GCS to Snowflake – Made Easy
Replicate GCS to Snowflake in minutes
Do you want a quick and simple way to transfer data from GCS to Snowflake? If yes, then you can migrate your data with an efficient ETL tool: Daton.
Businesses need to utilize their data to stay ahead of increasing competition and make data-driven decisions. The massive volumes of data obtained from different tools require fast and secured storage. Unfortunately, the cost to build and maintain a scalable, fast and secure physical storage solution is usually too high. So, cloud storage solutions like Google Cloud Storage are becoming popular. They provide secure virtual storage solutions at no upfront cost.
The multiple apps used to automate business operations create separate data silos. These data need to be consolidated to get a complete sense of the business. But manual data integration is complex, inaccurate and time-consuming. As a result, data-savvy companies are reducing the time & effort of reporting and analyzing their multiple data silos by integrating these massive amounts of data present in different sheets, CSV files, cloud storages, to data warehouses like Snowflake.
Why integrate GCS to Snowflake?
Modern-day companies use cloud storage solutions like Google Cloud Storage to consolidate their data. These storage solutions facilitate collaboration, especially when multiple teams work in several offices across different countries. In addition, the data will automatically be backed up by secure servers, reducing data theft and loss. Combine data from GCS with inventory, customer behaviour, billing and sales data to simplify data analysis and reporting. However, manual data integration takes much time to execute manually, and the reports are not always accurate. Thus, top companies resort to ETL tools like Daton to replicate data from GCS to Snowflake. It is a highly automated ETL Tool that easily loads data from several data sources to cloud data warehouses without coding.
Google Cloud Storage provides a reliable platform for secure storage options, integrated data analytics products and powerful computation features. Integrated G-Suite will enable users to collaborate on projects through Google Docs, Hangouts, Calendar and Drive. GCP data centres worldwide comprise physical assets like computers and hard drives for smooth distribution of resources preventing any failure or latency reduction. GCP makes users adapt to a serverless environment with minimum infrastructure. The GCP “AppEngine” helps to provide automatic resources, app hosting and monitoring.
Snowflake is the most popular data warehouse to offer a cloud-native, petabyte-scale service. The software provides a query engine for all users allowing SQL based querying and a host of business intelligence tools to connect with the service. Snowflake is built on a scalable infrastructure, supports big data and massive workloads. The powerful management console enables connections from any SQL client. Snowflake service also supports REST APIs allowing developers to work in real-time with simple API calls. It is compatible with several BI and visualization tools.
How to replicate GCS to Snowflake?
There are two ways in which you can replicate GCS to Snowflake.
Build Your data pipeline – Building an in-house data pipeline needs a lot of experience, time and manpower with higher chances of errors. You need to extract data using GCS APIs & then connect it properly with the Snowflake data warehouse.
Use Daton to integrate GCS & Snowflake – Using Daton to integrate GCS & Snowflake is the fastest & easiest way to save your time and effort. Leveraging a cloud data pipeline like Daton simplifies and accelerates the time to build automated reporting to a great extent.
Configuring data replication on Daton only takes a few minutes and a few clicks. Analysts do not have to write any code or manage any infrastructure, yet they can get access to their Amazon ads data in a few hours. Daton’s simple and easy to use interface allows analysts and developers to use UI elements to configure data replication from GCS data into Snowflake.
Daton takes care of:
- Rate limits,
- Table creation, deletion & reloads
- Refreshing access tokens,
- Historical data load,
- Incremental data load,
and many more important functions for data analysts to focus on analysis rather than worry about the data replication process.
Steps to Integrate GCS with Daton
- Sign in to Daton
- Select GCS from Integrations page
- Provide Integration Name, Replication Frequency, and History. Integration name would be used in creating tables for the integration and cannot be changed later
- You will be redirected to GCS login for authorizing Daton to extract data periodically
- Post successful authentication, you will be prompted to choose from the list of available GCS Ad accounts
- Select required tables from the available list of tables
- Then select all required fields for each table
- Submit the integration
Here are more reasons to explore Daton for GCS to Snowflake Integration
- Faster Integration of GCS to Snowflake– GCS to Snowflake is one of the integrations Daton can handle very fast and seamlessly. By following few steps, you can easily connect GCS to Snowflake.
- Robust Scheduling Options: allows you to schedule jobs based on their requirements using a simple configuration step.
- Low Effort & Zero Maintenance – Daton automatically takes care of all the data replication processes and infrastructure once you sign up for a Daton account and configure the data sources. There is no infrastructure to manage or no code to write.
- Data consistency guarantee and an incredibly friendly customer support team ensure you can leave the data engineering to Daton and focus instead of analysis and insights!
- Enterprise grade data pipeline at an unbeatable price to help every business become data driven. Get started with a single integration today for just $10 and scale up as your demands increase.
- Support for all major cloud data warehouses including Google BigQuery, Snowflake, Amazon Redshift, Oracle Autonomous Data Warehouse, PostgreSQL and more.
- Flexible loading options allows to you optimize data loading behavior to maximize storage utilization and easy of querying.
- Enterprise grade encryption gives your peace of mind
- Support for 100+ data sources – In addition to GCS, Daton can extract data from a varied range of sources such as Sales and Marketing applications, Databases, Analytics platforms, Payment platforms and much more. Daton will ensure that you have a way to bring any data to Snowflake and generate relevant insights.