Firebase to Amazon Redshift – Made Easy
Replicate Firebase to Amazon Redshift in minutes
Are you looking for an easy and quick way to migrate data from Firebase to Amazon Redshift? Use the cloud data pipeline: Daton for effective data transfer.
Over 60 per cent of the world’s internet traffic is on mobile. Leading companies produce huge revenues from their mobile websites and apps. Developers across the globe prefer using the software: Firebase to build advanced Mobile Apps. Firebase enables them to track their app users to provide a more personalized user engagement and increase Lifetime value.
A business generally uses a ton of apps to run all the processes with minimum manual labour. If you do not consolidate data generated in all these tools, you might not get a comprehensive picture and make informed decisions. Manual data extraction takes a considerable amount of time, skills, and resources. So, data Savvy eCommerce businesses take the help of a cloud data pipeline like Daton to automate data consolidation. Daton integrates data from all these channels into a cloud data warehouse like Amazon Redshift.
Why integrate Firebase to Amazon Redshift?
Firebase linked with Google Analytics produce relevant data such as Traffic, Clicks, Bounce Rates, Time on Site, User Behaviour, Traffic Source, Audience Demography, and Browsing Device. There are eCommerce companies that sell globally. They often have a separate dashboard for each country-specific mobile application. Hence, the marketers, product manager, and eCommerce managers need to review data from multiple GA assets. It is not possible to calculate CLTV, give correct attributions to marketing channels and view multiple app data silos only from data coming from Firebase.
If you have to understand the sales funnel clearly and give accurate attributions to the marketing activities, you need to consolidate data. Data generated from all channels need to be loaded in a centralised place for effective data analysis and reporting. Hence, use Daton to replicate data from Firebase to Amazon Redshift for seamless data migration.
Backend-as-a-Service (BaaS) has increasingly become a popular cloud-computing solution for businesses that don’t want to build their backend infrastructure. The Google product: Firebase leads the BaaS market. Firebase is an integrated cloud platform for mobile app requirements. It allows users to eliminate the need in managing backend databases and obtain corresponding hardware. You can plug the databases into your app via dedicated APIs for each service. Firebase supports Android, iOS, Web, and Unity.
Amazon Redshift Overview
Amazon Redshift is the most popular data warehouse to offer a cloud-native, petabyte-scale service. The software provides a query engine for all users allowing SQL based querying and a host of business intelligence tools to connect with the service. Amazon Redshift is built on a scalable infrastructure, supports big data and massive workloads. The powerful management console enables connections from any SQL client. Amazon Redshift service also supports REST APIs allowing developers to work in real-time with simple API calls.
How to replicate Firebase to Amazon Redshift?
There are two ways in which you can replicate Firebase to Amazon Redshift warehouse.
Build Your data pipeline – Building an in-house data pipeline needs a lot of experience, time and manpower with higher chances of errors. You need to extract data using Firebase APIs & then connect it properly with the Amazon Redshift data warehouse.
Use Daton to integrate Firebase & Amazon Redshift – Using Daton to integrate Firebase & Amazon Redshift is the fastest & easiest way to save your time and efforts. Leveraging a cloud data pipeline like Daton simplifies and accelerates the time to build automated reporting to a great extent.
Configuring data replication on Daton on only takes a few minutes and a few clicks. Analysts do not have to write any code or manage any infrastructure, yet they can get access to their Amazon ads data in a few hours. Daton’s simple and easy to use interface allows analysts and developers to use UI elements to configure data replication from Firebase data into Amazon Redshift.
Daton takes care of:
- Rate limits,
- Table creation, deletion & reloads
- Refreshing access tokens,
- Historical data load,
- Incremental data load,
and many more important functions that are required to enable analysts to focus on analysis rather than worry about the data that is delivered for analysis.
Steps to Integrate Firebase with Daton
- Sign in to Daton
- Select Firebase from the Integrations page
- Provide Integration Name, Replication Frequency, and History. Integration name would be used in creating tables for the integration and cannot be changed later
- You will be redirected to Firebase login for authorizing Daton to extract data periodically
- Post successful authentication, you will be prompted to choose from the list of available Firebase Ad accounts
- Select required tables from the available list of tables
- Then select all required fields for each table
- Submit the integration
Here are more reasons to explore Daton for Firebase to Amazon Redshift Integration
- Faster Integration of Firebase to Amazon Redshift– Firebase to Amazon Redshift is one of the integrations Daton can handle very fast and seamlessly. By following few steps, you can easily connect Firebase to Amazon Redshift.
- Robust Scheduling Options: allows you to schedule jobs based on their requirements using a simple configuration step.
- Low Effort & Zero Maintenance – Daton automatically takes care of all the data replication processes and infrastructure once you sign up for a Daton account and configure the data sources. There is no infrastructure to manage or no code to write.
- Data consistency guarantee and an incredibly friendly customer support team ensure you can leave the data engineering to Daton and focus instead of analysis and insights!
- Enterprise grade data pipeline at an unbeatable price to help every business become data driven. Get started with a single integration today for just $10 and scale up as your demands increase.
- Support for all major cloud data warehouses including Google BigQuery, Snowflake, Amazon Redshift, Oracle Autonomous Data Warehouse, PostgreSQL and more.
- Flexible loading options allows to you optimize data loading behavior to maximize storage utilization and easy of querying.
- Enterprise-grade encryption gives your peace of mind
- Support for 100+ data sources – In addition to Firebase, Daton can extract data from a varied range of sources such as Sales and Marketing applications, Databases, Analytics platforms, Payment platforms and much more. Daton will ensure that you have a way to bring any data to Amazon Redshift and generate relevant insights.