Senior Software Engineer ( 2 Positions)
Job Id: 000126
4+ years of software development experience building products and a deep knowledge of data structure and algorithms
We are a passionate group of engineers, analysts, data scientists, and domain experts building products and offering services to accelerate the adoption of data as a strategic asset.
Daton is our ETL platform for analysts and developers. Daton replicates data from SaaS platforms such as Google Analytics, Salesforce, Amazon, and Facebook Ads to cloud data warehouses like Amazon Redshift, Google BigQuery, and Snowflake. Daton consolidates data from a variety of data sources into a data warehouse within minutes and allows analysts to focus on generating insights rather than worrying about building and maintaining a data pipeline. Halo is our eCommerce focused Business Intelligence and Analytics platform. Halo helps eCommerce businesses save time and money by automating the replication, transformation, preparation, and quality control of data for reporting and analysis.
Halo transforms silos of eCommerce data into actionable data sets and useful reports that help you grow your business. Services Our leading Business Intelligence and Advanced Analytics services team brings 100s of person-years of knowledge and experience in delivering analytics solutions to fast-growing eCommerce and retail businesses. We’re always seeking great talent! Join us in our mission to make data work for every business. Check our open positions (https:/www.sarasanalytics.com/careers).
– We are looking for a kick ass software engineer with exceptional skills in data structures, algorithms, core java, and distributed systems. If you think you have it in you to deliver on aggressive timelines, have the hunger for growth, don’t like giving excuses, contribute to product features, be hands-on and deliver a world-class product, then we want to hear from you.
This is a predominantly back-end engineering role.
– You are a rockstar engineer with proven capabilities working on SaaS product and a passion for writing exception code.
– You are hungry for an opportunity to join a start-up and become a member of core platform team driving the company forward.
– You will be responsible for the delivery of product features as a part of the platform engineering team.
– You will be hands-on working on key features of the product.
– You will be responsible for design of back-end architectural changes and product features.
– You will have plenty of opportunity to learn and implement ideas to build products in efficient and cohesive manner.
– Understand the product mission, goals, and tasks and execute with the team to achieve them.
– Understand the design and architecture and build modules in accordance with it or recommend and make the necessary changes that adds more stability to our product.
– 4+ years of experience with hands-on experience in Core Java/Kotlin
– 2+ years of experience as a technical architect with responsibility for core features
– 4+ years of working experience in cloud-based systems
– 2+ years of experience working on distributed systems
– 2+ years of experience working on Kafka and Zookeeper
– Experience working on RxJava/ Reactive Programming
– Adept on design patterns and distributed systems
– Excellent verbal and written communication
– Proficient in building REST APIs to interact with relational and non-relational data sources
– Proficient in SQL and RDBMS
– Hands on experience in code and system optimization
– Experience in working with NoSQL databases is a plus