Freshbooks to Google Bigquery – Made Easy
Replicate FreshBooks to Google BigQuery in minutes
Are you looking for ways to transfer data from FreshBooks to Google Bigquery? Here, we have discussed a quick and easy way to do this data migration using an ETL tool: Daton.
Accounting is an essential part of any business. eCommerce businesses usually opt for accounting software that can accurately handle a large volume of data instead of hiring an expensive account team. Accounting software like FreshBooks gives a better financial overview of the business. It records all business transactions, revenue, expenses and cash flow. FreshBooks aims at optimizing your business and increase profits.
But eCommerce businesses use several other apps and tools for handling different processes and teams. Thus, companies need to tally the data from FreshBooks and other apps such as customer support platforms, websites, payment gateways, and CRMs. It will give them leverage to accurate reports and informed decision-making. As a result, online sellers’ resort to a cloud data pipeline for effective data consolidation, thorough data analysis and faster reporting of multiple data silos. ETL Tools like Daton extract data from FreshBooks and load it into a data warehouse without coding or maintenance.
Why integrate FreshBooks to Google BigQuery?
Companies can use data from FreshBooks to optimize marketing budgets, improve inventory budget allocations, reduce payment defaulters and losses due to inaccurate tax filing or tax claims. However, various teams using several other apps to automate processes that create multiple data silos. So all of the customer feedback, customer behaviour, payment gateway, inventory data need to be collected to develop a unified picture of business operations. Daton is a highly automated ETL tool that can easily load data from FreshBooks to Google BigQuery. It allows faster data migration without requiring any coding or maintenance.
FreshBooks is an online invoicing and accounting platform for small and medium businesses. It handles all the finances with an online or paid/ licensed version. FreshBooks provides useful features like online payment acceptance, collaboration and time tracking. It also offers automated tools and workflow that saves time, increases accuracy and improves efficiency to carry out daily tasks. The software is highly accessible and secure for banks, credit cards, payment centres, and other integrations.
Google Bigquery Overview
Google BigQuery is the first serverless data warehouse service that was available in the market. A database administrator architects the schema and optimize the partitions for performance and cost in a Google BigQuery environment. This cloud service automatically scales to fulfil any demands of a query. Google BigQuery service offers an excellent pricing model based on the amount of data processed by incoming queries, not on the storage or the compute capacity for processing queries. The best part about using Google BigQuery is that you can instantly load data to the service as soon as you start using it. The primary requirements are a mechanism to load data into the data warehouse and the ability to write SQL queries.
How to replicate FreshBooks to Google BigQuery?
There are two ways in which you can replicate FreshBooks to Google BigQuery warehouse.
Build Your data pipeline – Building an in-house data pipeline needs a lot of experience, time and manpower with higher chances of errors. You need to extract data using FreshBooks APIs & then connect it properly with the Google BigQuery data warehouse.
Use Daton to integrate FreshBooks & Google BigQuery – Using Daton to integrate FreshBooks & Google BigQuery is the fastest & easiest way to save your time and efforts. Leveraging a cloud data pipeline like Daton simplifies and accelerates the time to build automated reporting to a great extent.
Configuring data replication on Daton only takes a few minutes and a few clicks. Analysts do not have to write any code or manage any infrastructure, yet they can get access to their Amazon ads data in a few hours. Daton’s simple and easy to use interface allows analysts and developers to use UI elements to configure data replication from FreshBooks data into Google BigQuery.
Daton takes care of:
- Rate limits,
- Table creation, deletion & reloads
- Refreshing access tokens,
- Historical data load,
- Incremental data load,
and many more important features for data analysts to focus on analysis rather than worry about data replication.
Steps to Integrate FreshBooks with Daton
- Sign in to Daton
- Select FreshBooks from Integrations page
- Provide Integration Name, Replication Frequency, and History. Integration name would be used in creating tables for the integration and cannot be changed later
- You will be redirected to FreshBooks login for authorizing Daton to extract data periodically
- Post successful authentication, you will be prompted to choose from the list of available FreshBooks Ad accounts
- Select required tables from the available list of tables
- Then select all required fields for each table
- Submit the integration
Here are more reasons to explore Daton for FreshBooks to Google BigQuery Integration
- Faster Integration of FreshBooks to Google BigQuery– FreshBooks to Google BigQuery is one of the integrations Daton can handle very fast and seamlessly. By following few steps, you can easily connect FreshBooks to Google BigQuery.
- Robust Scheduling Options: allows you to schedule jobs based on their requirements using a simple configuration step.
- Low Effort & Zero Maintenance – Daton automatically takes care of all the data replication processes and infrastructure once you sign up for a Daton account and configure the data sources. There is no infrastructure to manage or no code to write.
- Data consistency guarantee and an incredibly friendly customer support team ensure you can leave the data engineering to Daton and focus instead of analysis and insights!
- Enterprise grade data pipeline at an unbeatable price to help every business become data driven. Get started with a single integration today for just $10 and scale up as your demands increase.
- Support for all major cloud data warehouses including Amazon Redshift, Snowflake, Google BigQuery, Oracle Autonomous Data Warehouse, PostgreSQL and more.
- Flexible loading options allows to you optimize data loading behavior to maximize storage utilization and easy of querying.
- Enterprise grade encryption gives your peace of mind
- Support for 100+ data sources – In addition to FreshBooks, Daton can extract data from a varied range of sources such as Sales and Marketing applications, Databases, Analytics platforms, Payment platforms and much more. Daton will ensure that you have a way to bring any data to Google BigQuery and generate relevant insights.