Salesforce to BigQuery – Made Easy
Replicate Salesforce to BigQuery in minutes
Salesforce is a one-stop solution for businesses to manage, maintain, communicate with their customers and grow their customer base and revenue streams. Platforms like Salesforce hold a lot of valuable data about your customers and there’s a wealth of data waiting to be analyzed. Replicate your Salesforce data to BigQuery and take advantage of advanced analytical capabilities. Now you are no longer bound to keep your Salesforce data siloed from other parts of your business, you can visualize it with other business-critical data like marketing, advertising, sales, and service. Having your Salesforce data together with data from your various other sources in BigQuery delivers a compounding effect.
Why integrate Salesforce to BigQuery?
If you are using Salesforce to store all your customer information and all your customer interactions in one place, chances are you might want to analyze this data along with product demand and user behavior data to understand your customer and revenue sources. Integrate your Salesforce data to BigQuery to get analytics-ready data without any manual hassles. And once you have loaded your Salesforce data in BigQuery, you can integrate this data with your marketing, service, and customer data to extract deep actionable insights for better business opportunities.
Salesforce is a cloud computing service as a software (SaaS) company that specializes in customer relationship management (CRM) allowing businesses to use cloud technology to better connect with customers, partners, and potential customers. The software has become the number one for customer success and helps businesses track customer activity, market to customers, and many more services. This cloud-based software allows companies to track analytics, customer success and support, customer complaints, and a variety of other CRM functions with the ease of cloud storage and access wherever the users are.
Google BigQuery Overview
Google BigQuery is a serverless data warehousing platform where you can query and process vast amounts of data. Google BigQuery is a powerful Big Data analytics platform that enables super-fast SQL queries against append-only tables using the processing power of Google’s infrastructure. The best part about it is that one can run multiple queries in a matter of seconds even if the datasets are relatively large in size. BigQuery is a powerful tool for business intelligence and it offers analytics capabilities to organizations of all sizes.
How to replicate Salesforce to BigQuery?
Here are two approaches you can use to replicate Salesforce data to BigQuery. This will allow you to evaluate the pros and cons of both and choose the one that best suits your requirement.
Build your own data pipeline
This process needs a lot of experience and consumes a lot of time and manpower. The chances of errors are more due to multiple integrated steps to be executed one after the other. You need to extract data using Salesforce APIs & then connect it properly with the BigQuery data warehouse. This whole process to build a custom data pipeline is cumbersome.
Use Daton to integrate Salesforce and BigQuery
Integrating Salesforce and BigQuery with Daton is the fastest & easiest way to save your time and efforts. Leveraging a cloud data pipeline like Daton significantly simplifies and accelerates the time it takes to build automated reporting.
Configuring data replication on Daton only takes a few minutes and a few clicks. Your analysts do not have to write any code or manage any infrastructure, yet you can get access to Salesforce data in a few hours.
Daton’s simple and easy-to-use interface allows analysts and developers to use UI elements to configure data replication from Salesforce data into BigQuery.
Daton takes care of:
- Rate limits
- Historical data load
- Incremental data load
- Table creation, deletion, reload
- Refreshing access tokens
and many more important functions that are required to enable analysts to focus on analysis rather than worrying about the data that is delivered for analysis.
Steps to integrate Salesforce with Daton
- Sign in to Daton
- Select Salesforce from the integrations page
- Provide Integration Name, Replication Frequency, and History. Integration name would be used in creating tables for the integration and cannot be changed later
- You will be redirected to Salesforce login for authorizing Daton to extract data periodically
- Post successful authentication, you will be prompted to choose from the list of available Salesforce accounts
- Select required tables from the available list of tables
- Then select all required fields for each table
- Submit the integration
Here are more reasons to explore Daton for Salesforce to BigQuery Integration
- Faster integration – Salesforce to BigQuery is one of the integrations Daton can handle very conveniently and seamlessly. By following a few steps you can easily connect Salesforce to BigQuery.
- Low Effort & Zero Maintenance – Daton automatically takes care of all the data replication processes and infrastructure once you sign up for a Daton account and configure the data sources. No need to manage infrastructure or write manual code.
- Data consistency guarantee and an incredibly friendly customer support team ensure you can leave the data engineering to Daton and focus on analysis and insights!
- Enterprise-grade data pipeline at an unbeatable price to help every business become data-driven. Get started with a single integration today for just $10 and scale up as your data needs grow.
- Robust Scheduling Options: allows you to schedule jobs based on their requirements using a simple configuration step.
- Support for all major cloud data warehouses including Google BigQuery, Snowflake, Amazon Redshift, Oracle Autonomous Data Warehouse, PostgreSQL, and more.
- Flexible loading options allow you to optimize data loading behavior to maximize storage utilization and ease of querying.
- Enterprise-grade encryption gives your peace of mind
- Support for 100+ data sources – In addition to Salesforce, Daton can extract data from a varied range of sources such as Sales and Marketing applications, Databases, Analytics platforms, Payment platforms, and much more.
Daton makes the whole process of getting your Salesforce data into BigQuery simple and affordable.