Salesforce to Amazon Redshift – Made Easy
Integrate Salesforce to Amazon Redshift in minutes
If you are looking for a quick and easy way to migrate important data from Salesforce to Amazon Redshift, then try to use a cloud data pipeline like Daton for seamless data transfer.
Nowadays, businesses are striving to be more data-driven. To optimize their business, it becomes necessary to understand the demand and supply trends, maximizing the revenue, getting more ROIs. Since different data silos are being created for various tools, it makes report generation and data analysis challenging and time-consuming. Top brands are reducing the time & effort of reporting and analyzing their multiple data silos by integrating these massive amounts of data from different channels using cloud data pipelines.
Why integrate Salesforce to Amazon Redshift?
CRM platforms like Salesforce generate data on leads, accounts, deals. Top companies usually collect data from marketing campaigns, CRMs, e-commerce platforms, email marketing tools, social media marketing platforms, cloud telephony services. Behavioural patterns of users on like wishlists, search history, cart addition, cart abandonment data also provide great insights on product demand trends. All of this data when consolidated at a central data warehouse can be used to project sales trends and allocate marketing and other budgets accordingly to optimize profits. These data will be continuously mined and analyzed for better business insight, thereby minimizing loss and maximizing revenue.
If this data migration is performed manually, it will result in difficulties and inaccuracy. Hence use a cloud data pipeline to replicate relevant data from Salesforce to Amazon Redshift. Daton is a highly automated data pipeline that easily integrates with various sources that a company may be using. It can automatically fetch data from Salesforce CRM into a data warehouse like Amazon Redshift without the need for any coding.
Salesforce is a CRM software that enables its users to determine revenues and manage leads. Salesforce’s web-based CRM, Service, Platform and Marketing applications are designed to engage customers, partners, and employees in new ways. It has a ‘Feed First’ feature that helps to view the essential information based on your settings at a glance. Salesforce Cloud sales service allows you to get insights from real-time customer data. Users can create complex reports, sales forecasts, and territory models. The Lead Management, Marketing Automation, Sales Data, and Partner Management platforms in Salesforce allow businesses to build a systematic pipeline from lead to conversion.
Amazon Redshift Overview
Amazon Redshift is the most popular data warehouse to offer a cloud-native, petabyte-scale service. The software provides a query engine for all users allowing SQL based querying and a host of business intelligence tools to connect with the service. Amazon Redshift is built on a scalable infrastructure, supports big data and massive workloads. The powerful management console enables connections from any SQL client. Amazon Redshift service also supports REST APIs allowing developers to work in real-time with simple API calls.
How to replicate Salesforce to Amazon Redshift?
There are two ways in which you can replicate Salesforce to Amazon Redshift warehouse.
Build Your data pipeline – Building an in-house data pipeline needs a lot of experience, time and manpower with higher chances of errors. You need to extract data using Salesforce APIs & then connect it properly with the Amazon Redshift data warehouse.
Use Daton to integrate Salesforce & Amazon Redshift – Using Daton to integrate Salesforce & Amazon Redshift is the fastest & easiest way to save your time and efforts. Leveraging a cloud data pipeline like Daton simplifies and accelerates the time to build automated reporting to a great extent.
Configuring data replication on Daton on only takes a few minutes and a few clicks. Analysts do not have to write any code or manage any infrastructure, yet they can get access to their Amazon ads data in a few hours. Daton’s simple and easy to use interface allows analysts and developers to use UI elements to configure data replication from Salesforce data into Amazon Redshift.
Daton takes care of:
- Rate limits,
- Table creation, deletion & reloads
- Refreshing access tokens,
- Historical data load,
- Incremental data load,
and many more important functions that are required to enable analysts to focus on analysis rather than worry about the data that is delivered for analysis.
Steps to Integrate Salesforce with Daton
- Sign in to Daton
- Select Salesforce from the Integrations page
- Provide Integration Name, Replication Frequency, and History. Integration name would be used in creating tables for the integration and cannot be changed later
- You will be redirected to Salesforce login for authorizing Daton to extract data periodically
- Post successful authentication, you will be prompted to choose from the list of available Salesforce Ad accounts
- Select required tables from the available list of tables
- Then select all required fields for each table
- Submit the integration
Here are more reasons to explore Daton for Salesforce to Amazon Redshift Integration
- Faster Integration of Salesforce to Amazon Redshift– Salesforce to Amazon Redshift is one of the integrations Daton can handle very fast and seamlessly. By following few steps, you can easily connect Salesforce to Amazon Redshift.
- Robust Scheduling Options: allows you to schedule jobs based on their requirements using a simple configuration step.
- Low Effort & Zero Maintenance – Daton automatically takes care of all the data replication processes and infrastructure once you sign up for a Daton account and configure the data sources. There is no infrastructure to manage or no code to write.
- Data consistency guarantee and an incredibly friendly customer support team ensure you can leave the data engineering to Daton and focus instead of analysis and insights!
- Enterprise grade data pipeline at an unbeatable price to help every business become data driven. Get started with a single integration today for just $10 and scale up as your demands increase.
- Support for all major cloud data warehouses including Google BigQuery, Snowflake, Amazon Redshift, Oracle Autonomous Data Warehouse, PostgreSQL and more.
- Flexible loading options allows to you optimize data loading behavior to maximize storage utilization and easy of querying.
- Enterprise grade encryption gives your peace of mind
- Support for 100+ data sources – In addition to Salesforce, Daton can extract data from a varied range of sources such as Sales and Marketing applications, Databases, Analytics platforms, Payment platforms and much more. Daton will ensure that you have a way to bring any data to Amazon Redshift and generate relevant insights.