Replicate Google Play Console to BigQuery in minutes
Google Play Console provides a lot of valuable data like user acquisition, user feedback, financial reports, release report, and store presence. This data needs to be analyzed or backed up for future analysis. Replicate your Google Play Console data to the BigQuery data warehouse and quickly transform your data into business-critical insights. Now you are no longer bound to keep your Google Play Console data siloed from other parts of your business, you can visualize it with other business-critical data like marketing, advertising, sales, and service.
Why integrate Google Play Console to BigQuery?
Google Play Console provides you with many valuable insights for both marketers and developers. Complexity arises when companies launch their apps in multiple countries, thus creating various data silos for teams. It thus becomes essential for enterprises to integrate this Google Play data along with data generated from other apps and tools such as customer support platforms, website, inventory management, payment gateways, and CRMs in a scalable data warehouse like BigQuery. Integrate your Google Play Console data with BigQuery to sync your data with the other tools and applications within your business to better serve customers and optimize their experience.
Google Play Console Overview
Google Play Console manages all phases of publishing your app and reaches Android users on Google Play. Test your apps and gather insights before you launch, manage distribution and pricing across Android platforms, understand and improve your store performance, find new users, and more. When you’re ready to launch your app, the Play Console lets you publish your app and you manage your releases, and choose the right pricing and distribution.
Google BigQuery Overview
BigQuery is a serverless, highly scalable, and cost-effective cloud data warehouse designed for business agility. This cloud-based enterprise data warehouse offers rapid SQL queries and interactive analysis of massive datasets. It is a powerful tool for business intelligence and it offers analytics capabilities to organizations of all sizes. BigQuery leverages Google’s existing cloud architecture, as well as different data, ingest models that allow for more dynamic data storage and warehousing.
How to replicate Google Play Console to BigQuery?
Here are two approaches you can use to replicate Google Play Console data to BigQuery. This will allow you to evaluate the pros and cons of both and choose the one that best suits your requirement.
Build your own data pipeline
This process needs a lot of experience and consumes a lot of time and manpower. The chances of errors are more due to multiple integrated steps one after the other. You need to extract data using Google Play Console APIs & then connect it properly with the BigQuery data warehouse. This whole process to build a custom data pipeline requires regular intervention that makes it cumbersome.
Use Daton to integrate Google Play Console to BigQuery
Integrating Google Play Console to BigQuery with Daton is the fastest & easiest way to save your time and efforts. Leveraging an eCommerce data pipeline like Daton significantly simplifies and accelerates the time it takes to build automated reporting.
Configuring data replication on Daton only takes a few minutes and a few clicks. Your analysts do not have to write any code or manage any infrastructure, yet you can get access to Google Play Console data in a few hours. Daton’s simple and easy-to-use interface allows analysts and developers to use UI elements to configure data replication from Google Play Console to BigQuery.
Daton takes care of:
- Rate limits
- Historical data load
- Incremental data load
- Table creation, deletion, and reloads
- Refreshing access tokens
and many more important functions that are required to enable analysts to focus on analysis rather than worrying about the data that is delivered for analysis.
Steps to integrate Google Play Console with Daton
- Sign in to Daton
- Select Google Play Console from the integrations page
- Provide Integration Name, Replication Frequency, and History. Integration name would be used in creating tables for the integration and cannot be changed later
- You will be redirected to Google Play Console log in for authorizing Daton to extract data periodically
- Post successful authentication, you will be prompted to choose from the list of available Google Play Console accounts
- Select required tables from the available list of tables
- Then select all required fields for each table
- Submit the integration
For more information, visit Google Play Store Connector.
Sign up for a trial of Daton Today!
Here are more reasons to explore Daton for Google Play Console to BigQuery Integration
- Faster integration – Google Play Console to BigQuery is one of the integrations Daton can handle very conveniently and seamlessly. By following a few steps you can easily connect Google Play Console to BigQuery.
- Low Effort & Zero Maintenance – Daton automatically takes care of all the data replication processes and infrastructure once you sign up for a Daton account and configure the data sources. No need to manage infrastructure or write manual code.
- Data consistency guarantee and an incredibly friendly customer support team ensure you can leave the data engineering to Daton and focus on analysis and insights!
- Enterprise-grade data pipeline at an unbeatable price to help every business become data-driven. Get started with a single integration today for just $10 and scale up as your data needs grow.
- Robust Scheduling Options: allows you to schedule jobs based on their requirements using a simple configuration step.
- Support for all major cloud data warehouses including Google BigQuery, Snowflake, Amazon Redshift, Oracle Autonomous Data Warehouse, PostgreSQL, and more.
- Flexible loading options allow you to optimize data loading behaviour to maximize storage utilization and ease of querying.
- Enterprise-grade encryption gives your peace of mind
- Support for 100+ data sources – In addition to Google Play Console, Daton can extract data from a varied range of sources such as Sales and Marketing applications, Databases, Analytics platforms, Payment platforms, and much more.
For all sources, check our data connectors page.
Daton automates the entire data migration in a secure and reliable manner for you. Using a fully managed cloud data pipeline platform like Daton, now you need not invest in engineering resources.
Other Articles by Saras Analytics,