HubSpot to Redshift – Made Easy
Replicate HubSpot to Redshift in minutes
HubSpot generates an extensive amount of valuable data related to your business, product, and customers. While it offers analytics, you might want to run some more engaged analysis with your HubSpot data or merge this data with other sources or may want to take backup of the data for future analysis. Replicate HubSpot data to Redshift ensuring that you have access to analysis-ready data at any point in the data warehouse. Consolidating HubSpot data to Redshift is a viable option for businesses looking to more deeply analyze the insights and lead to effective action, creating opportunities for business success.
Why integrate HubSpot to Redshift?
Many organizations find HubSpot as an invaluable tool for online marketing. Its products and services aim to provide tools for social media marketing, web analytics, content management, CRM, and search engine optimization. However, the vast amount of insights provided by HubSpot makes it necessary for many users to integrate HubSpot’s insights into a data warehouse like Snowflake to deeply analyze the information in a more granular way. Let your team focus on uncovering better insights and deriving real KPIs rather than worrying about the availability of HubSpot data.
HubSpot’s CRM platform has all the tools and integrations you need for marketing, sales, content management, and customer service. HubSpot is an inbound marketing and sales platform that helps companies turn visitors into leads, nurture them into customers, and measure their business growth. Users can take advantage of Hubspot’s marketing tools to control their content, channels, and marketing performance on one single platform, making it much easier to have an overview of the overall sales process.
Redshift is a fast, fully managed, petabyte-scale data warehouse service offered by the Amazon ecosystem. It takes full advantage of Amazon’s cloud server infrastructure which makes it simple and cost-effective to efficiently analyze all your data using SQL and your existing business intelligence tools. Amazon Redshift offers the performance, speed, and scalability required to address your data warehousing and ETL needs. Redshift’s parallel processing and compressions reduce the execution time and deliver faster results.
How to replicate HubSpot to Redshift?
Here’s an overview of the two approaches you can use to replicate HubSpot data to Redshift. This will allow you to evaluate the pros and cons of both and choose the one that best suits your requirement.
Build your own data pipeline
This process needs a lot of experience and consumes a lot of time and manpower. The chances of errors are more due to multiple integrated steps to be executed one after the other. You need to extract data using HubSpot APIs & then connect it properly with the Redshift data warehouse. This whole process to build a custom data pipeline requires regular intervention that makes it cumbersome.
Use Daton to integrate HubSpot and Redshift
Integrating HubSpot and Redshift with Daton is the fastest & easiest way to save your time and efforts. Leveraging a cloud data pipeline like Daton significantly simplifies and accelerates the time it takes to build automated reporting.
Configuring data replication on Daton only takes a few minutes and a few clicks. Your analysts do not have to write any code or manage any infrastructure, yet you can get access to HubSpot data in a few hours.
Daton’s simple and easy-to-use interface allows analysts and developers to use UI elements to configure data replication from HubSpot data into Redshift.
Daton takes care of:
- Rate limits
- Historical data load
- Incremental data load
- Table creation, deletion, and reloads
- Refreshing access tokens
and many more important functions that are required to enable analysts to focus on analysis rather than worrying about the data that is delivered for analysis.
Steps to integrate HubSpot with Daton
- Sign in to Daton
- Select HubSpot from the integrations page
- Provide Integration Name, Replication Frequency, and History. Integration name would be used in creating tables for the integration and cannot be changed later
- You will be redirected to HubSpot log in for authorizing Daton to extract data periodically
- Post successful authentication, you will be prompted to choose from the list of available HubSpot accounts
- Select required tables from the available list of tables
- Then select all required fields for each table
- Submit the integration
Here are more reasons to explore Daton for HubSpot to Redshift Integration
- Faster integration – HubSpot to Redshift is one of the integrations Daton can handle very conveniently and seamlessly. By following few steps you can easily connect HubSpot to Redshift.
- Low Effort & Zero Maintenance – Daton automatically takes care of all the data replication processes and infrastructure once you sign up for a Daton account and configure the data sources. No need to manage infrastructure or write manual code.
- Data consistency guarantee and an incredibly friendly customer support team ensure you can leave the data engineering to Daton and focus on analysis and insights!
- Enterprise-grade data pipeline at an unbeatable price to help every business become data-driven. Get started with a single integration today for just $10 and scale up as your data needs grow.
- Robust Scheduling Options: allows you to schedule jobs based on their requirements using a simple configuration step.
- Support for all major cloud data warehouses including Google BigQuery, Snowflake, Amazon Redshift, Oracle Autonomous Data Warehouse, PostgreSQL, and more.
- Flexible loading options allow to you optimize data loading behavior to maximize storage utilization and ease of querying.
- Enterprise-grade encryption gives your peace of mind
- Support for 100+ data sources – In addition to HubSpot, Daton can extract data from a varied range of sources such as Sales and Marketing applications, Databases, Analytics platforms, Payment platforms, and much more.
And, that’s all! Daton will take care of all the heavy lifting to ensure that the data from HubSpot is integrated into your Redshift data warehouse in near real-time and with no data loss.