Bigcommerce to Amazon Redshift – Made Easy
Integrate Bigcommerce to Amazon Redshift in minutes
Are you looking for a quick way to transfer data from Bigcommerce to Amazon Redshift? You can perform this data migration easily using an effective ETL tool: Daton.
The complex cross-platform journey of a customer in eCommerce sites has led to confusion among online retailers. It is becoming difficult to decide which channels they want to sell or spend their advertising budget. To reduce losses and optimize their business, it becomes necessary to understand the demand and supply trends, maximize revenue, get more ROIs out of Ad campaigns, and offer an engaging and seamless experience. You need to tally the data from the BigCommerce eCommerce platform and data generated from other apps like customer support platforms, website, inventory management, payment gateways, CRMs. BigCommerce eCommerce platform generates numerous data like store overview, merchandising, customer info, orders reports, abandoned cart details. These marketing details need to be analyzed, including customer feedback, product demand, and user behaviour data.
Different tools used in the business create separate data silos. You have to analyze these individually to generate relevant reports, which might be inaccurate due to a considerable time delay. Online retailers reduce the time & effort of reporting and analyzing their multiple data silos by integrating these massive amounts of data from BigCommerce to Amazon Redshift. Integration makes the process of reporting generation and analysis simpler.
Why integrate Bigcommerce to Amazon Redshift?
BigCommerce leverages online retailers to sell their products with ease and maximum reach. You can harness the data from BigCommerce to determine the fast-moving and profitable products, relevant keyword search by buyers, productive ads, and many more. Most companies use other apps to automate business, such as Google Analytics, Facebook Ads, payment gateways, Inventory management systems, Chat Interfaces, Sales database and customer support platforms. Without all these applications, it becomes difficult for modern-day businesses to run their different business processes efficiently & smoothly.
These different tools individually generate much data, which you can use to optimize the business further as it provides in-depth business insights like customer feedback, product demands, Marketing ROIs. All the inventory data, customer feedback, payment gateway, customer behaviour data need to be consolidated to make an informed decision. Manual data extraction takes much time which delays the analysis report. To solve this issue, relevant data needs from these various data sources need to be replicated from BigCommerce to Amazon Redshift using a Data pipeline. Daton is a highly automated data pipeline that easily integrates multiple sources that a company may be using. It can automatically fetch data into Amazon Redshift without writing codes.
BigCommerce is a cloud eCommerce platform for fast-growing and emerging companies. A blend of organizational flexibility, an app ecosystem, an open architecture, and maximum market efficiency constitutes the platform. BigCommerce allows businesses to increase online sales with reduced expense, time and complexity by 80 per cent than on-premise applications. Many exciting and store management features include a robust product catalogue, coupon and discounting tools, flexible shipping & real-time alerts. BigCommerce connects with eBay, Amazon and Facebook with social selling capabilities. It is the only cloud platform with deep-integration ShipperHQ, a sophisticated shipping rate calculator and a rules engine. This integration simplifies the delivery of quotes and tailored shipping rates in real-time.
Amazon Redshift Overview
Amazon Redshift is the most popular data warehouse to offer a cloud-native, petabyte-scale service. The software provides a query engine for all users allowing SQL based querying and a host of business intelligence tools to connect with the service. Amazon Redshift is built on a scalable infrastructure, supports big data and massive workloads. The powerful management console enables connections from any SQL client. Amazon Redshift service also supports REST APIs allowing developers to work in real-time with simple API calls. It is compatible with several BI and visualization tools.
How to replicate Bigcommerce to Amazon Redshift?
There are two ways in which you can replicate Bigcommerce to Amazon Redshift warehouse.
Build Your data pipeline – Building an in-house data pipeline needs a lot of experience, time and manpower with higher chances of errors. You need to extract data using Bigcommerce APIs & then connect it properly with the Amazon Redshift data warehouse.
Use Daton to integrate Bigcommerce & Amazon Redshift – Using Daton to integrate Bigcommerce & Amazon Redshift is the fastest & easiest way to save your time and efforts. Leveraging a cloud data pipeline like Daton simplifies and accelerates the time to build automated reporting to a great extent.
Configuring data replication on Daton on only takes a few minutes and a few clicks. Analysts do not have to write any code or manage any infrastructure, yet they can get access to their Amazon ads data in a few hours. Daton’s simple and easy to use interface allows analysts and developers to use UI elements to configure data replication from Bigcommerce data into Amazon Redshift.
Daton takes care of:
- Rate limits,
- Table creation, deletion & reloads
- Refreshing access tokens,
- Historical data load,
- Incremental data load,
and many more important functions that are required to enable analysts to focus on analysis rather than worry about the data that is delivered for analysis.
Steps to Integrate Bigcommerce with Daton
- Sign in to Daton
- Select Bigcommerce from the Integrations page
- Provide Integration Name, Replication Frequency, and History. Integration name would be used in creating tables for the integration and cannot be changed later
- You will be redirected to Bigcommerce login for authorizing Daton to extract data periodically
- Post successful authentication, you will get prompts to choose from the list of available Bigcommerce Ad accounts
- Select required tables from the available list of tables
- Then select all required fields for each table
- Submit the integration
Here are more reasons to explore Daton for Bigcommerce to Amazon Redshift Integration
- Faster Integration of Bigcommerce to Amazon Redshift– Bigcommerce to Amazon Redshift is one of the integrations Daton can handle very fast and seamlessly. By following few steps, you can easily connect Bigcommerce to Amazon Redshift.
- Robust Scheduling Options: allows you to schedule jobs based on their requirements using a simple configuration step.
- Low Effort & Zero Maintenance – Daton automatically takes care of all the data replication processes and infrastructure once you sign up for a Daton account and configure the data sources. There is no infrastructure to manage or no code to write.
- Data consistency guarantee and an incredibly friendly customer support team ensure you can leave the data engineering to Daton and focus instead of analysis and insights!
- Enterprise grade data pipeline at an unbeatable price to help every business become data driven. Get started with a single integration today for just $10 and scale up as your demands increase.
- Support for all major cloud data warehouses including Google BigQuery, Snowflake, Amazon Redshift, Oracle Autonomous Data Warehouse, PostgreSQL and more.
- Flexible loading options allows to you optimize data loading behavior to maximize storage utilization and easy of querying.
- Enterprise grade encryption gives your peace of mind
- Support for 100+ data sources – In addition to Bigcommerce, Daton can extract data from a varied range of sources such as Sales and Marketing applications, Databases, Analytics platforms, Payment platforms and much more. Daton will ensure that you have a way to bring any data to Amazon Redshift and generate relevant insights.