PushEngage to Google Bigquery – Made Easy
Replicate PushEngage to Google Bigquery in minute
Are you looking for ways to transfer data from PushEngage to Google Bigquery? Here, we have discussed a quick and easy way to do this data migration using an ETL tool: Daton.
Online sellers find it hard to decide what channels they want to advertise and how much to allot on these channels. Understanding customer behaviour plays a critical role in the success of any advertising campaign. PushEngage generates relevant data such as subscriber opt-in rate, open rate, click-through rates, device type, location and time. Additionally, companies use email automation, inventory optimization, payment gateway tools for smooth and timely business operations. These also produce valuable data which can be analyzed to track customer behaviour and campaign performance. But multiple tools create various data silos making data analysis and report generation difficult and time-consuming.
Top companies reduce the time & effort of analyzing their multiple data silos by integrating these massive amounts of data from all platforms used to cloud data warehouse. So, they resort to automated ETL tools like Daton to simplify the data integration process.
Why integrate PushEngage to Google Bigquery?
Monitoring customer behaviour and ad campaign performance are difficult and time-consuming due to the lack of real-time data. Usually, the executives in charge of monitoring need to compile reports from various sources like ad platforms, Emails, SMS, social media platforms and Chat systems. Push notification platforms like PushEngage track user engagement to know their taste, preference, budget, and many more key indices. Data from each user speak volumes about different advertising campaigns.
Consolidating all of this data is crucial to get a clear picture of the business and marketing campaigns. But it is a challenging and time-consuming task. The time lag is one of the biggest challenges that companies face since it delays the decision-making process. Companies use an ETL tool to feed data from push notification platforms like PushEngage and all other apps to a data warehouse like Google Bigquery for easier and faster analytics. Daton is an automated ETL tool that easily fetches data from PushEngage to Google Bigquery without any coding or maintenance.
PushEngage is a Push notification platform that allows marketers to send automatic segmented messages. It offers personalized web push notifications using automated segmentation of subscribers and auto-responders. PushEngage is being used on over 9,000 websites in more than 125 countries. The web browser platform can track triggered and personalized events like Cart Abandonment, Price Alerts based on user behaviour. It also supports Dynamic Segmentation, Send in Customer Timezone, Advanced analytics, Multi-Site/Multi-User Support, Revenue Tracking, Inventory Alert and A/B Testing. PushEngage allows Web Push in Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Edge, Samsung Internet, Safari, UC Web, Opera and AMP pages.
Google Bigquery Overview
Google BigQuery is the first serverless data warehouse service that was available in the market. A database administrator architects the schema and optimize the partitions for performance and cost in a Google BigQuery environment. This cloud service automatically scales to fulfil any demands of a query. Google BigQuery service offers an excellent pricing model based on the amount of data processed by incoming queries, not on the storage or the compute capacity for processing queries. The best part about using Google BigQuery is that you can instantly load data to the service as soon as you start using it. The primary requirements are a mechanism to load data into the data warehouse and the ability to write SQL queries.
How to replicate PushEngage to Google Bigquery?
There are two ways in which you can replicate PushEngage to Google Bigquery warehouse.
Build a data pipeline
This process needs much experience and consumes a lot of time and manpower. The chances of errors are more. You need to extract data using PushEngage APIs & then connect it properly with Google Bigquery data warehouse.
Use Daton to integrate PushEngage & Google Bigquery
Use Daton to integrate PushEngage & Google Bigquery is the fastest & easiest way to save your time and efforts. Leveraging a cloud data pipeline like Daton significantly accelerates and simplifies the time it takes to build automated reporting.
Configuring data replication on Daton only takes a few minutes and a few clicks. You won’t require any code or manage any infrastructure, yet they can access their PushEngage data in a few hours.
Daton is easy and simple to use. The interface allows analysts and developers to use UI elements to configure data replication from PushEngage data into Google Bigquery.
Daton takes care of:
- Rate limits,
- Historical data load,
- Incremental data load,
- Table creation, deletion &reloads,
- Refreshing access tokens,
And many more important features to help data analysts so that they can focus more on data analysis rather than worry about the data migration process.
Steps to Integrate PushEngage with Daton
- Sign in to Daton
- Select PushEngage from the Integrations page
- Provide Integration Name, Replication Frequency, and History. The integration name cannot be changed later as it would be used in creating tables for the integration.
- You will be redirected to the PushEngage login page for authorizing Daton to extract data periodically.
- Post successful authentication, you will be prompted to choose from the list of available PushEngage accounts
- Select the required tables from the available list of tables
- Then select all required fields for each table
- Submit the integration
Here are more reasons to explore Daton for PushEngage to Google Bigquery Integration.
- Faster Integration of PushEngage to Google Bigquery– PushEngage to Google Bigquery is one of the integrations Daton can handle very fast and seamlessly. By following a few steps, you can easily connect PushEngage to Google Bigquery.
- Low Effort & Zero Maintenance: Daton takes care of all the data replication processes and infrastructure automatically once you sign up for a Daton account and configure the data sources. You don’t need to manage any infrastructure or write codes.
- You get an incredibly friendly customer support team who ensure that you leave the data engineering to Daton and focus on analysis and insights.
- Daton is an Enterprise-grade data pipeline which you get at an unbeatable price to help every business become data-driven. Get started today for just $10 with a single integration and scale up as your demands increase.
- Robust Scheduling Options: allows you to schedule jobs based on their requirements using a simple configuration step.
- Daton supports popular cloud data warehouses like Snowflake, Google Bigquery, Amazon Redshift, Oracle Autonomous Data Warehouse, PostgreSQL and more.
- Flexible loading options allows optimizing data loading behaviour to maximize storage utilization and ease of querying.
- Enterprise-grade encryption gives your peace of mind.
- Support for 100+ data sources: In addition to PushEngage, Daton can extract data from various resources like Databases, Sales and Marketing applications, Analytics and Payment platforms. Daton will ensure that all useful data can be transferred to Google Bigquery for generating relevant insights.