouse, PostgreSQL and more.
- Flexible loading options allows to you optimize data loading behavior to maximize storage utilization and easy of querying.
- Data consistency guarantee and an incredibly friendly customer support team ensure you can leave the data engineering to Daton and focus instead of analysis and insights!
- Enterprise grade data pipeline at an unbeatable price to help every business become data driven. Get started with a single integration today for just $10 and scale up as your demands increase.
- Enterprise grade encryption gives your peace of mind
- Support for 100+ data sources – In addition to Facebook Ads, Daton can extract data from a varied range of sources such as Sales and Marketing applications, Databases, Analytics platforms, Payment platforms and much more. Daton will ensure that you have a way to bring any data to Amazon Redshift and generate relevant insights.