Quickbooks to Amazon Redshift – Made Easy
Connect QuickBooks to Amazon Redshift in minutes
Are you looking for a quick way to transfer data from Quickbooks to Amazon Redshift? You can perform this data migration easily using an effective ETL tool: Daton.
Accounting is a crucial part of any business. SMBs usually opt for accounting software that can handle a large volume of data accurately instead of hiring an expensive account team. Accounting software like QuickBooks gives insights into the overall financial performance of the business. It keeps a record of business transactions and manages general ledger, accounts receivable/payable. You can also track cash flow, revenue and expenses. GST ready feature helps in GST reconciliation and monitoring. QuickBooks aims at optimizing your business and increase profits.
But eCommerce businesses use multiple apps and tools for handling various processes and verticals. Thus, it becomes essential for companies to tally the data coming from QuickBooks and other apps such as customer support platforms, website, payment gateways, and CRMs. Online retailers are going for a cloud data pipeline for effective data consolidation. This will reduce the hassle of data analysis and reporting multiple data silos. Cloud data pipelines like Daton extract data from QuickBooks and load it into a data warehouse for faster report generation.
Why integrate QuickBooks to Amazon Redshift?
QuickBooks generate essential data which you can use to optimize marketing budgets, improve inventory budget allocations, reduce payment defaulters and losses due to incorrect tax filing or tax claims. Separate data silos are created due to various teams using several apps to automate processes. So all of the inventory data, customer feedback, customer behaviour, payment gateway data need to be centralized to develop a consolidated picture of the entire business. Daton is a highly automated cloud data pipeline that can easily replicate data from QuickBooks to Amazon Redshift. It allows faster data migration without requiring any coding or maintenance.
QuickBooks is popular accounting software for businesses of small and medium-size. It manages all the finances with either an online and licensed version. Get instant access to customer, vendor and employee’s data. QuickBooks features a centralized dashboard, allowing users to gain insights into market trends and organizational performance using key performance indicators. Advanced features in QuickBooks Online Advanced facilitates integration with various third-party applications such as RevenueBooks, Syft Analytics and Freedom Merchants. Pricing is available on monthly subscriptions, and support is extended via phone, documentation and more. The software has free support and upgrades with the online version.
Amazon Redshift Overview
Amazon Redshift is the most popular data warehouse to offer a cloud-native, petabyte-scale service. The software provides a query engine for all users allowing SQL based querying and a host of business intelligence tools to connect with the service. Amazon Redshift is built on a scalable infrastructure, supports big data and massive workloads. The powerful management console enables connections from any SQL client. Amazon Redshift service also supports REST APIs allowing developers to work in real-time with simple API calls. It is compatible with several BI and visualization tools.
How to replicate QuickBooks to Amazon Redshift?
You can replicate QuickBooks to Amazon Redshift in various ways. But we have listed below two popular methods which companies resort to:
Build Your data pipeline – Building an in-house data pipeline needs a lot of experience, time and manpower with higher chances of errors. You need to extract data using QuickBooks APIs & then connect it properly with the Amazon Redshift data warehouse.
Use Daton to integrate QuickBooks & Amazon Redshift – Using Daton to integrate QuickBooks & Amazon Redshift is the fastest & easiest way to save your time and efforts. Leveraging a cloud data pipeline like Daton simplifies and accelerates the time to build automated reporting to a great extent.
Configuring data replication on Daton on only takes a few minutes and a few clicks. Analysts do not have to write any code or manage any infrastructure, yet they can get access to their Amazon ads data in a few hours. Daton’s simple and easy to use interface allows analysts and developers to use UI elements to configure data replication from QuickBooks data into Amazon Redshift.
Daton takes care of:
- Rate limits,
- Table creation, deletion & reloads
- Refreshing access tokens,
- Historical data load,
- Incremental data load,
and many more important functions that are required to enable analysts to focus on analysis rather than worry about the data that is delivered for analysis.
Steps to Integrate QuickBooks with Daton
- Sign in to Daton
- Select QuickBooks from the Integrations page
- Provide Integration Name, Replication Frequency, and History. Integration name would be used in creating tables for the integration and cannot be changed later
- You will be redirected to QuickBooks login for authorizing Daton to extract data periodically
- Post successful authentication, you will receive prompts to choose from the list of available QuickBooks accounts.
- Select required tables from the available list of tables
- Then select all required fields for each table
- Submit the integration
Here are more reasons to explore Daton for QuickBooks to Amazon Redshift Integration
- Faster Integration of QuickBooks to Amazon Redshift– QuickBooks to Amazon Redshift is one of the integrations Daton can handle very fast and seamlessly. By following few steps, you can easily connect QuickBooks to Amazon Redshift.
- Robust Scheduling Options: allows you to schedule jobs based on their requirements using a simple configuration step.
- Low Effort & Zero Maintenance – Daton automatically takes care of all the data replication processes and infrastructure once you sign up for a Daton account and configure the data sources. There is no infrastructure to manage or no code to write.
- Data consistency guarantee and an incredibly friendly customer support team ensure you can leave the data engineering to Daton and focus instead of analysis and insights!
- Enterprise-grade data pipeline at an unbeatable price to help every business become data-driven. Get started with a single integration today for just $10 and scale up as your demands increase.
- Support for all major cloud data warehouses including Google BigQuery, Snowflake, Amazon Redshift, Oracle Autonomous Data Warehouse, PostgreSQL and more.
- Flexible loading options allows to you optimize data loading behavior to maximize storage utilization and easy of querying.
- Enterprise grade encryption gives your peace of mind
- Support for 100+ data sources – In addition to QuickBooks, Daton can extract data from a varied range of sources such as Sales and Marketing applications, Databases, Analytics platforms, Payment platforms and much more. Daton will ensure that you have a way to bring any data to Amazon Redshift and generate relevant insights.