Criteo to Google Bigquery – Made Easy
Replicate Criteo to Google Bigquery in minute
Are you looking for an easy and quick way to migrate data from Criteo to Google Bigquery? Use the cloud data pipeline: Daton for effective data transfer.
Due to the stiff competition, modern eCommerce sellers are striving to be more data-driven. To reduce losses and offer an engaging experience for customers, businesses need to be efficient in data analytics. Criteo platform generates numerous data like Impressions, Clicks, customer details and Conversions. It thus becomes essential for businesses to tally the data coming from the Criteo platform along with data generated from other tools such as website, inventory management, payment gateways, CRMs. Insights from these data will give a comprehensive picture of all business operations. Since different data silos are being created, generating reports and analyzing these data is difficult and time-consuming. Top companies reduce the time & effort of data analysis by integrating these massive amounts of data from Criteo to Google BigQuery.
Why integrate Criteo to Google Bigquery?
For Criteo advertising, like any other platform, the most significant challenge is the money wasted on redundant ads due to the lack of proper data insights. The lack of relevant data can cause low returns on Criteo ads. Feeding your Criteo platform with inventory data from inventory management, payment, shipping, sales platforms will prevent this. The more data you can gather and use from different sources in your Criteo ad campaign, your ad delivery is more optimised. Manual data compilation from multiple sources can be a considerable challenge. Hence, Top Brands use a cloud data pipeline for data integration. Daton is a highly automated data pipeline that easily loads data from Criteo to Google Bigquery without coding or maintenance.
Criteo is a dynamic retargeting platform. It uses advanced algorithms to market products and retarget. Criteo Increases user engagement by dynamically tailoring ads’ according to each buyer’s taste, ensuring brand continuity and maximizing conversions. The technique of using machine learning and AI for re-targeting consumers makes Criteo unique. You can create additional sales and track campaign performance with real-time campaign reports. It has affordable pricing and personalized customer support. Criteo has around 1.4B active monthly shoppers, 18000 advertisers and over $600B annual sales globally.
Google Bigquery Overview
Google BigQuery is the first serverless data warehouse service which was available in the market. A database administrator architects the schema and optimize the partitions for performance and cost in a Google BigQuery environment. This cloud service automatically scales to fulfil any demands of a query. Google BigQuery service offers an excellent pricing model based on the amount of data processed by incoming queries, not on the storage or the compute capacity for processing queries. The best part about using Google BigQuery is that you can instantly load data to the service as soon as you start using it. The primary requirements are a mechanism to load data into the data warehouse and the ability to write SQL queries.
How to replicate Criteo to Google Bigquery?
There are two ways in which you can replicate Criteo to Google Bigquery warehouse.
Build a data pipeline
This process needs much experience and consumes a lot of time and manpower. The chances of errors are more. You need to extract data using Criteo APIs & then connect it properly with Google Bigquery data warehouse.
Use Daton to integrate Criteo & Google Bigquery
Use Daton to integrate Criteo & Google Bigquery is the fastest & easiest way to save your time and efforts. Leveraging a cloud data pipeline like Daton significantly accelerates and simplifies the time it takes to build automated reporting.
Configuring data replication on Daton only takes a few minutes and a few clicks. You won’t require any code or manage any infrastructure, yet they can access their Criteo data in a few hours. Daton is easy and simple to use. The interface allows analysts and developers to use UI elements to configure data replication from Criteo data into Google Bigquery.
Daton takes care of:
- Rate limits,
- Historical data load,
- Incremental data load,
- Table creation, deletion &reloads,
- Refreshing access tokens,
And many more important features to help analysts so that they can focus more on data analysis rather than worry about the data migration.
Steps to Integrate Criteo with Daton
- Sign in to Daton
- Select Criteo from the Integrations page
- Provide Integration Name, Replication Frequency, and History. The integration name cannot be changed later as it would be used in creating tables for the integration.
- You will be redirected to the Criteo login page for authorizing Daton to extract data periodically.
- Post successful authentication, you will be prompted to choose from the list of available Criteo accounts
- Select the required tables from the available list of tables
- Then select all required fields for each table
- Submit the integration
Here are more reasons to explore Daton for Criteo to Google Bigquery Integration.
- Faster Integration of Criteo to Google Bigquery– Criteo to Google Bigquery is one of the integrations Daton can handle very fast and seamlessly. By following a few steps, you can easily connect Criteo to Google Bigquery.
- Zero Effort & Maintenance: Daton takes care of all the data replication processes and infrastructure automatically once you sign up for a Daton account and configure the data sources. You don’t need to manage any infrastructure or write codes.
- You get an incredibly friendly customer support team who ensure that you leave the data engineering to Daton and focus on analysis and insights.
- Daton is an Enterprise-grade data pipeline which you get at an unbeatable price to help every business become data-driven. Get started today for just $10 with a single integration and scale up as your demands increase.
- Robust Scheduling Options: allows you to schedule jobs based on their requirements using a simple configuration step.
- Daton supports popular cloud data warehouses like Snowflake, Google Bigquery, Amazon Redshift, Oracle Autonomous Data Warehouse, PostgreSQL and more.
- Flexible loading options allows optimizing data loading behaviour to maximize storage utilization and ease of querying.
- Enterprise-grade encryption gives your peace of mind.
- Support for 100+ data sources: In addition to Criteo, Daton can extract data from various resources like Databases, Sales and Marketing applications, Analytics and Payment platforms. Daton will ensure that all useful data can be transferred to Google Bigquery for generating relevant insights.