Connect Freshsales to BigQuery in minutes
FreshSales provides its users with several tools and features strongly focused on Sales Management. The vast amount of insights provided by Freshsales makes it necessary for users to integrate Freshsales’s insights into a data warehouse like BigQuery to deeply analyze the information more granularly. Replicating your Freshsales data to BigQuery allows you to automate internal processes and also helps you to provide your customers with a seamless and engaging personal experience. Transferring your Freshsales data allows businesses to more deeply analyze the insights and lead to effective action, creating opportunities for business success.
Why integrate Freshsales to BigQuery?
Freshsales is a fully-featured CRM platform widely used by companies to manage and nurture their leads to optimize conversions. Freshsales holds a lot of data about your leads which needs to be nurtured to get conversions. Replicate your data from Freshsales to BigQuery to analyze the hidden patterns, trends, and insights along with the data from other sources. Compiling this data in a robust and scalable data warehouse like BigQuery is necessary to get a clear picture of the business processes. Integrating Freshsales with major cloud apps and on-premise data sources can help you translate data into information to plan for future business strategies.
Freshsales is a sales CRM intended for high-growth, high-speed sales teams with built-in mobile and email, lead scoring, user behavior monitoring, and automation, along with other CRM characteristics, on one platform. It tracks cross-device conversations and automates activity timelines, so marketers can segment and track customers based on behavior. Freshsales offers strong analytics and reporting functionalities that offer insights on sales-ready buying signals and behaviors so sales teams know when to act for the best outcomes. Freshsales CRM is the most appropriate tool for customer management.
Google BigQuery Overview
Google BigQuery is a powerful, fast, and flexible data warehouse for analyzing big data. It enables super-fast SQL queries against petabytes of data using the processing power of Google’s infrastructure. You can upload massive datasets into BigQuery machine learning to help you better understand the data. BigQuery is a trusted source to process your data as it will help you securely and cost-effectively process relevant data and turn it into actionable insights for your business.
How to replicate Freshsales to BigQuery?
Here are two approaches you can use to replicate Freshsales data to BigQuery. This will allow you to evaluate the pros and cons and choose the best suits your requirement.
Build your own data pipeline
This process needs a lot of experience and consumes time and manpower. The chances of errors are more due to multiple integrated steps being executed one after the other. You need to extract data using Freshsales APIs & then connect it properly with the BigQuery data warehouse. This whole process of building a custom data pipeline requires regular intervention, which makes it cumbersome.
Use Daton to integrate Freshsales to BigQuery
Integrating Freshsales to BigQuery with Daton is the fastest & easiest way to save your time and efforts. Leveraging an eCommerce data pipeline like Daton significantly simplifies and accelerates the time it takes to build automated reporting.
Configuring data replication on Daton only takes a few minutes and clicks. Your analysts do not have to write any code or manage any infrastructure, yet you can get access to Freshsales data in a few hours.
Daton’s simple and easy-to-use interface allows analysts and developers to use UI elements to configure data replication from Freshsales to BigQuery.
Daton takes care of:
- Rate limits
- Historical data load
- Incremental data load
- Table creation, deletion, and reloads
- Refreshing access tokens
and many more important functions that are required to enable analysts to focus on analysis rather than worrying about the data that is delivered for analysis.
Steps to integrate Freshsales with Daton
- Sign in to Daton
- Select Freshsales from the integrations page
- Provide Integration Name, Replication Frequency, and History. The integration name would be used in creating tables for the integration and cannot be changed later
- You will be redirected to Freshsales log in for authorizing Daton to extract data periodically
- Post successful authentication, you will be prompted to choose from the list of available Freshsales accounts
- Select required tables from the available list of tables
- Then select all required fields for each table
- Submit the integration
For more information, visit Freshsales Connector.
Sign up for a trial of Daton today!
Here are more reasons to explore Daton for Freshsales to BigQuery Integration
- Faster integration – Freshsales to BigQuery is one of the integrations Daton can handle very conveniently and seamlessly. By following a few steps, you can easily connect Freshsales to BigQuery.
- Low Effort & Zero Maintenance – Daton automatically takes care of all the data replication processes and infrastructure once you sign up for a Daton account and configure the data sources. No need to manage infrastructure or write manual code.
- Data consistency guarantee and an incredibly friendly customer support team ensure you can leave the data engineering to Daton and focus on analysis and insights!
- Enterprise-grade data pipeline at an unbeatable price to help every business become data-driven. Get started with a single integration today for just $10 and scale up as your data needs grow.
- Robust Scheduling Options: this allows you to schedule jobs based on their requirements using a simple configuration step.
- Support all major cloud data warehouses, including Google BigQuery, Snowflake, Amazon Redshift, Oracle Autonomous Data Warehouse, PostgreSQL, and more.
- Flexible loading options allow you to optimize data loading behavior to maximize storage utilization and ease of querying.
- Enterprise-grade encryption gives your peace of mind
- Support for 100+ data sources – In addition to Freshsales, Daton can extract data from various sources such as Sales and Marketing applications, Databases, Analytics platforms, Payment platforms, and much more.
For all sources, check our data connectors page.
Daton helps you focus entirely on generating insights from your precious data without having your engineering team write ETL scripts, hence improving your organization’s efficiency. Now unearth insights that can help you make smarter decisions, optimize processes, and serve customers better.
Other Articles by Saras Analytics,