Technical Writer – SaaS Product
Job Id: TW001
2-6 years of experience as a Technical Writer and in product documentation. Familiarity with third-party API integration analysis. Excellent logical, analytical and communication skills to interact with the Development team
About Saras Analytics
We are a passionate group of engineers, analysts, data scientists, and domain experts building products and offering services to accelerate the adoption of data as a strategic asset.
Daton is our ETL platform for analysts and developers. Daton replicates data from SaaS platforms such as Google Analytics, Salesforce, Amazon, and Facebook Ads to cloud data warehouses like Amazon Redshift, Google BigQuery, and Snowflake. Daton consolidates data from a variety of data sources into a data warehouse within minutes and allows analysts to focus on generating insights rather than worrying about building and maintaining a data pipeline.
Halo is our eCommerce focused Business Intelligence and Analytics platform. Halo helps eCommerce businesses save time and money by automating the replication, transformation, preparation, and quality control of data for reporting and analysis. Halo transforms silos of eCommerce data into actionable data sets and useful reports that help you grow your business. Visit https://sarasanalytics.com/
· Responsible for developing technical documentation detailing product features
· Responsible for creating product manuals, detailed how-to guides and FAQs
· Responsible for developing and maintaining technical documentation for both external usage and internal guidance across various teams.
· Responsible for setting up new processes and improve existing technical documentation process
· Responsible for converting product support questions into how to guides
· You would be working closely with product managers, product support and engineering teams to gather insights to document
· 2-6 years of experience as a Technical writer in SAAS products
· Engineering background in IT or Computer Science
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Familiarity with APIs, databases, and SQL
· Hands on experience with documentation and automation tools
· Hands on experience with version control tools
· Ability to grasp complex technical concept and make them easily understandable through documentation while paying attention to detail
· Prior work experience in E-Commerce domain is a plus
– 2-6 years of experience as a Technical Writer and in product documentation.
– Familiarity with third-party API integration analysis.
– Excellent logical, analytical and communication skills to interact with the Development team.