Swap your legacy system for Automated ELT with Daton
Swap your Legacy System for Automated ELT with Daton
Let us start by asking a few questions.
- How old is your in-house pipeline solution?
- Did your data pipeline start with one or two systems and over time, slowly grow bigger?
- What is the coverage percentage offer by your in-house pipeline solution? I.e., are there applications that the business is asking for but you have not covered it yet?
- How many developers do you have to build ETL?
- How many developers do you have to maintain ETL?
- Is it a full-time job for them, or is a good portion of their time going into this activity?
- Are your developers keeping with the API changes manually?
- Do you feel at times that your systems are not scaling?
- Are small changes requested by the business taking too long to be delivered?
- Is it becoming difficult for your team to deliver on the SLAs promised to the business?
- Is your business asking for more flexibility when it comes to the frequency of data they have available for visualization?
- Are you experiencing a churn or a change in resources, making it harder to support the legacy system?
- Is your legacy systems finding it hard to keep up wi the changing ecosystems of applications used by your marketing teams?
If the questions above resonate with you, then it is time to reconsider simplifying your architecture with Daton. Daton is a fully-managed, cloud-based, no-code SaaS data replication product. What may have seemed to you like an intimidating transition away from your legacy system will start looking much easier once you start using Daton.
Sign up for a free trial of Daton today and try out one of our integrations.