Why A Lot of Businesses Are Using Zoho CRM?
Zoho CRM is one of the most popular CRM applications across the globe. This web-based platform has been garnered with several awards and is used by millions of users worldwide. This solution with a simple interface is best known for its quality lead management system, robust sales pipeline, and contact management. Zoho CRM offers increased productivity and efficiency by automating everyday tasks and effectively converting site visitors to potential leads and prospective customers. The platform also allows skilful management of customer accounts and enables precise revenue forecasting.
What Makes Zoho CRM So Popular?
Zoho CRM facilitates the overall sales process from lead generation, nurturing to end sales. Using Zoho CRM, you will be able to easily capture leads through your websites, mobile applications, blogs, social media pages by embedding web forms created using Zoho CRM itself, without the need of writing any codes. You can easily reach out to these potential leads by sending out emails or doing some outbound calls to make them aware of your product or services, all using specialized tools inside Zoho. Zoho CRM brings in a lot of automation as well when it comes to emails, SMS, calls, creating events, gathering referrals, and many more.
Zoho platform captures important information such as detailed information on
Let us look at other notable features of Zoho CRM that sets it apart from the competition:
- Customer Personalization – Each customer has different preference and buying habits. So, they want to be treated like an individual which will be easier if you use Zoho.
- Identify Top customers – Allocate your resources in a better way to make sure that your top customers are getting the attention they deserve, which will lead to higher customer retention.
- Discover Upselling opportunities – Tickets, products, and returns will speak volumes about the customer buying trends. Hence, using Zoho you will be able to strategize your upselling campaigns effectively.
- Reduce exit rate – Zoho will tell you about the purchasing details and leads getting bounced. Analyze the data and set up campaigns to bring them back to reduce the rate at which they are leaving your page.
- Set up Better marketing Campaigns – When you know your customers, their choices, you know who to target and how. Leads can also be nurtured in a better way for more conversions.
One of the most cost-effective CRM solutions in the Market
Zoho CRM has four pricing plans starting from the starter plan at ₹500, standard plan at ₹720, professional plan at ₹1200 to the most popular enterprise plan at ₹2100 per month. Zoho CRM Plus comprises of 10 powerful services for your customer-facing teams on one single interface and costs ₹2500 per month.
Why Should Every Zoho CRM User Be Using Daton?
Businesses using Zoho CRM will generate a lot of data through it. Additionally, other specialized apps and tools would be used for various other purposes. Such as Google Analytics, Online advertising platforms like Google Ads, Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin Ads, e-commerce platforms like Shopify, Magento, Woocommerce, Amazon, Flipkart, payment gateways like Razorpay, PayU, Chat Interfaces like Zendesk, ZohoDesk Tawk.to, cloud telephony services like Exotel, Knowlarity to name a few.
But the problem arises because all of these different sources individually generate a lot of data. Separate sheets need to be downloaded from all these various sources from which detailed reports need to be created. So all of the inventory data, customer feedback, customer behaviour data, payment gateway data need to be analyzed properly to create a consolidated picture of the entire business based on which things would need to be optimized. This process would take a lot of time and manpower to execute manually, and the analysis would not be very accurate. Daton is a highly automated data pipeline that easily integrates with various sources that a company may be using. It can automatically fetch data into a data warehouse without the need of any coding, enabling the creation of reports in quick time which can be easily analyzed to optimize the business processes.