Yahoo Gemini to Amazon Redshift – Made Easy
Replicate Yahoo Gemini to Amazon Redshift in minutes
Are you looking for a quicker way to transfer data from Yahoo Gemini to Amazon Redshift? Here is an easy solution for this data migration process using a cloud data pipeline: Daton.
E-Commerce companies need to understand the demand and supply trends, get more ROIs out of Ad campaigns, and offer an engaging experience for customers. So, it becomes necessary for them to be accurate and efficient in terms of data analytics. Yahoo Gemini advertising platform generates data like Impressions, Cost, Clicks, Average CPC, Conversions, CTR by Ad Groups, CTR by Campaigns, Cost Per Conversion. You need to tally Yahoo Gemini data along with product demand, Inventory and user behaviour data to prevent incorrect audience targeting, improper allocation of ad budgets, irrelevant ads. Different tools used in the business create separate data silos. Top companies are reducing the time & effort of integrating these massive amounts of data using a cloud data pipeline like Daton.
Why integrate Yahoo Gemini to Amazon Redshift?
To advertise on platforms like Yahoo Gemini, marketers need to consider that much money is wasted on redundant ads. So, you need to feed the Yahoo Gemini platform with inventory, payment, shipping, sales data for more personalized ad creation. Allocate more budget on popular products, factor in customer feedback while building ad strategy and audience targeting. The lack of specific data is one of the many reasons why your Yahoo Gemini do not return better revenue.
The more data you can in your Yahoo ad campaign, the more your ad delivery is optimized. Manual data compilation from multiple sources for extensive analysis is a considerable challenge. Daton is an automated cloud data pipeline that integrates with various sources that a company may be using. It can automatically fetch real-time data from Yahoo Gemini to Amazon Redshift with zero maintenance and coding.
Yahoo Gemini Overview
Yahoo Gemini is a platform designed for mobile and native advertising. It is a solution by Yahoo advertising for placing ads. Verizon owns the platform; by purchasing ads through the platform, you gain access to Verizon-owned properties such as HuffPost, Tumblr, Yahoo’s content itself, AOL’s content, Engadget and TechCrunch. You can display image ads, video ads, app install ads, Tumblr sponsored posts, carousel ads, and mail ads within Yahoo Mail. Gemini keeps mobile browser and mobile app separate, allowing you to have total control over the destination of your ads. Gemini specializes in displaying native advertisements. Yahoo Gemini delivers powerful results through the unique combination of native and searches advertising formats, lifting brand awareness by 279% and boosting brand-related searches by 3.6x.
Amazon Redshift Overview
Amazon Redshift is the most popular data warehouse to offer a cloud-native, petabyte-scale service. The software provides a query engine for all users allowing SQL based querying and a host of business intelligence tools to connect with the service. Amazon Redshift is built on a scalable infrastructure, supports big data and massive workloads. The powerful management console enables connections from any SQL client. Amazon Redshift service also supports REST APIs allowing developers to work in real-time with simple API calls. It is compatible with several BI and visualization tools.
How to replicate Yahoo Gemini to Amazon Redshift?
There are two ways in which you can replicate Yahoo Gemini to Amazon Redshift warehouse.
Build Your data pipeline – Building an in-house data pipeline needs a lot of experience, time and manpower with higher chances of errors. You need to extract data using Yahoo Gemini APIs & then connect it properly with the Amazon Redshift data warehouse.
Use Daton to integrate Yahoo Gemini & Amazon Redshift – Using Daton to integrate Yahoo Gemini & Amazon Redshift is the fastest & easiest way to save your time and efforts. Leveraging a cloud data pipeline like Daton simplifies and accelerates the time to build automated reporting to a great extent.
Configuring data replication on Daton on only takes a few minutes and a few clicks. Analysts do not have to write any code or manage any infrastructure, yet they can get access to their Yahoo Gemini data in a few hours. Daton’s simple and easy to use interface allows analysts and developers to use UI elements to configure data replication from Yahoo Gemini data into Amazon Redshift.
Daton takes care of:
- Rate limits,
- Table creation, deletion & reloads
- Refreshing access tokens,
- Historical data load,
- Incremental data load,
and many more important functions for data analysts to focus on analysis rather than worry about the data replication.
Steps to Integrate Yahoo Gemini with Daton
- Sign in to Daton
- Select Yahoo Gemini from the Integrations page
- Provide Integration Name, Replication Frequency, and History. Integration name would be used in creating tables for the integration and cannot be changed later
- You will be redirected to Yahoo Gemini login for authorizing Daton to extract data periodically
- Post successful authentication, you will be prompted to choose from the list of available Yahoo Gemini accounts
- Select required tables from the available list of tables
- Then select all required fields for each table
- Submit the integration
Here are more reasons to explore Daton for Yahoo Gemini to Amazon Redshift Integration
- Faster Integration of Yahoo Gemini to Amazon Redshift– Yahoo Gemini to Amazon Redshift is one of the integrations Daton can handle very fast and seamlessly. By following few steps, you can easily connect Yahoo Gemini to Amazon Redshift.
- Robust Scheduling Options: allows you to schedule jobs based on their requirements using a simple configuration step.
- Low Effort & Zero Maintenance – Daton automatically takes care of all the data replication processes and infrastructure once you sign up for a Daton account and configure the data sources. There is no infrastructure to manage or no code to write.
- Data consistency guarantee and an incredibly friendly customer support team ensure you can leave the data engineering to Daton and focus instead of analysis and insights!
- Enterprise grade data pipeline at an unbeatable price to help every business become data driven. Get started with a single integration today for just $10 and scale up as your demands increase.
- Support for all major cloud data warehouses including Google Bigquery, Snowflake, Amazon Redshift, Oracle Autonomous Data Warehouse, PostgreSQL and more.
- Flexible loading options allows to you optimize data loading behavior to maximize storage utilization and easy of querying.
- Enterprise grade encryption gives your peace of mind
- Support for 100+ data sources – In addition to Yahoo Gemini, Daton can extract data from a varied range of sources such as Sales and Marketing applications, Databases, Analytics platforms, Payment platforms and much more. Daton will ensure that you have a way to bring any data to Amazon Redshift and generate relevant insights.