Zoho CRM to Amazon Redshift – Made Easy
Replicate Zoho CRM to Amazon Redshift in minutes
Are you looking for a quick way to transfer data from Zoho CRM to Amazon Redshift? You can perform this data migration easily using an effective ETL tool: Daton.
eCommerce companies try to harness their business data to stay ahead of the increasing competition. To optimize their business, it becomes necessary to understand the demand and supply trends, maximize revenue, get more ROIs out of Ad campaigns, and offer an engaging and seamless experience for customers. They use multiple apps and tools for handling various processes and verticals. Thus, it becomes essential for companies to tally the data coming from Zoho CRM and other apps such as customer support platforms, website, payment gateways, and CRMs. Online retailers are going for a cloud data pipeline for effective data consolidation. This will reduce the hassle of data analysis and reporting multiple data silos. Daton is a highly automated cloud data pipeline that can easily replicate data from Zoho CRM to Amazon Redshift. It allows faster data migration without requiring any coding or maintenance.
Why integrate Zoho CRM to Amazon Redshift?
CRM platforms like Zoho CRM generate data on leads, accounts, and deals. Top companies usually collect marketing campaigns, CRMs, e-commerce platforms, email marketing tools, social media marketing platforms, cloud telephony services. Behavioural patterns of users like wishlists, search history, cart addition, and cart abandonment data also provide great insights into product demand trends. Use this data to project sales trends and allocate marketing and other budgets accordingly to optimize profits. Different teams using several apps create separate data silos. So, inventory, customer feedback, customer behaviour, payment gateway data need to be consolidated in a centralized place. Cloud data pipelines like Daton extract data from Zoho CRM and load it into a data warehouse for faster report generation.
Zoho CRM Overview
Zoho CRM is a cloud-based customer management platform that caters to all kinds and sizes of businesses. It provides sales and marketing automation tools powered with helpdesk, analytics and customer support functions. Zoho CRM enables users to respond to customers across various channels in real-time. Zoho CRM’s AI-powered sales assistant: Zia, can predict an appropriate time to contact customers. It scans emails to display relevant statistics or documents while searching. Integrations with G Suite, WordPress, MailChimp, Evernote, Unbounce and other third-party software are also available. The platform has development kits that offer tools to build custom functions to add to the CRM. It is available on monthly or annual subscriptions. User support is extended via phone, email, documentation and other online means. Zoho CRM has a unique, dedicated mobile edition for Android and iOS users to control customers’ actions, access sales records, or send invitations directly from mobile devices.
Amazon Redshift Overview
Amazon Redshift is the most popular data warehouse to offer a cloud-native, petabyte-scale service. The software provides a query engine for all users allowing SQL based querying and a host of business intelligence tools to connect with the service. Amazon Redshift is built on a scalable infrastructure, supports big data and massive workloads. The powerful management console enables connections from any SQL client. Amazon Redshift service also supports REST APIs allowing developers to work in real-time with simple API calls. It is compatible with several BI and visualization tools.
How to replicate Zoho CRM to Amazon Redshift?
There are two ways in which you can replicate Zoho CRM to Amazon Redshift warehouse.
Build Your data pipeline – Building an in-house data pipeline needs a lot of experience, time and manpower with higher chances of errors. You need to extract data using Zoho CRM APIs & then connect it properly with the Amazon Redshift data warehouse.
Use Daton to integrate Zoho CRM & Amazon Redshift – Using Daton to integrate Zoho CRM & Amazon Redshift is the fastest & easiest way to save your time and efforts. Leveraging a cloud data pipeline like Daton simplifies and accelerates the time to build automated reporting to a great extent.
Configuring data replication on Daton on only takes a few minutes and a few clicks. Analysts do not have to write any code or manage any infrastructure, yet they can get access to their Amazon ads data in a few hours. Daton’s simple and easy to use interface allows analysts and developers to use UI elements to configure data replication from Zoho CRM data into Amazon Redshift.
Daton takes care of:
- Rate limits,
- Table creation, deletion & reloads
- Refreshing access tokens,
- Historical data load,
- Incremental data load,
and many more important functions that are required to enable analysts to focus on analysis rather than worry about the data that is delivered for analysis.
Steps to Integrate Zoho CRM with Daton
- Sign in to Daton
- Select Zoho CRM from the Integrations page
- Provide Integration Name, Replication Frequency, and History. Integration name would be used in creating tables for the integration and cannot be changed later
- You will be redirected to Zoho CRM login for authorizing Daton to extract data periodically
- Post successful authentication, you will be prompted to choose from the list of available Zoho CRM accounts
- Select required tables from the available list of tables
- Then select all required fields for each table
- Submit the integration
Here are more reasons to explore Daton for Zoho CRM to Amazon Redshift Integration
- Faster Integration of Zoho CRM to Amazon Redshift– Zoho CRM to Amazon Redshift is one of the integrations Daton can handle very fast and seamlessly. By following few steps, you can easily connect Zoho CRM to Amazon Redshift.
- Robust Scheduling Options: allows you to schedule jobs based on their requirements using a simple configuration step.
- Low Effort & Zero Maintenance – Daton automatically takes care of all the data replication processes and infrastructure once you sign up for a Daton account and configure the data sources. There is no infrastructure to manage or no code to write.
- Data consistency guarantee and an incredibly friendly customer support team ensure you can leave the data engineering to Daton and focus instead of analysis and insights!
- You get an Enterprise-grade data pipeline at an unbeatable price to help every business become data-driven. Get started with a single integration today for just $10 and scale up as your demands increase.
- Support for all major cloud data warehouses including Google BigQuery, Snowflake, Amazon Redshift, Oracle Autonomous Data Warehouse, PostgreSQL and more.
- Flexible loading options allows optimizing data loading behaviour to maximize storage utilization and ease of querying.
- Enterprise-grade encryption gives your peace of mind
- Support for 100+ data sources – In addition to Zoho CRM, Daton can extract data from a varied range of sources such as Sales and Marketing applications, Databases, Analytics platforms, Payment platforms and much more. Daton will ensure that you have a way to bring any data to Amazon Redshift and generate relevant insights.