Job Id: PA001
0-2 years’ experience in Digital analytics industry and at least 1 year as a senior resource handling a team. Bachelor's Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
Job Description Summary
Product Analyst manages key Product charters across different client projects. The role is a combination of aspects of Product Management and Analytics and responsibilities include the coordination and completion of projects on time within Scope and ensuring the growth targets agreed with the Clients are met. The role also entails preparing reports and insights for upper management regarding the overall trend of the business.
The successful candidate will work directly with Clients to ensure Deliverables fall within the applicable Scope and budget. He or she will coordinate with other departments to ensure all aspects of each project are compatible and will hire new talent as part of Saras team as needed to fulfil Client needs. Rely on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Perform a variety of tasks. Lead and direct the work of others. Enhance department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Develop a detailed product charter to monitor and track progress
- Create a backlog of experiments focused towards the product goal
- Work with the Product manager to get the backlog implemented
- Measure and track the progress of the experiments implemented and communicate results to the leadership
- Coordinate internal resources, Clients team and Client’s technology partners for the flawless execution of CRO recommendations
- Analyze customer funnels across different dimensions and identify drop off points
- Undertake defined and ad-hoc analysis for the purpose of the Product charter and other related business requirements
- Coordinate the setting up of AB tests, heatmap, videos and scrollmap recorders to monitor user behaviour on digital assets
- Analyze results of AB tests, heatmaps and video recording tools to come up with tangible recommendations
- 0-2 years’ experience in Digital analytics industry and at least 1 year as a senior resource handling a team
- Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
- Hands-on experience in working on product implementation for E-commerce brands
- Professional experience in working with FoodTech/E-Commerce companies at scale
- Understanding of tools like: Google Analytics, FireBase and/or BigQuery for data extraction purposes
- Digital analytics OR Conversion Rate optimization trainings from CXL or equivalent leading CRO training agencies
- Experience in setting up and running AB tests across digital assets and monitoring progress
- Operating & setting up video recording, heatmaps and scrollmaps on digital assets
- In depth understanding of CRO concepts such as Landing Page optimization, Product Copy Teardown etc.
- Hands-on experience in executive reporting and leadership communication by crafting relevant content and collateral
- Experience in conceptualizing and running user surveys along with summarizing results
- Independent contributor who can navigate ambiguous business situations and conceptualize solutions with minimal support and guidance
- Proficient in working with tools like Hotjar, FullStory, VWO, MS Clarity, PageSense, SurveyMonkey, Clevertap etc.
- Demonstrated capability in optimizing conversion rates for industries other than F&B
- Demonstrated ability to code in R or Python.
- Familiarity with digital marketing, email marketing tools and their capabilities
- Ability to coach junior resources and manage their workload
- Proficient in spoken and written English
- Ability to quickly adapt and learn to work with new analytical tools