Freshdesk to Redshift – Made Easy
Replicate Freshdesk to Redshift in minutes
Freshdesk is a customer support software by Freshworks that allows companies to effectively manage their customer care and support function. Most of the time this data is stuck in silos and often goes unnoticed for analytical analysis. Replicating your Freshdesk data to a data warehouse like Redshift will enable you to take advantage of advanced analytical capabilities to analyze your customer support data. With your Freshdesk data in Redshift, you can optimize your customer support data effectively along with combining and analyzing it with various other data sources.
Why integrate Freshdesk to Redshift?
Freshdesk being a helpdesk and customer service platform provides a lot of data on day-to-day support operations. If you are a fast-growing organization with a limited number of engineering resources and looking to generate advanced analytics replicating your Freshdesk data to Redshift helps you take control of your data and manipulate it to fit your business needs. Redshift lets you store and analyze all of your data in the cloud for deeper business insights. Now gain a better understanding of customers by integrating Freshdesk data with various other data sources and tools like marketing, sales, and support and ultimately improve your team’s performance.
Freshdesk is a cloud-based customer support software that helps businesses provide effortless service to their customers. It offers a comprehensive set of tools and features to help businesses support customers at every touchpoint. Freshdesk empowers businesses to monitor customer conversations across all platforms, improve agent productivity with smart automation, deliver self-service experiences with AI-chatbots and branded help centers, and monitor key performance metrics with powerful analytics.
Amazon Redshift Overview
Redshift is a fast, fully managed, petabyte-scale data warehouse service offered by the Amazon ecosystem. It takes full advantage of Amazon’s cloud server infrastructure which makes it simple and cost-effective to efficiently analyze all your data using SQL and your existing business intelligence tools. Amazon Redshift offers the performance, speed, and scalability required to address your data warehousing and ETL needs. Redshift’s parallel processing and compressions reduce the execution time and deliver faster results.
How to replicate Freshdesk to Redshift?
Here’s an overview of the two approaches you can use to replicate Freshdesk data to Redshift. This will allow you to evaluate the pros and cons of both and choose the one that best suits your requirement.
Build your own data pipeline
This process needs a lot of experience and consumes a lot of time and manpower. The chances of errors are more due to multiple integrated steps to be executed one after the other. You need to extract data using Freshdesk APIs & then connect it properly with the Redshift data warehouse. This whole process to build a custom data pipeline requires regular intervention that makes it cumbersome.
Use Daton to integrate Freshdesk and Redshift
Integrating Freshdesk and Redshift with Daton is the fastest & easiest way to save your time and efforts. Leveraging a cloud data pipeline like Daton significantly simplifies and accelerates the time it takes to build automated reporting.
Configuring data replication on Daton only takes a few minutes and a few clicks. Your analysts do not have to write any code or manage any infrastructure, yet you can get access to Freshdesk data in a few hours.
Daton’s simple and easy-to-use interface allows analysts and developers to use UI elements to configure data replication from Freshdesk data into Redshift.
Daton takes care of:
- Rate limits
- Historical data load
- Incremental data load
- Table creation, deletion, and reloads
- Refreshing access tokens
and many more important functions that are required to enable analysts to focus on analysis rather than worrying about the data that is delivered for analysis.
Steps to integrate Freshdesk with Daton
- Sign in to Daton
- Select Freshdesk from the integrations page
- Provide Integration Name, Replication Frequency, and History. Integration name would be used in creating tables for the integration and cannot be changed later
- You will be redirected to Freshdesk log in for authorizing Daton to extract data periodically
- Post successful authentication, you will be prompted to choose from the list of available Freshdesk accounts
- Select required tables from the available list of tables
- Then select all required fields for each table
- Submit the integration
Here are more reasons to explore Daton for Freshdesk to Redshift Integration
- Faster integration – Freshdesk to Redshift is one of the integrations Daton can handle very conveniently and seamlessly. By following few steps you can easily connect Freshdesk to Redshift.
- Low Effort & Zero Maintenance – Daton automatically takes care of all the data replication processes and infrastructure once you sign up for a Daton account and configure the data sources. No need to manage infrastructure or write manual code.
- Data consistency guarantee and an incredibly friendly customer support team ensure you can leave the data engineering to Daton and focus on analysis and insights!
- Enterprise-grade data pipeline at an unbeatable price to help every business become data-driven. Get started with a single integration today for just $10 and scale up as your data needs grow.
- Robust Scheduling Options: allows you to schedule jobs based on their requirements using a simple configuration step.
- Support for all major cloud data warehouses including Google BigQuery, Snowflake, Amazon Redshift, Oracle Autonomous Data Warehouse, PostgreSQL, and more.
- Flexible loading options allow to you optimize data loading behavior to maximize storage utilization and ease of querying.
- Enterprise-grade encryption gives your peace of mind
- Support for 100+ data sources – In addition to Freshdesk, Daton can extract data from a varied range of sources such as Sales and Marketing applications, Databases, Analytics platforms, Payment platforms, and much more.
Having a no-code, zero-maintenance cloud data pipeline like Daton helps you to ETL your data seamlessly from Freshdesk to Redshift for advanced analysis and insights with zero database downtime or data loss and feeds data with full context.