Razorpay to Redshift – Made Easy
Replicate Razorpay to Redshift in minutes
Razorpay enables businesses to manage their finances through payment gateway, subscription options, vendor payouts, employee payouts, invoicing, and process automation options. If you are using Razorpay, chances are your data is untapped and stuck in silos. Having your Razorpay data in the same data warehouse as your ads, marketing, service, and support will help you get a complete and clear understanding of your business processes. Replicate your Razorpay to Redshift and gain insights into actionable metrics to better serve your customers.
Here in the blog, we will cover two approaches to replicate Razorpay data to Redshift. This will allow you to understand the advantages and disadvantages of both approaches and select the best process that suits your business needs.
Why integrate Razorpay into Redshift?
Payment gateways like Razorpay generate huge data like payment dropouts, payment methods, fraud attempts, subscriber’s data, and more. The data coming from Razorpay needs to be fed into marketing tools to provide more personalized ads to customers, or into tools such as customer support platforms, website, inventory management, and CRMs to serve your customer better. Since various tools are creating different data silos in use, it makes generating reports and analyzing these data difficult and time-consuming. Integrating your Razorpay data to Redshift ensures that you have access to analysis-ready data at any point in the data warehouse.
Razorpay is a payments company that provides payment solutions to online merchants. It is the most easiest and modern way to collect payments from clients and people because it includes every type of payment mode. It allows online businesses to accept, process, and disburse digital payments through several payment modes like debit cards, credit cards, net banking, UPI, and prepaid digital wallets. Razorpay payment solutions can be integrated by both, web and mobile applications.
Amazon Redshift is a fast, scalable, and fully managed cloud data warehouse solution that makes it simple and cost-effective to efficiently analyze all your data using existing business intelligence tools. Redshift is designed to be used with a variety of data sources and data analytics tools and is compatible with several existing SQL-based clients, most effective for organizations that have a high demand for analytics and access to data. Amazon Redshift is an amazing solution for data warehousing to acquire new insights for your business and ultimately the customers.
How to replicate Razorpay to Redshift?
Here are two approaches you can use to replicate Razorpay data to Redshift. This will allow you to evaluate the pros and cons of both and choose the one that best suits your requirement.
Build your own data pipeline
This process needs a lot of experience and consumes a lot of time and manpower. The chances of errors are more due to multiple integrated steps one after the other. You need to extract data using Razorpay APIs & then connect it properly with the Redshift data warehouse. This whole process to build a custom data pipeline requires regular intervention that makes it cumbersome.
Use Daton to integrate Razorpay and Redshift
Integrating Razorpay and Redshift with Daton is the fastest & easiest way to save your time and efforts. Leveraging a cloud data pipeline like Daton significantly simplifies and accelerates the time it takes to build automated reporting.
Configuring data replication on Daton only takes a few minutes and a few clicks. Your analysts do not have to write any code or manage any infrastructure, yet you can get access to Razorpay data in a few hours.
Daton’s simple and easy-to-use interface allows analysts and developers to use UI elements to configure data replication from Razorpay data into Redshift.
Daton takes care of:
- Rate limits
- Historical data load
- Incremental data load
- Table creation, deletion, and reloads
- Refreshing access tokens
and many more important functions for data analysts to focus on analysis rather than worrying about the data migration.
Steps to integrate Razorpay with Daton
- Sign in to Daton
- Select Razorpay from the integrations page
- Provide Integration Name, Replication Frequency, and History. Integration name would be used in creating tables for the integration and cannot be changed later
- You will be get redirects to Razorpay log in for authorizing Daton to extract data periodically
- Post successful authentication, you will get prompts to choose from the list of available Razorpay accounts
- Select required tables from the available list of tables
- Then select all required fields for each table
- Submit the integration
Here are more reasons to explore Daton for Razorpay to Redshift Integration
- Faster integration – Razorpay to Redshift is one of the integrations Daton can handle very conveniently and seamlessly. By following few steps you can easily connect Razorpay to Redshift.
- Low Effort & Zero Maintenance – Daton automatically takes care of all the data replication processes and infrastructure once you sign up for a Daton account and configure the data sources. No need to manage infrastructure or write manual code.
- Data consistency guarantee and an incredibly friendly customer support team ensure you can leave the data engineering to Daton and focus on analysis and insights!
- Enterprise-grade data pipeline at an unbeatable price to help every business become data-driven. Get started with a single integration today for just $10 and scale up as your data needs grow.
- Robust Scheduling Options: This allows you to schedule jobs based on their requirements using a simple configuration step.
- Support for all major cloud data warehouses including Google BigQuery, Snowflake, Amazon Redshift, Oracle Autonomous Data Warehouse, PostgreSQL, and more.
- Flexible loading options allow to you optimize data loading behavior to maximize storage utilization and ease of querying.
- Enterprise-grade encryption gives your peace of mind
- Support for 100+ data sources – In addition to Razorpay, Daton can extract data from a varied range of sources such as Sales and Marketing applications, Databases, Analytics platforms, Payment platforms, and much more.
Daton, a no-code, zero maintenance cloud data pipeline helps you replicate your Razorpay data to Redshift in a fully automated and secure method without having to write any code. Get analytics-ready data without any manual hassle with Daton now.