Bold Commerce To Google BigQuery -Made Easy
Replicate Bold Commerce to Google BigQuery in minutes
Do you want to migrate your data from Bold Commerce to Google BigQuery? Here is an easy and simple solution for this data transfer process using an ETL tool known as Daton.
E-commerce businesses’ main goal is to decrease losses by making the company more data-driven. Businesses believe in gaining knowledge about the demand and supply trends of the market to stay ahead of other competitors. Thus, businesses need to get all data from Bold Commerce and several other apps for analysis and calculation. Bold Commerce brings various data on the e-commerce store, customer and billing data that companies must analyze, with product demand, customer feedback, and user behaviour data. So, that you can get a total understanding of the business and identify areas of improvement. Nowadays, many e-commerce sellers reduce the duration & effort of reporting and analyzing their multiple data silos by integrating these vast volumes of data from Bold Commerce to Google BigQuery. Hence, integration simplifies the process of reporting and analysis.
Why integrate Bold Commerce to Google BigQuery
Bold Commerce leverages e-commerce stores with helpful integrations and tools. It is used to access store, purchase, customer data and billing efficiently. The integrations and tools from Bold will seamlessly consolidate crucial business data so companies can enhance different processes and gain insights like product demands, customer feedback, payment issues. The issue occurs when data from various tools in Bold Commerce is required to be downloaded in sheets (like Ms Excel) and analyzed to build reports. Such a process consumes time and effort to execute manually and analyze. Thus, the results get delayed and not much accurate. The solution is to extract all the data from Bold Commerce using an automated ETL tool like Daton and save it in a cloud data warehouse. This tool quickly transfers data from multiple sources and automatically load Bold data into a data warehouse like Google BigQuery with a single integration and without coding.
Bold Commerce Overview
The Bold Commerce is a software development company that provides several industry-leading e-commerce solutions for the world’s most innovative brands. Bold Commerce helps enterprises by providing them with several tools so that they can enhance their e-commerce stores. Entrepreneurs can customize these tools for a more remarkable customer experience. Furthermore, this platform gives tools for CheckOut, Subscriptions and Price Rules. It also offers Bold Analytics, known as Bold BI. This analytics tool also provides predictive analytics. It lets you identify, and understand market trends, business risks and predict future outcomes. Users can efficiently operate their business operations, gain strategic business insights, and maximize revenue with Bold BI’s help.
Google BigQuery Overview
Google BigQuery is the first serverless data warehouse service that was available in the market. A data administrator creates the schema and enhances the partitions for cost and performance in a Google BigQuery environment. This data warehouse automatically scales to meet any demands of a query. This cloud service provides an excellent pricing model based on the quantity of data processed by incoming queries, not on the compute capability or the storage for processing queries. The best thing about using Google BigQuery data warehouse is that you can quickly load data to the service as soon as you begin to use it. The primary requirements are a mechanism to load the data into a data warehouse like Google BigQuery and write SQL queries efficiently.
How to replicate Bold Commerce to Google BigQuery?
There are two ways in which you can replicate Bold Commerce to Google BigQuery warehouse.
Build a data pipeline
This process needs much experience and consumes a lot of time and manpower. The chances of errors are more. You need to extract data using Bold Commerce APIs & then connect it properly with the Google BigQuery data warehouse.
Use Daton to integrate Bold Commerce & Google BigQuery
Use Daton to integrate Bold Commerce & Google BigQuery is the fastest & easiest way to save your time and effort. Leveraging a cloud data pipeline like Daton significantly accelerates and simplifies the time it takes to build automated reporting.
Configuring data replication on Daton only takes a few minutes and a few clicks. You won’t require any code or manage any infrastructure, yet they can access their Bold Commerce data in a few hours. Daton is easy and simple to use. The interface allows analysts and developers to use UI elements to configure data replication from Bold Commerce data into Google BigQuery.
Daton takes care of:
- Rate limits,
- Historical data load,
- Incremental data load,
- Table creation, deletion &reloads,
- Refreshing access tokens,
And many more important features to help analysts so that they can focus more on data analysis rather than worry about the data migration.
Steps to Integrate Bold Commerce with Daton
- Sign in to Daton
- Select Bold Commerce from the Integrations page
- Provide Integration Name, Replication Frequency, and History. The integration name cannot be changed later as it would be used in creating tables for the integration.
- You will be redirected to the Bold Commerce login page for authorizing Daton to extract data periodically.
- Post successful authentication, you will be prompted to choose from the list of available Bold Commerce accounts
- Select the required tables from the available list of tables
- Then select all required fields for each table
- Submit the integration
Here are more reasons to explore Daton for Bold Commerce to Google BigQuery Integration.
- Faster Integration of Bold Commerce to Google BigQuery– Bold Commerce to Google BigQuery is one of the integrations Daton can handle very fast and seamlessly. By following a few steps, you can easily connect Bold Commerce to Google BigQuery.
- Zero Effort & Maintenance: Daton takes care of all the data replication processes and infrastructure automatically once you sign up for a Daton account and configure the data sources. You don’t need to manage any infrastructure or write codes.
- You get an incredibly friendly customer support team who ensure that you leave the data engineering to Daton and focus on analysis and insights.
- Daton is an Enterprise-grade data pipeline which you get at an unbeatable price to help every business become data-driven. Get started today for just $10 with a single integration and scale up as your demands increase.
- Robust Scheduling Options: allows you to schedule jobs based on their requirements using a simple configuration step.
- Daton supports popular cloud data warehouses like Snowflake, Google BigQuery, Amazon Redshift, Oracle Autonomous Data Warehouse, PostgreSQL and more.
- Flexible loading options allows optimizing data loading behaviour to maximize storage utilization and ease of querying.
- Enterprise-grade encryption gives your peace of mind.
- Support for 100+ data sources: In addition to Bold Commerce, Daton can extract data from various resources like Databases, Sales and Marketing applications, Analytics and Payment platforms. Daton will ensure that all useful data can be transferred to Google BigQuery for generating relevant insights.