Zopim to Google Bigquery – Made Easy
Replicate Zopim to Google Bigquery in minute
Are you looking for an easy and quick way to migrate data from Zopim to Google Bigquery? Use the cloud data pipeline: Daton for effective data transfer.
The typical buying journey of a consumer is no longer linear. They compare similar products, search Google for promo codes, browse online for reviews before purchasing. Thus, eCommerce sellers have to decide on what and how much to spend on multiple channels. Understanding customer issues play a critical role in the success of any business. Customer service is one of the best ways to measure the pulse of the customer as you get direct feedback for your product or service. Hence, it involves manually generating reports from multiple data silos and analyzing them, where most brands falter. So, top companies try to reduce data analysis effort by integrating these massive amounts of data from Zopim to Google BigQuery.
Why integrate Zopim to Google Bigquery?
Ensuring optimal customer service needs constant monitoring of the customer support team. Handling customer service becomes challenging due to the lack of accurate data. Data analysts compile reports from various sources like IM services, social media platforms, Emails, SMS, Chat systems, Cloud Telephony services. Chatbots or customer service systems like Zopim directly interact with the users and know their taste, preference, budget, and many more key indices. Tickets raised from each customer regarding several issues speak volumes about different products and their feedback. Manual data integration from multiple sources can be a considerable challenge. Hence, companies use a cloud data pipeline for data integration. Daton is a highly automated data pipeline that loads data from Zopim to Google Bigquery without coding or maintenance.
Zopim is a Web-based live chat solution designed for all kinds of businesses. It offers live chat, chat analytics and triggered chat on a single platform. Zopim helps sales representatives to engage with website visitors remotely. The triggered chat functionality allows agents to automatically initiate a live chat session whenever a visitor gets stuck on a page or needs assistance. Users can monitor chat performance and get a complete view of the customer engagement process with reporting and a dashboard. So, they can analyze and generate feedback regarding the customer experience. Other unique features include file transfer, chat transfer between agents and integration with CRM like Zendesk, Salesforce and Zoho.
Google Bigquery Overview
Google BigQuery is the first serverless data warehouse service which was available in the market. A database administrator architects the schema and optimize the partitions for performance and cost in a Google BigQuery environment. This cloud service automatically scales to fulfil any demands of a query. Google BigQuery service offers an excellent pricing model based on the amount of data processed by incoming queries, not on the storage or the compute capacity for processing queries. The best part about using Google BigQuery is that you can instantly load data to the service as soon as you start using it. The primary requirements are a mechanism to load data into the data warehouse and the ability to write SQL queries.
How to replicate Zopim to Google Bigquery?
There are two ways in which you can replicate Zopim to Google Bigquery warehouse.
Build a data pipeline
This process needs much experience and consumes a lot of time and manpower. The chances of errors are more. You need to extract data using Zopim APIs & then connect it properly with Google Bigquery data warehouse.
Use Daton to integrate Zopim & Google Bigquery
Use Daton to integrate Zopim & Google Bigquery is the fastest & easiest way to save your time and efforts. Leveraging a cloud data pipeline like Daton significantly accelerates and simplifies the time it takes to build automated reporting.
Configuring data replication on Daton only takes a few minutes and a few clicks. You won’t require any code or manage any infrastructure, yet they can access their Zopim data in a few hours. Daton is easy and simple to use. The interface allows analysts and developers to use UI elements to configure data replication from Zopim data into Google Bigquery.
Daton takes care of:
- Rate limits,
- Historical data load,
- Incremental data load,
- Table creation, deletion &reloads,
- Refreshing access tokens,
And many more important features to help analysts so that they can focus more on data analysis rather than worry about the data migration.
Steps to Integrate Zopim with Daton
- Sign in to Daton
- Select Zopim from the Integrations page
- Provide Integration Name, Replication Frequency, and History. The integration name cannot be changed later as it would be used in creating tables for the integration.
- You will be redirected to the Zopim login page for authorizing Daton to extract data periodically.
- Post successful authentication, you will be prompted to choose from the list of available Zopim accounts
- Select the required tables from the available list of tables
- Then select all required fields for each table
- Submit the integration
Here are more reasons to explore Daton for Zopim to Google Bigquery Integration.
- Faster Integration of Zopim to Google Bigquery– Zopim to Google Bigquery is one of the integrations Daton can handle very fast and seamlessly. By following a few steps, you can easily connect Zopim to Google Bigquery.
- Zero Effort & Maintenance: Daton takes care of all the data replication processes and infrastructure automatically once you sign up for a Daton account and configure the data sources. You don’t need to manage any infrastructure or write codes.
- You get an incredibly friendly customer support team who ensure that you leave the data engineering to Daton and focus on analysis and insights.
- Daton is an Enterprise-grade data pipeline which you get at an unbeatable price to help every business become data-driven. Get started today for just $10 with a single integration and scale up as your demands increase.
- Robust Scheduling Options: allows you to schedule jobs based on their requirements using a simple configuration step.
- Daton supports popular cloud data warehouses like Snowflake, Google Bigquery, Amazon Redshift, Oracle Autonomous Data Warehouse, PostgreSQL and more.
- Flexible loading options allows optimizing data loading behaviour to maximize storage utilization and ease of querying.
- Enterprise-grade encryption gives your peace of mind.
- Support for 100+ data sources: In addition to Zopim, Daton can extract data from various resources like Databases, Sales and Marketing applications, Analytics and Payment platforms. Daton will ensure that all useful data can be transferred to Google Bigquery for generating relevant insights.