ZendeskChat to Amazon Redshift – Made Easy
Replicate ZendeskChat to Amazon Redshift in minutes
Are you looking for a quicker way to transfer data from ZendeskChat to Amazon Redshift? Here is an easy solution for this data migration process using a powerful ETL tool: Daton.
With increasing competition, eCommerce companies try to stay ahead of their competition using a data-driven approach. Chatbots or customer service systems like Zendesk Chat directly interact with the users and know their taste, preference, budget, and many more key indices. Tickets raised from each customer regarding several issues speak volumes about different products and their feedback. Behavioural patterns of users like wishlists, search history, cart addition, and cart abandonment data also provide great insights into product demand trends. You can use this data to project sales trends and allocate marketing and other budgets accordingly to optimize profits. This also helps to gain business insights, minimize loss and maximize revenue.
Various tools create several data silos; analyzing and generating reports from them can be difficult if done manually. Top companies reduce the effort of integrating their multiple data silos using effective ETL tools like Daton.
Why integrate ZendeskChat to Amazon Redshift?
Managing customer service becomes challenging if you don’t get real-time data. Usually, the executives in charge of monitoring need to compile reports from various sources like IM services, Social media platforms, Emails, SMS, Chat systems, Cloud Telephony services. This manual compilation is a daunting task. So, modern Brands feed the data from all data sources to a data warehouse like Amazon Redshift using an ETL tool for easier and faster analytics. Daton is an automated ETL tool that easily loads data from ZendeskChat to Amazon Redshift, requiring zero coding and maintenance.
Zendesk Chat is a live communication platform designed for businesses who want to be more competitive through automated chats. It can also be triggered to monitor visitors and make behaviour records that will help the sales team to nurture leads in a personalized way. The sales team uses Zendesk Chat to track problem resolution, customer satisfaction levels, and team performance. It is a fully customizable and scalable solution. Companies report lower cart abandonment, increased order values, and building quality customer loyalty programs after implementing Zendesk Chat. Previously known to be Zopim Live Chat, the platform can integrate with popular eCommerce solutions such as Shopify and Magento.
Amazon Redshift Overview
Amazon Redshift is the most popular data warehouse to offer a cloud-native, petabyte-scale service. The software provides a query engine for all users allowing SQL based querying and a host of business intelligence tools to connect with the service. Amazon Redshift is built on a scalable infrastructure, supports big data and massive workloads. The powerful management console enables connections from any SQL client. Amazon Redshift service also supports REST APIs allowing developers to work in real-time with simple API calls. It is compatible with several BI and visualization tools.
How to replicate ZendeskChat to Amazon Redshift?
There are two ways in which you can replicate ZendeskChat to Amazon Redshift warehouse.
Build Your data pipeline – Building an in-house data pipeline needs a lot of experience, time and manpower with higher chances of errors. You need to extract data using ZendeskChat APIs & then connect it properly with the Amazon Redshift data warehouse.
Use Daton to integrate ZendeskChat & Amazon Redshift – Using Daton to integrate ZendeskChat & Amazon Redshift is the fastest & easiest way to save your time and efforts. Leveraging a cloud data pipeline like Daton simplifies and accelerates the time to build automated reporting to a great extent.
Configuring data replication on Daton on only takes a few minutes and a few clicks. Analysts do not have to write any code or manage any infrastructure, yet they can get access to their ZendeskChat data in a few hours. Daton’s simple and easy to use interface allows analysts and developers to use UI elements to configure data replication from ZendeskChat data into Amazon Redshift.
Daton takes care of:
- Rate limits,
- Table creation, deletion & reloads
- Refreshing access tokens,
- Historical data load,
- Incremental data load,
and many more important functions that are required to enable analysts to focus on analysis rather than worry about the data that is delivered for analysis.
Steps to Integrate ZendeskChat with Daton
- Sign in to Daton
- Select ZendeskChat from the Integrations page
- Provide Integration Name, Replication Frequency, and History. Integration name would be used in creating tables for the integration and cannot be changed later
- You will be redirected to ZendeskChat login for authorizing Daton to extract data periodically
- Post successful authentication, you will be prompted to choose from the list of available ZendeskChat accounts
- Select required tables from the available list of tables
- Then select all required fields for each table
- Submit the integration
Here are more reasons to explore Daton for ZendeskChat to Amazon Redshift Integration
- Faster Integration of ZendeskChat to Amazon Redshift– ZendeskChat to Amazon Redshift is one of the integrations Daton can handle very fast and seamlessly. By following few steps, you can easily connect ZendeskChat to Amazon Redshift.
- Robust Scheduling Options: allows you to schedule jobs based on their requirements using a simple configuration step.
- Low Effort & Zero Maintenance – Daton automatically takes care of all the data replication processes and infrastructure once you sign up for a Daton account and configure the data sources. There is no infrastructure to manage or no code to write.
- Data consistency guarantee and an incredibly friendly customer support team ensure you can leave the data engineering to Daton and focus instead of analysis and insights!
- Enterprise grade data pipeline at an unbeatable price to help every business become data driven. Get started with a single integration today for just $10 and scale up as your demands increase.
- Support for all major cloud data warehouses including Google Bigquery, Snowflake, Amazon Redshift, Oracle Autonomous Data Warehouse, PostgreSQL and more.
- Flexible loading options allows to you optimize data loading behavior to maximize storage utilization and easy of querying.
- Enterprise grade encryption gives your peace of mind
- Support for 100+ data sources – In addition to ZendeskChat, Daton can extract data from a varied range of sources such as Sales and Marketing applications, Databases, Analytics platforms, Payment platforms and much more. Daton will ensure that you have a way to bring any data to Amazon Redshift and generate relevant insights.