Senior Software Engineer ( 2 Positions)
Job Id: 000126
4+ years of software development experience building products and a deep knowledge of data structure and algorithms
About Saras Analytics
We are a passionate group of engineers, analysts, data scientists, and domain experts building products to accelerate the adoption of data as a strategic asset.
Daton is our flagship ETL platform built for analysts and developers. Daton is an automated data engineers that replicates data from SaaS platforms such as Google Analytics, Salesforce, Amazon, and Facebook Ads to cloud data warehouses like Amazon Redshift, Google BigQuery, and Snowflake. Daton empowers analysts to focus on generating insights rather than worrying about building and maintaining a data pipeline.
- We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer (Kotlin) with exceptional skills in data structures, algorithms, core java, and distributed systems. If you think you have it in you to deliver on aggressive timelines, have the hunger for growth, don’t like giving excuses, contribute to product features, be hands-on and deliver a world-class product, then we want to hear from you.
- Our backend services and integrations are written in Kotlin and CDI, our front-end in AngularJS.
- We are looking for experienced software engineers to work on Daton with proficiency in Kotlin, Java, CDI SQL, NoSQL and REST APIs.
- This role is a strategic role for our company, and it provides a great opportunity for a driven developer to build a product from the ground up and to be a critical part of our growth.
- You are a Rockstar engineer with proven capabilities working on SaaS product and a passion for writing exception code.
- You are hungry for an opportunity to join a start-up and become a member of core platform team driving the company forward.
- You will be responsible for the delivery of product features as a part of the platform engineering team.
- You will be hands-on working on key features of the product.
- You will be responsible for design of back-end architectural changes and product features.
- You will have plenty of opportunity to learn and implement ideas to build products in efficient and cohesive manner.
- Understand the product mission, goals, and tasks and execute with the team to achieve them.
- Understand the design and architecture and build modules in accordance with it or recommend and make the necessary changes that adds more stability to our product.
- Improve the quality of our front-end code and our overall front-end user experience.
- 4+ years of experience with hands-on experience in Kotlin and/or Java.
- 2+ years of experience leveraging annotation-based Context Dependency Injection by Weld to facilitate dependency injection.
- 2+ years of experience in RESTful web services in integrating with 3rd Party Application API.
- 2+ years of experience in Multi-threading and concurrency.
- 2+ years of experience working on Asynchronous programming, Reactive Programming and Cloud-based systems.
- 2+ years of experience in JMS messaging using Apache Zookeeper and Kafka.
- Adept on design patterns and distributed systems.
- Proficient in SQL and RDBMS.
- Hands on experience in code and system optimisation.
- Experience in working with NoSQL databases is a plus.
- Willing to learn our tech-stack (Kotlin | CDI | Angular).
- Solid understanding of Kotlin, Java and API-Integration.
- Sound knowledge on basic data structures and algorithms
- Hands on experience in developing REST APIs
- Significant technical academic course work or equivalent work experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge on cloud infrastructure is a plus.
Yes (until Covid19 situation normalizes)