SendGrid to BigQuery – Made Easy
Replicate SendGrid to BigQuery in minutes
SendGrid with its email delivery platform helps its users to effortlessly send emails to customers without having to maintain email servers. There is a lot of data about your customers stored in your SendGrid account. To get full statistics about the emails you send with SendGrid, transferring your data to a cost-effective and scalable data warehouse like BigQuery is the right choice. By replicating your SendGrid data to BigQuery you’ll be able to combine this data with other data sources, including analytics, sales, and CRM, and get actionable insights when setting up new user segments and personalizing your emails.
Why integrate SendGrid to BigQuery?
SendGrid helps many growing companies solve the challenge of reliable email delivery without having to build email servers. Companies using SendGrid look to deeply understand the delivery analytics and analyze user journeys for data-driven marketing. Integrating your SendGrid data to BigQuery will allow you to optimize and scale your email marketing efforts with data-driven metrics. It will also help you to create a backup of your SendGrid data for future analysis. Also with up-to-date analysis ready data available in BigQuery, your teams can focus proactively on understanding prospects and improving the email marketing efforts.
SendGrid is a cloud-based email service that provides reliable transactional email delivery, scalability, and real-time analytics along with flexible APIs that make custom integration easy. Its key features include A/B testing, mailing list management, predefined templates, image library, and reporting. SendGrid allows users to track email opens, unsubscribes, bounces, spam reports, and other email delivery metrics.
Google BigQuery is a cloud-based data warehouse service introduced by Google. It is a REST-based web service that allows you to run complex analytical SQL-based queries under large sets of data. Additionally, BigQuery is a serverless, highly scalable, and cost-effective multi-cloud data warehouse designed for business agility. Its fast deployment cycle and on-demand pricing make it one of the highly accessible and popular data warehouses.
How to replicate SendGrid to BigQuery?
Here’s an overview of the two approaches you can use to replicate SendGrid data to BigQuery. This will allow you to evaluate the pros and cons of both and choose the one that best suits your requirement.
Build your own data pipeline
This process needs a lot of experience and consumes a lot of time and manpower. The chances of errors are more due to multiple integrated steps to be executed one after the other. You need to extract data using SendGrid APIs & then connect it properly with the BigQuery data warehouse. This whole process to build a custom data pipeline requires regular intervention that makes it cumbersome.
Use Daton to integrate SendGrid and BigQuery
Integrating SendGrid and BigQuery with Daton is the fastest & easiest way to save your time and efforts. Leveraging a cloud data pipeline like Daton significantly simplifies and accelerates the time it takes to build automated reporting.
Configuring data replication on Daton only takes a few minutes and a few clicks. Your analysts do not have to write any code or manage any infrastructure, yet you can get access to SendGrid data in a few hours.
Daton’s simple and easy-to-use interface allows analysts and developers to use UI elements to configure data replication from SendGrid data into BigQuery.
Daton takes care of:
- Rate limits
- Historical data load
- Incremental data load
- Table creation, deletion, and reloads
- Refreshing access tokens
and many more important functions that are required to enable analysts to focus on analysis rather than worrying about the data that is delivered for analysis.
Steps to integrate SendGrid with Daton
- Sign in to Daton
- Select SendGrid from the integrations page
- Provide Integration Name, Replication Frequency, and History. Integration name would be used in creating tables for the integration and cannot be changed later
- You will be redirected to SendGrid login for authorizing Daton to extract data periodically
- Post successful authentication, you will be prompted to choose from the list of available SendGrid accounts
- Select required tables from the available list of tables
- Then select all required fields for each table
- Submit the integration
Here are more reasons to explore Daton for SendGrid to BigQuery Integration
- Faster integration – SendGrid to BigQuery is one of the integrations Daton can handle very conveniently and seamlessly. By following few steps you can easily connect SendGrid to BigQuery.
- Low Effort & Zero Maintenance – Daton automatically takes care of all the data replication processes and infrastructure once you sign up for a Daton account and configure the data sources. No need to manage infrastructure or write manual code.
- Data consistency guarantee and an incredibly friendly customer support team ensure you can leave the data engineering to Daton and focus on analysis and insights!
- Enterprise-grade data pipeline at an unbeatable price to help every business become data-driven. Get started with a single integration today for just $10 and scale up as your data needs grow.
- Robust Scheduling Options: This allows you to schedule jobs based on their requirements using a simple configuration step.
- Support for all major cloud data warehouses including Google BigQuery, Snowflake, Amazon Redshift, Oracle Autonomous Data Warehouse, PostgreSQL, and more.
- Flexible loading options allow to you optimize data loading behavior to maximize storage utilization and ease of querying.
- Enterprise-grade encryption gives your peace of mind
- Support for 100+ data sources – In addition to SendGrid, Daton can extract data from a varied range of sources such as Sales and Marketing applications, Databases, Analytics platforms, Payment platforms, and much more.
With Daton as part of your data replication infrastructure, you can shift your focus on the right business opportunities instead of worrying about data management.