Engineering Manager/Lead – Hyderabad, India
Job Id: 14421
7+ of experience with 4+ years of hands-on experience in Java/Kotlin. Willing to relocate to Hyderabad, India.
About Saras Analytics
We are a passionate group of engineers, analysts, data scientists, and domain experts building products and offering services to accelerate the adoption of data as a strategic asset.
Daton is our ETL platform for analysts and developers. Daton replicates data from SaaS platforms such as Google Analytics, Salesforce, Amazon, and Facebook Ads to cloud data warehouses like Amazon Redshift, Google BigQuery, and Snowflake. Daton consolidates data from a variety of data sources into a data warehouse within minutes and allows analysts to focus on generating insights rather than worrying about building and maintaining a data pipeline.
Halo is our eCommerce focused Business Intelligence and Analytics platform. Halo helps eCommerce businesses save time and money by automating the replication, transformation, preparation, and quality control of data for reporting and analysis. Halo transforms silos of eCommerce data into actionable data sets and useful reports that help you grow your business.
Our leading Business Intelligence and Advanced Analytics services team brings 100s of person-years of knowledge and experience in delivering analytics solutions to fast-growing eCommerce and retail businesses.
We’re always seeking great talent! Join us in our mission to make data work for every business.
– We are looking for a kick-ass engineering manager, lead, technical wizard with aspirations to grow into head of engineering and drive our entire engineering organization. If you think you have it in you to deliver on aggressive timelines, have the hunger for growth, don’t like giving excuses, drive a team of developers and partners, be hands-on and deliver a world-class product, then we want to hear from you.
– You are a rockstar developer with proven capabilities working on SaaS product.
– You are hungry for an opportunity to join a start-up and become a member of the core team driving the company forward.
– You will be responsible for the delivery of the product, ensuring the team is delivering a quality product in a timely manner.
– You will be responsible for sprint management, task breakdown and product delivery as per the roadmap.
– You will be responsible for hiring, people, and performance management.
– You will be hands-on working on key features of the product.
– You will be responsible for the design of backend architectural changes and product features.
– You will have plenty of opportunity to learn and implement ideas to build products in an efficient and cohesive manner.
– Understand the product mission, goals, and tasks and execute with the team to achieve them.
– Understand the design and architecture and build modules in accordance with it or recommend and make the necessary changes that adds more stability to our product.
– 7+ years of experience with 4+ years of hands-on experience in Java/Kotlin
– Excellent verbal and written communication
– 7+ years of experience in designing and developing web applications
– 3+ years of experience in leading technical team
– 2+ years of experience in sprint management
– 4+ years of working experience in cloud-based systems
– Adept on design patterns
– Proficient with front end Angular framework
– Proficient in building REST APIs to interact with relational and non-relational data sources
– Proficient in SQL and RDBMS
– Hands-on experience in code and system optimization
– Hands-on experience in managing a team, setting up release and testing processes
– Experience in building data pipelines/ETLs and streams is a plus
– Experience in working with NoSQL databases is a plus
– Scrum Master certification is a plus
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: Hyderabad, India
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday (Occasionally Weekends)
- Only full-time employees eligible