ZohoDesk to Google Bigquery – Made Easy
Integrate ZohoDesk to Google Bigquery in minute
Are you looking for ways to transfer data from ZohoDesk to Google Bigquery? Here, we have discussed a quick and easy way to do this data migration using an ETL tool: Daton.
A data-driven approach is of paramount importance in this age of increasing competition. E-Commerce companies specifically need to utilize their data to the fullest to stay ahead of their competition. Monitoring customer service becomes an issue due to the lack of real-time data. The team in charge of monitoring needs to compile reports from various data sources like IM services, Cloud Telephony services, Social media platforms, Emails, SMS, and Chat systems. Data integration is a challenging task, and it takes ample time to prepare reports which are then analyzed. This time lag is one of the biggest challenges that companies face since it delays the decision-making process.
Top brands use an ETL tool to consolidate data from ZohoDesk and other tools to a data warehouse like Google BigQuery for easier and faster analytics. Daton is an effective ETL tool that easily extracts data from ZohoDesk to Google Bigquery using advanced automation.
Why integrate ZohoDesk to Google Bigquery?
Chatbots or customer service systems like ZohoDesk directly interact with the users and know their taste, preference, budget, and many more key indices. Tickets raised from each customer regarding several issues speak volumes about different products and their feedback. Top companies usually collect data from customer service apps and user engagement data from marketing campaigns, CRMs, e-commerce platforms, email marketing tools, social media marketing platforms, cloud telephony services. Behavioural patterns of users like wishlists, search history, cart addition, and cart abandonment data also provide great insights into product demand trends. All of this data can be used to project sales trends and allocate marketing and other budgets accordingly to optimize profits.
Consolidate useful data from Zohodesk to Google Bigquery using the cloud data pipeline Daton for seamless data integration.
Zoho Desk is a help desk software along with multichannel capabilities. It is powered by advanced multi-stakeholder process management, a powerful AI assistant and embeddable self-service. It offers all the tools that a team would require to deliver excellent customer service. The essential features provided by ZohoDesk are managing customer support tickets, a customer support portal, contract management and report creation. It compares interactions from various media like email, a self-service portal, phone, chat, social media, forums and forms to display in a unified way. You can also automate tasks such as ticket assignment, service escalations, notification rules. The solution provides customizable and scheduled reports and a graphical dashboard for analyzing customer satisfaction.
Google Bigquery Overview
Google BigQuery is a first serverless data warehouse service used by both start-ups and Fortune 500 companies. This cloud service automatically scales to fulfil any demands of a query. The best part about using Google BigQuery is that you can instantly load data to the service as soon as you start using it. The primary requirements are a mechanism to load data into the data warehouse and the ability to write SQL queries. BigQuery also optimizes the storage and datasets in the background. Hence makes real-time analysis quicker and easier. Google BigQuery service offers an excellent pricing model based on the amount of data processed by incoming queries, not on the storage or the compute capacity for processing queries.
Its cloud-native data warehousing model helps to load thousands of data points quickly into your analytics tools without having to incur a computational decrease.
How to replicate ZohoDesk to Google Bigquery?
There are two ways in which you can replicate ZohoDesk to Google Bigquery warehouse.
Build a data pipeline
This process needs much experience and consumes a lot of time and manpower. The chances of errors are more. You need to extract data using ZohoDesk APIs & then connect it properly with Google Bigquery data warehouse.
Use Daton to integrate ZohoDesk & Google Bigquery
Use Daton to integrate ZohoDesk & Google Bigquery is the fastest & easiest way to save your time and efforts. Leveraging a cloud data pipeline like Daton significantly accelerates and simplifies the time it takes to build automated reporting.
Configuring data replication on Daton only takes a few minutes and a few clicks. You won’t require any code or manage any infrastructure, yet they can access their ZohoDesk data in a few hours.
Daton is easy and simple to use. The interface allows analysts and developers to use UI elements to configure data replication from ZohoDesk data into Google Bigquery.
Daton takes care of:
- Rate limits,
- Historical data load,
- Incremental data load,
- Table creation, deletion &reloads,
- Refreshing access tokens,
And many more important features to help analysts so that they can focus more on data analysis rather than worry about the data migration.
Steps to Integrate ZohoDesk with Daton
- Sign in to Daton
- Select ZohoDesk from the Integrations page
- Provide Integration Name, Replication Frequency, and History. The integration name cannot be changed later as it would be used in creating tables for the integration.
- You will be redirected to the ZohoDesk login page for authorizing Daton to extract data periodically.
- Post successful authentication, you will be prompted to choose from the list of available ZohoDesk accounts
- Select the required tables from the available list of tables
- Then select all required fields for each table
- Submit the integration
Here are more reasons to explore Daton for ZohoDesk to Google Bigquery Integration.
- Faster Integration of ZohoDesk to Google Bigquery– ZohoDesk to Google Bigquery is one of the integrations Daton can handle very fast and seamlessly. By following a few steps, you can easily connect ZohoDesk to Google Bigquery.
- No Effort & Maintenance: Daton takes care of all the data replication processes and infrastructure automatically once you sign up for a Daton account and configure the data sources. You don’t need to manage any infrastructure or write codes.
- You get an incredibly friendly customer support team who ensure that you leave the data engineering to Daton and focus on analysis and insights.
- Daton is an Enterprise-grade data pipeline which you get at an unbeatable price to help your business become data-driven. Get started today for just $10 with a single integration and scale up as your demands increase.
- Robust Scheduling Options: allows you to schedule jobs based on their requirements using a simple configuration step.
- Daton supports popular cloud data warehouses like Snowflake, Google Bigquery, Amazon Redshift, Oracle Autonomous Data Warehouse, PostgreSQL and more.
- Flexible loading options allows optimizing data loading behaviour to maximize storage utilization and ease of querying.
- Enterprise-grade encryption gives your peace of mind.
- Support for 100+ data sources: In addition to ZohoDesk, Daton can extract data from various resources like Databases, Sales and Marketing applications, Analytics and Payment platforms. Daton will ensure that all useful data can be transferred to Google Bigquery for generating relevant insights.