How To Connect Klaviyo to Snowflake – Made Easy
Integrate Klaviyo to Snowflake in minute
Are you looking for a quicker way to transfer data from Klaviyo to Snowflake? Here is an easy solution for this data migration process using an ETL tool: Daton.
Modern businesses need to be efficient in terms of their data analytics. They struggle to make sense of the data from various apps and tools they use to manage their different processes efficiently. As a result, separate data silos are being created, making it more difficult and time-consuming to analyze them. Klaviyo generates data like open rates, contact tracking, clicks, contact list, email campaign details, events that need to be analyzed along with product demand, and user behaviour data to reduce losses. It thus becomes essential for businesses to tally the data coming from the Klaviyo eCommerce platform along with data generated from other apps and tools such as customer support platforms, website, inventory management, payment gateways, CRMs. These data need to be analyzed to have a complete understanding of the business and identify areas of improvement.
Online retailers reduce the time & effort of reporting and analyzing their multiple data silos by integrating these massive amounts of data from marketing automation tools like Klaviyo to data warehouses like Snowflake. Data replication makes the process of reporting generation and analysis simpler.
Why integrate Klaviyo to Snowflake?
Klaviyo is an email marketing solution that enhances automated bulk email campaigns. The data from this app, like click rates, open rates, customers’ interest, verification rate, demography, will help analyze the ad campaigns performance. But how will you strategize your future campaigns effectively to maximize profit? So, extract data from your social media campaigns, Google Ads, Sales Database, Inventory management systems, payment gateways and other useful applications into Snowflake and analyzing that data frequently. Important data visitor clicks on ads, fast-moving products, call to action buttons, customer feedback, products with payment issues can help you determine your target audience. You can also understand your product demands and optimize your advertisement budgets & strategies. You can identify the right customers for your products using data from various sources and promote through engaging emails using Klaviyo. Consolidate all these data in Snowflake for further analysis.
Manual data extraction is time-consuming and difficult. The effort that marketers waste in this process of collecting data and compiling reports reduce their efficiency. This time delay results in potential revenue loss. Instead of this tiresome process, businesses can think of investing in a cloud data pipeline like Daton. It is a highly automated data pipeline that extracts data from popular apps and loads it in a cloud data warehouse like Snowflake. Replicate data from Klaviyo to Snowflake to automate reporting and facilitate analysis for relevant business insights.
Klaviyo is a popular growth marketing platform. It has seamless integrations with Magento, Shopify & WooCommerce. Klaviyo offers custom websites creation for B2C and B2B businesses. .Klaviyo helps users improve the customer experience and develop higher-value relationships with their customers. The platform consumes high volumes of data boosting customer engagement. Klaviyo monitors every interaction, enabling online companies to create more personalized marketing moments. It aims to create a 360-degree view of the consumer to ensure endless growth potential.
The Snowflake platform enables users to have a petabyte database and an infinite computation scale without database management. You can only extract data from Snowflake through SQL query operations. Snowflake’s cloud data platform breaks down barriers that prevent organizations of various sizes from producing actual value from their data. Thousands of users leverage Snowflake to advance their companies beyond their ability by drawing all their relevant insights from all data generated by the business. Snowflake gears up the enterprises with a single, integrated platform that is the only cloud-built data warehouse. It is instant, secure and has controlled access to their entire data network. A core architecture also exists that facilitates various kinds of data workloads, including a framework to build modern data applications. Snowflake manages all aspects of data storage: organization, metadata, structure, compression and statistics.
How to replicate Klaviyo to Snowflake?
There are two ways in which you can load data from Klaviyo to Snowflake data warehouse.
Build Your Own data pipeline
Building an in-house data pipeline needs a lot of experience, time and manpower with higher chances of errors. You need to extract data using Klaviyo APIs & then connect it properly with the Snowflake data warehouse.
Use Daton to integrate Klaviyo & Snowflake
Using Daton to integrate Klaviyo & Snowflake is the fastest & easiest way to save your time and efforts. Leveraging a cloud data pipeline like Daton simplifies and accelerates the time to build automated reporting to a great extent.
Configuring data integration on Daton only takes a few clicks. Analysts do not have to write any code or manage any infrastructure, yet they can get access to their Klaviyo data in a few hours. Daton’s simple and easy to use interface enables analysts and developers to use UI elements to configure data replication from Klaviyo data into Snowflake.
Daton takes care of:
- Rate limits,
- Table creation, deletion & reloads
- Refreshing access tokens,
- Historical data load,
- Incremental data load,
and many more important features to help analysts focus on analysis rather than worry about the data.
Steps to Integrate Klaviyo with Daton
- Sign in to Daton
- Select Klaviyo from the Integrations page
- Provide Integration Name, Replication Frequency, and History. Integration name would be used in creating tables for the integration and cannot be changed later
- You will be redirected to Klaviyo login for authorizing Daton to extract data periodically
- Post successful authentication, you will be prompted to choose from the list of available Klaviyo accounts
- Select required tables from the available list of tables
- Then select all required fields for each table
- Submit the integration
Here are more reasons to explore Daton for Klaviyo to Snowflake Integration.
- Low Effort & Zero Maintenance – Daton automatically takes care of all the data replication processes and infrastructure once you sign up for a Daton account and configure the data sources. There is no infrastructure to manage or no code to write.
- Faster Integration of Klaviyo to Snowflake– Klaviyo to Snowflake is one of the integrations Daton can handle very fast and seamlessly. By following few steps, you can easily connect Klaviyo to snowflake.
- Data consistency guarantee and an incredibly friendly customer support team ensure you can leave the data engineering to Daton and focus instead of analysis and insights!
- Robust Scheduling Options: allows you to schedule jobs based on their requirements using a simple configuration step.
- Enterprise-grade encryption gives your peace of mind.
- Support for 100+ data sources – In addition to Klaviyo, Daton can extract data from a varied range of sources such as Sales and Marketing applications, Databases, Analytics platforms, Payment platforms and much more. Daton will ensure that you have a way to bring any data to Snowflake and generate relevant insights.
- You get an enterprise-grade data pipeline at an unbeatable price to help every business become data-driven. Get started with a single integration today for just $10 and scale up as your demands increase.
- Support for all major cloud data warehouses, including Snowflake, Google Bigquery, Amazon Redshift, Oracle Autonomous Data Warehouse, PostgreSQL and more.
- Flexible loading options allow you to optimize data loading behaviour to maximize storage utilization and ease of querying.