Techno – Marketing Content Writer – HALO
Job Id: TW002
3-5 years of experience as a Technical Writer or similar role. 3-5 years of experience in technical writing of software documentatio
Saras Analytics is a fast-growing data management and predictive analytics company based out of Hyderabad, India. We are a group of engineers and analysts focused on improving business performance through data analysis. We are laser focused on providing the best ROI for our clients and leave no stone unturned in our quest to provide the best results for our customers. We are looking for individuals who share our passion to make a difference and to be an integral part of our growth.
Our products Daton and Halo help digital businesses aggregate data from their siloed systems into a data warehouse and map the data sources to prepare ML ready datasets and automated BI. Our analytics team helps businesses unlock value by building analytical solutions and integrate them into our products.
Halo empowers ecommerce and marketing executives to be laser focused on revenue generation and profitability by automating tedious reporting tasks and by delivering insights.
Halo with its intuitive user interface, automated data extracts, a world-class modelling engine, scheduled reports, notification delivery, and a robust visualization layer offers e-commerce businesses a turn-key solution that addresses most of your business needs. We are now looking for Techno-Marketing Content Writers to join our Halo Team.
As a Technical Writer, you will be responsible for producing high-quality and understandable documentation with the goal to improve the success of our products.
They would be responsible for preparing instruction manuals and articles with the main goal to communicate complex, technical information more easily. As a techno-marketing content writer, they would need to develop, gather, and disseminate technical information among existing and future clients.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Study and understand Halo as a SaaS Product.
· Communicate and collaborate with Product Managers, Developers and Analysts to understand product details.
· Analyse and manage existing and potential content.
· Create and maintain the information architecture.
· Make high-quality documentation that meets standards, is appropriate and easy to use.
· Produce and distribute tutorials to help end-users use a variety of applications.
· research and collect usability feedback from customers, designers, and future clients.
Technical Writer requirements and qualifications
· 3-5 years of experience as a Technical Writer or similar role.
· 3-5 years of experience in technical writing of software documentation
· Ability to translate highly technical information into easily understandable information for clients and laymen alike.
· Creative skills and usage of photographs, drawings, diagrams, animation, and charts that increase users’ understanding.
· Excellent written skills in English
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office and other documentation resources like Adobe suite, WordPress, SharePoint, JIRA etc.
· A Bachelor’s degree in any stream
· Professional Writing or Creative Writing is a big plus.
· Background in engineering or computer science is a big plus.
· Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
· Team player
· Good time-management skills
· Great interpersonal and communication skills
Good to have skills:
A fair understanding of Google Analytics, SQL, Java, Python, etc