Criteo to Amazon Redshift – Made Easy
Connect Criteo to Amazon Redshift in minutes
Are you looking for a quick way to transfer data from Criteo to Amazon Redshift? You can perform this data migration easily using an effective ETL tool: Daton.
The customer journey in eCommerce platforms is not linear. If you want to target a subset of users, try using marketing tools like Criteo, which employ SMS, search engine ads, emails and remarketing to target potential customers. You will get better insights from ad impressions, CTRs, conversion rates, search history and enhance product performance. Businesses use several tools which create separate data silos. Data savvy companies try to lessen their effort of integrating these massive amounts of data from these data silos by using a cloud data pipeline. Daton is such an effective ETL tool that will instantly load data from Criteo to Amazon Redshift without you worrying about data heavy-lifting.
Why integrate Criteo to Amazon Redshift?
Criteo generates numerous data like Impressions, Clicks, customer details, Conversions, CTR by Ad Groups, CTR by Campaigns, Cost Per Conversion. The greatest obstacle for marketers in Criteo ad campaigns is the redundant ads where considerable money is wasted. Feeding the platform with relevant data from other platforms solves this problem. The lack of necessary data is a critical reason why your ad campaigns do not return a better revenue. It will help marketers know what goods are available and where locations for the accurate tracking of an ad impression eliminate unnecessary clicks and user engagement. Consolidate data from all apps and replicate it in a data warehouse for effective analysis so that you run better ad campaigns on Criteo. Manual data migration takes a lot of time. Use Daton to replicate data from Criteo to Amazon Redshift easily.
Criteo Dynamic Retargeting is an online retargeting platform. It relies significantly on machine learning and AI to advertise products and retarget them. Criteo uses algorithms to create dynamically tailoring ads’ visual designs according to each buyer’s taste. They ensure brand continuity, increase user engagement and maximize conversions. Criteo helps to track campaign performance with real-time campaign reports. Around 18,000 advertisers are known to use it worldwide for its affordable pricing plan.
Amazon Redshift Overview
Amazon Redshift is the most popular data warehouse to offer a cloud-native, petabyte-scale service. The software provides a query engine for all users allowing SQL based querying and a host of business intelligence tools to connect with the service. Amazon Redshift is built on a scalable infrastructure, supports big data and massive workloads. The powerful management console enables connections from any SQL client. Amazon Redshift service also supports REST APIs allowing developers to work in real-time with simple API calls. It is compatible with several BI and visualization tools.
How to replicate Criteo to Amazon Redshift?
There are two ways in which you can replicate Criteo to Amazon Redshift warehouse.
Build Your data pipeline – Building an in-house data pipeline needs a lot of experience, time and manpower with higher chances of errors. You need to extract data using Criteo APIs & then connect it properly with the Amazon Redshift data warehouse.
Use Daton to integrate Criteo & Amazon Redshift – Using Daton to integrate Criteo & Amazon Redshift is the fastest & easiest way to save your time and efforts. Leveraging a cloud data pipeline like Daton simplifies and accelerates the time to build automated reporting to a great extent.
Configuring data replication on Daton on only takes a few minutes and a few clicks. Analysts do not have to write any code or manage any infrastructure, yet they can get access to their Criteo data in a few hours. Daton’s simple and easy to use interface allows analysts and developers to use UI elements to configure data replication from Criteo data into Amazon Redshift.
Daton takes care of:
- Rate limits,
- Table creation, deletion & reloads
- Refreshing access tokens,
- Historical data load,
- Incremental data load,
and many more important functions that are required to enable analysts to focus on analysis rather than worry about the data that is delivered for analysis.
Steps to Integrate Criteo with Daton
- Sign in to Daton
- Select Criteo from the Integrations page
- Provide Integration Name, Replication Frequency, and History. Integration name would be used in creating tables for the integration and cannot be changed later
- You will be redirected to Criteo login for authorizing Daton to extract data periodically
- Post successful authentication, you will be prompted to choose from the list of available Criteo accounts
- Select required tables from the available list of tables
- Then select all required fields for each table
- Submit the integration
Here are more reasons to explore Daton for Criteo to Amazon Redshift Integration
- Faster Integration of Criteo to Amazon Redshift– Criteo to Amazon Redshift is one of the integrations Daton can handle very fast and seamlessly. By following few steps, you can easily connect Criteo to Amazon Redshift.
- Robust Scheduling Options: allows you to schedule jobs based on their requirements using a simple configuration step.
- Low Effort & Zero Maintenance – Daton automatically takes care of all the data replication processes and infrastructure once you sign up for a Daton account and configure the data sources. There is no infrastructure to manage or no code to write.
- Data consistency guarantee and an incredibly friendly customer support team ensure you can leave the data engineering to Daton and focus instead of analysis and insights!
- Enterprise-grade data pipeline at an unbeatable price to help every business become data-driven. Get started with a single integration today for just $10 and scale up as your demands increase.
- Support for all major cloud data warehouses including Google BigQuery, Snowflake, Amazon Redshift, Oracle Autonomous Data Warehouse, PostgreSQL and more.
- Flexible loading options allows to you optimize data loading behavior to maximize storage utilization and easy of querying.
- Enterprise grade encryption gives your peace of mind
- Support for 100+ data sources – In addition to Criteo, Daton can extract data from a varied range of sources such as Sales and Marketing applications, Databases, Analytics platforms, Payment platforms and much more. Daton will ensure that you have a way to bring any data to Amazon Redshift and generate relevant insights.