Integrate Google Search Console to BigQuery – Made Easy
Replicate Google Search Console to BigQuery in minutes
Google Search Console (GSC) offers a wealth of statistics like the search appearance, search traffic, technical status updates, crawl data, and much more. It’s important to start collecting and storing your Google Search Console data for in-depth analysis in an analytical data warehouse like BigQuery. Replicate your Google Search Console data in BigQuery for actionable insights to make better and faster business decisions. By replicating your Google Search Console data in BigQuery, you can not only automate the internal processes but also can unearth insights that can help you make smarter decisions, optimize processes, and generally serve customers better.
Why integrate Google Search Console to BigQuery?
Your Google Search Console account is full of useful information about how your website is appearing and performing in search results. Marketers can consolidate GSC data with other apps and tools into BigQuery to analyze the data from multiple channels at once and generate reports at a rapid pace. Loading GSC data into BigQuery helps site administrators and marketers to make accurate, informed judgments about their website’s search visibility efforts.
Google Search Console Overview
Google Search Console (formerly Webmasters) is a collection of free tools and resources to help website owners, webmasters, web marketers, and SEO professionals monitor website performance in the Google search index. Search Console lets site administrators monitor and resolve most server errors, site load issues, and security issues like hacking and malware. It’s a cutting-edge tool widely used by diversifying group of digital marketing professionals, web designers, SEO specialists, app developers, and business entrepreneurs.
Google BigQuery is a Google Cloud Platform product providing super-fast queries against petabyte-scale data sets using SQL. BigQuery provides multiple read-write pipelines and enables data analytics that transforms how businesses analyze data. BigQuery provides analysts with an efficient, simple, and scalable cloud data warehouse solution for increased productivity and meaningful insights.
How to replicate Google Search Console to BigQuery?
Here’s an overview of the two approaches you can use to replicate Google Search Console data to BigQuery. This will allow you to evaluate the pros and cons of both and choose the one that best suits your requirement.
Build your own data pipeline
This process needs a lot of experience and consumes a lot of time and manpower. The chances of errors are more due to multiple integrated steps to be executed one after the other. You need to extract data using Google Search Console APIs & then connect it properly with the BigQuery data warehouse. This whole process to build a custom data pipeline requires regular intervention that makes it cumbersome.
Use Daton to integrate Google Search Console and BigQuery
Integrating Google Search Console and BigQuery with Daton is the fastest & easiest way to save your time and efforts. Leveraging a cloud data pipeline like Daton significantly simplifies and accelerates the time it takes to build automated reporting.
Configuring data replication on Daton only takes a few minutes and a few clicks. Your analysts do not have to write any code or manage any infrastructure, yet you can get access to Google Search Console data in a few hours.
Daton’s simple and easy-to-use interface allows analysts and developers to use UI elements to configure data replication from Google Search Console data into BigQuery.
Daton takes care of:
- Rate limits
- Historical data load
- Incremental data load
- Table creation, deletion, and reloads
- Refreshing access tokens
and many more important functions that are required to enable analysts to focus on analysis rather than worrying about the data that is delivered for analysis.
Steps to integrate Google Search Console with Daton
- Sign in to Daton
- Select Google Search Console from the integrations page
- Provide Integration Name, Replication Frequency, and History. Integration name would be used in creating tables for the integration and cannot be changed later
- You will be redirected to Google Search Console log in for authorizing Daton to extract data periodically
- Post successful authentication, you will be prompted to choose from the list of available Google Search Console accounts
- Select required tables from the available list of tables
- Then select all required fields for each table
- Submit the integration
Here are more reasons to explore Daton for Google Search Console to BigQuery Integration
- Faster integration – Google Search Console to BigQuery is one of the integrations Daton can handle very conveniently and seamlessly. By following few steps you can easily connect Google Search Console to BigQuery.
- Low Effort & Zero Maintenance – Daton automatically takes care of all the data replication processes and infrastructure once you sign up for a Daton account and configure the data sources. No need to manage infrastructure or write manual code.
- Data consistency guarantee and an incredibly friendly customer support team ensure you can leave the data engineering to Daton and focus on analysis and insights!
- Enterprise-grade data pipeline at an unbeatable price to help every business become data-driven. Get started with a single integration today for just $10 and scale up as your data needs grow.
- Robust Scheduling Options: allows you to schedule jobs based on their requirements using a simple configuration step.
- Support for all major cloud data warehouses including Google BigQuery, Snowflake, Amazon Redshift, Oracle Autonomous Data Warehouse, PostgreSQL, and more.
- Flexible loading options allow to you optimize data loading behavior to maximize storage utilization and ease of querying.
- Enterprise-grade encryption gives your peace of mind
- Support for 100+ data sources – In addition to Google Search Console, Daton can extract data from a varied range of sources such as Sales and Marketing applications, Databases, Analytics platforms, Payment platforms, and much more.
Let Daton handle all the heavy lifting while your team focuses on generating value from your Google Search Console account instead of worrying about the availability of data.