Our flagship product, Daton, plays a pivotal role in the executing our vision. This specific role is in the engineering organization of our company. Daton is composed of the following components:
- Extracts which pull data from a variety of sources like SQL databases, NoSQL databases, and SaaS applications such as Google Analytics
- A high-volume distributed pipeline, moving millions of records per month from hundreds of distinct sources
- Loaders, which write into data warehouses such as Redshift, BigQuery, Postgres and Snowflake
- A powerful mid-tier and web application that ties it all together
- Our backend services and integrations are written in Java and Kotlin, our front-end in AngularJS
- We are looking for experienced data analysts who can work independently as well as collaborate with other teams.
- You would be engaging with clients, for understanding their business problems, gather requirements, build reports and models and enable clients in solving their problems.
- - As an analyst, you'll be responsible for the design, and development of reporting solution.
- You'll collaborate with other analysts, product managers, and clients to gather requirements, analyze and build the solution.
- You will be responsible for ideating models, and charts for the reports. You will be responsible for integrating the reports with visualization tools like Looker, Tableau and Google DataStudio.
What you will be doing over the next 1 year?
- Gather requirements, build reports, and customize them based on client needs
- Productize the reporting solution
To be eligible for this opening, you should have :
- 1+ years of strong hands-on experience in SQL, experience with NoSql databases is preferred
- Good hands-on knowledge on R programming is preferred
- Hands-on experience in visualization tools, preferably Google Data Studio, Looker or Tableau
- Familiarity with basic data structures and algorithms
- Significant technical academic course work or equivalent work experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills