Walmart to Google BigQuery -Made Easy
Replicate Walmart to Google BigQuery in minute
Do you want to transfer data from Walmart to Google BigQuery instantly? Here is an easy solution for this data migration process using an ETL tool: Daton.
E-commerce businesses’ primary goal is to reduce losses by becoming more data-driven. They believe in staying ahead of others in the competition and understanding the market’s demand and supply trends. Thus, it becomes necessary for enterprises to match data from the Walmart e-commerce platform and other apps. Walmart generates vital data like store overview, merchandising, customer info, orders reports, abandoned cart details. One needs to analyze these marketing details, customer feedback, product demand, and user behaviour data to understand the business and discover areas of improvement. Several tools in use become challenging to be integrated manually. Lastly, online retailers reduce the time & effort of consolidating their multiple data silos by integrating data from various sources to a data warehouse using powerful ETL tools like Daton.
Why integrate Walmart to Google BigQuery?
Walmart is giving an advantage to many e-retail sellers to sell their products across the globe. Let’s take a simple example to understand why data integration is important. Let’s take an example of an e-retail seller selling his products in the US, UK, and parts of Asia through Walmart. Now, while operating in different countries, the seller’s Walmart account will generate a large number of data from diverse data silos like marketing, payment gateways, inventories, logistic channels and target audience in each country; also, the seller will use different software to keep track of data. Now if, the seller wants to calculate the expense, he will use :
Profits/Losses = Sales – Expenses.
For expense data, the seller will collect data from marketing cost, Google Adwords, Facebook Ads, new products added to inventory data from inventory management software like Olabi, and expense data from account software like Freshbook for each country. Therefore, it will be cumbersome to pull data from various platforms, separately for each country and then analyze all of the expense data together with sales data and calculate profit. This method is expensive, consumes time and also involves a time lag. The time lag is caused as the data is not obtained in real-time, which reduces the overall accuracy of the analysis. Hence, it is essential to consolidate all the data in one place in the data warehouse like Google BigQuery to simplify the process to improve your business performance. Daton is a powerful ETL tool that effortlessly transfers data from Walmart to Google BigQuery.
In 1962, Walmart was founded in the U.S.A, and very soon, it became one of the leading retail stores globally, with around 10526 brick and mortar stores globally. Walmart offers several solutions to integrate your Walmart e-store with other e-commerce websites like Bigcommerce, InfiPlex, Shopify, and many more. Additionally, this platform provides various special solution services are to manage your store’s inventory, order management, payment requirements, shipping and fulfilment and much more. You can optimize your sales by leveraging Walmart’s expedited shipping ecosystem that guarantees deliveries between two to three days with discounted carrier rates.
Google BigQuery Overview
Google BigQuery is a famous first serverless data warehouse service utilized by both start-ups and Fortune 500 companies. This cloud service automatically scales to fulfil any demands of a query. The best thing about using Google BigQuery is that you can instantly and efficiently load data to the service as soon as you start using it. The prime requirements are a mechanism to load data into the data warehouse and the ability to write SQL queries. Also, BigQuery optimizes the storage and datasets in the background. Thus, makes real-time analysis faster and easier. Google BigQuery service provides an excellent pricing model based on the quantity of data processed by incoming queries, not on the storage or the compute capacity for processing queries.
How to replicate Walmart to Google BigQuery?
You can replicate Walmart to Google BigQuery warehouse in two ways.
Build a data pipeline
This process consumes a lot of time and manpower and needs a much experience. In such a process, there are more chances of making errors. You need to extract data using Walmart APIs & then connect it properly with the Google BigQuery data warehouse.
Use Daton to integrate Walmart & Google BigQuery
Use Daton to integrate Walmart & Google Bigquery is the quickest and effortless method to save your efforts and time. Leveraging a cloud data pipeline like Daton most importantly accelerates and simplifies the time it takes to build automated reporting. Configuring data replication on Daton only takes a few minutes and a few clicks. You won’t require any code or manage any infrastructure, yet they can access their Walmart data in a few hours.
Daton is easy and simple to use. The interface permits analysts and developers to use UI elements to configure data replication from Walmart data into Google BigQuery.
Daton takes care of:
- Rate limits,
- Historical data load,
- Incremental data load,
- Table creation, deletion &reloads,
- Refreshing access tokens,
And many more important features to help analysts so that they can focus more on data analysis rather than worry about the data migration.
Steps to Integrate Walmart with Daton
- Sign in to Daton
- Select Walmart from the Integrations page
- Provide Integration Name, Replication Frequency, and History. The integration name cannot be changed later as it would be used in creating tables for the integration.
- You will be redirected to the Walmart login page for authorizing Daton to extract data periodically.
- Post successful authentication, you will be prompted to choose from the list of available Walmart accounts
- Select the required tables from the available list of tables
- Then select all required fields for each table
- Submit the integration
Here are more reasons to explore Daton for Walmart to Google BigQuery Integration.
- Faster Integration of Walmart to Google BigQuery– Walmart to Google BigQuery is one of the integrations Daton can handle very fast and seamlessly. By following a few steps, you can easily connect Walmart to Google BigQuery.
- No Effort & Maintenance: Daton takes care of all the data replication processes and infrastructure automatically once you sign up for a Daton account and configure the data sources. You don’t need to manage any infrastructure or write codes.
- You get an incredibly friendly customer support team who ensure that you leave the data engineering to Daton and focus on analysis and insights.
- Daton is an Enterprise-grade data pipeline which you get at an unbeatable price to help your business become data-driven. Get started today for just $10 with a single integration and scale up as your demands increase.
- Robust Scheduling Options: allows you to schedule jobs based on their requirements using a simple configuration step.
- Daton supports popular cloud data warehouses like Snowflake, Google BigQuery, Amazon Redshift, Oracle Autonomous Data Warehouse, PostgreSQL and more.
- Flexible loading options allows optimizing data loading behaviour to maximize storage utilization and ease of querying.
- Enterprise-grade encryption gives your peace of mind.
- Support for 100+ data sources: In addition to Walmart, Daton can extract data from various resources like Databases, Sales and Marketing applications, Analytics and Payment platforms. Daton will ensure that all useful data can be transferred to Google BigQuery for generating relevant insights.