Intelligent Product Feeds
Product data feeds are CSV, text or XML files containing detailed product information. These are generally used by product marketing platforms like Amazon, Google, and Facebook product data for the purpose of displaying rich product listings. Most of the eCommerce marketers use the product data as an indicator of a campaign quality. This product feeds can be manual using a spreadsheet, directly from your store or automated product feeds. Optimized Product Feeds help them to determine whether a specific product is to be displayed in the listing. Product feed automation enables merchants to increase customer engagement and reach while reducing the amount of time and effort they invest in managing channel integration and data feeds.
How to load PLAs to Ad platforms?
Product Listings are to be updated and fed to various ad platforms for an overall delightful customer experience. The following are the step-wise ways to load Product Listing Ads to ad platforms:
- Capitalize on Required Field – The primary step is to select all your required fields. These will differ in every marketing channel. Most common fields are:
- Complete Your Feed with selected custom Fields – The more information you provide, the better the product feed becomes. The fields can be:
- Max Energy Efficiency Class
- The final step is to update and submit the optimized Product Feed Daily – Data accuracy is a vital metric here as you cannot present shoppers with inaccurate availability, values, information or broken links. Your product feed should always reflect all data changes in your store and in your inventory regularly. So, update and submit your product feed daily.
Benefits of Product Listing Ads
PLAs benefit merchants with multiple SKUs or those who seek expansion by selling on different channels. They increase the conversion rate by up to 25-30%. Below are the advantages that a good performing PLA will have:
- Better Quality Scores – Several merchants can be selling similar products. What makes the difference is the details in product feeds. More comprehensive is the listing, better is the probability of shoppers clicking on your products.
- Data Accuracy – Having old, inaccurate data can be detrimental to your brand. Shoppers always prefer brands whose product information is updated, accurate and relevant. Inventory, store data everything has to be fed to all the marketing channels accurately and regularly.
- Flexible Product Data – Product feeds enable the sellers’ flexibility over their product data, allowing them to control and enhance the store’s data so that they can capitalize on every impression.
How to Set Up Smart Product Feeds using Data warehouse?
Smarter Product feeds are now the most beneficial tool for eCommerce marketers. The automation process has made it easy to load more intelligent product feeds into various marketing channels. Everyday feeds from these channels can be collected and stacked into a central warehouse. In addition to that, inventory data also needs to be compiled. The regular Data update can then be analyzed to monitor the fast, slow-moving products or products with no stock. This information, in turn, enables marketers to develop further custom fields for better and effective future campaigns.
Best Practices for Intelligent Product Feeds
Product Feed performance platforms can be used to maximize the campaigns with a minimum workload. By converting an average product data into rich product listings will ensure more clicks from shoppers. The following are few practices to enhance the performance of the data feeds.
- Optimizing the listing faster using powerful tools to modify and enhance thousands of feed attributes in an instant.
- Built-in channel templates can be used to build each feed with full compatibility.
- Use product descriptions in your data feed which are optimized for SEO, in order to uplift your products’ organic traffic.
- Maintaining informational accuracy with automated product feeds and inventory changes will display an updated listing.
Integrate Daton with Google Bigquery and send smarter Product Feeds to enhance your marketing campaigns. Click here to know more.