Vinculum to Google Bigquery – Made Easy
Replicate Vinculum to Google Bigquery in minute
Are you looking for a quicker way to transfer data from Vinculum to Google Bigquery? Here is an easy solution for this data migration process using an ETL tool: Daton.
Modern businesses try to reduce losses, stay ahead of the competition, understand the demand and supply trends using data analytics. Vinculum generates important data like store overview, merchandising, customer info, orders reports, abandoned cart details. You need to tally these details with customer feedback, product demand, and user behaviour data. This comprehensive data analysis will help you understand the business operations better and identify areas of improvement. Multiple tools in use create different which become challenging to integrate manually. Data savvy brands try to eliminate the hassle of integrating their multiple data silos by replicating data from various sources to a data warehouse using powerful ETL tool like Daton.
Why integrate Vinculum to Google Bigquery?
Vinculum helps online sellers to sell their products with ease and maximum reach. The platform generates relevant data which are not harnessed in most cases. You can use the data from Vinculum to determine the fast-moving and profitable products, relevant keyword search by buyers, productive ads, and many more. Most companies use other tools like Google Analytics, Facebook Ads, payment gateways, Inventory management systems, Chat Interfaces, and Sales database. These different tools individually generate data that can provide a consolidated picture of the entire business. The process of manual integration takes a lot of time. Hence, modern sellers use an effective ETL tool for seamless data transfer. Daton is a powerful ETL tool that easily fetches data from Vinculum to Google Bigquery.
Vinculum is an online platform that offers SaaS-based products for omnichannel retailing. Vin eRetail helps create content and publish it in various global sales channels and manage orders, inventory and fulfilment on a real-time basis. The PIM/MDM solution with a team of expert data analysts can help you create a unified view of product and customer data across several sales channels. The omnichannel platform has different modules showing a real-time view of inventory in stores and warehouses. Vinculum has over 150 in-built product integrations with sales channels, ERPs, and financial software. It boasts a global network of more than 50 partners across the US, SEA and MEA region. Brands and retailers easily scale, reach and engage customers in over 30 countries worldwide.
Google Bigquery Overview
Google BigQuery is a first serverless data warehouse service used by both start-ups and Fortune 500 companies. This cloud service automatically scales to fulfil any demands of a query. The best part about using Google BigQuery is that you can instantly load data to the service as soon as you start using it. The primary requirements are a mechanism to load data into the data warehouse and the ability to write SQL queries. BigQuery also optimizes the storage and datasets in the background. Hence makes real-time analysis quicker and easier. Google BigQuery service offers an excellent pricing model based on the amount of data processed by incoming queries, not on the storage or the compute capacity for processing queries.
How to replicate Vinculum to Google Bigquery?
There are two ways in which you can replicate Vinculum to Google Bigquery warehouse.
Build a data pipeline
This process needs much experience and consumes a lot of time and manpower. The chances of errors are more. You need to extract data using Vinculum APIs & then connect it properly with Google Bigquery data warehouse.
Use Daton to integrate Vinculum & Google Bigquery
Use Daton to integrate Vinculum & Google Bigquery is the fastest & easiest way to save your time and efforts. Leveraging a cloud data pipeline like Daton significantly accelerates and simplifies the time it takes to build automated reporting.
Configuring data replication on Daton only takes a few minutes and a few clicks. You won’t require any code or manage any infrastructure, yet they can access their Vinculum data in a few hours.
Daton is easy and simple to use. The interface allows analysts and developers to use UI elements to configure data replication from Vinculum data into Google Bigquery.
Daton takes care of:
- Rate limits,
- Historical data load,
- Incremental data load,
- Table creation, deletion &reloads,
- Refreshing access tokens,
And many more important features to help analysts so that they can focus more on data analysis rather than worry about the data migration.
Steps to Integrate Vinculum with Daton
- Sign in to Daton
- Select Vinculum from the Integrations page
- Provide Integration Name, Replication Frequency, and History. The integration name cannot be changed later as it would be used in creating tables for the integration.
- You will be redirected to the Vinculum login page for authorizing Daton to extract data periodically.
- Post successful authentication, you will be prompted to choose from the list of available Vinculum accounts
- Select the required tables from the available list of tables
- Then select all required fields for each table
- Submit the integration
Here are more reasons to explore Daton for Vinculum to Google Bigquery Integration.
- Faster Integration of Vinculum to Google Bigquery– Vinculum to Google Bigquery is one of the integrations Daton can handle very fast and seamlessly. By following a few steps, you can easily connect Vinculum to Google Bigquery.
- No Effort & Maintenance: Daton takes care of all the data replication processes and infrastructure automatically once you sign up for a Daton account and configure the data sources. You don’t need to manage any infrastructure or write codes.
- You get an incredibly friendly customer support team who ensure that you leave the data engineering to Daton and focus on analysis and insights.
- Daton is an Enterprise-grade data pipeline which you get at an unbeatable price to help your business become data-driven. Get started today for just $10 with a single integration and scale up as your demands increase.
- Robust Scheduling Options: allows you to schedule jobs based on their requirements using a simple configuration step.
- Daton supports popular cloud data warehouses like Snowflake, Google Bigquery, Amazon Redshift, Oracle Autonomous Data Warehouse, PostgreSQL and more.
- Flexible loading options allows optimizing data loading behaviour to maximize storage utilization and ease of querying.
- Enterprise-grade encryption gives your peace of mind.
- Support for 100+ data sources: In addition to Vinculum, Daton can extract data from various resources like Databases, Sales and Marketing applications, Analytics and Payment platforms. Daton will ensure that all useful data can be transferred to Google Bigquery for generating relevant insights.