Replicate Constant Contact to Redshift in minutes
Constant Contact is an easy-to-use email marketing platform designed to manage your leads and clients efficiently. Now you might want to move email campaign data to a data warehouse where you can analyze the hidden patterns, trends, and insights. Since various tools are creating different data silos in use, it makes generating reports and analyzing these data difficult and time-consuming. Replicate Constant Contact data to Redshift and ensure that you have access to analysis-ready data at any point in the data warehouse. Also, having your Constant Contact data in the same data warehouse as your ads, marketing, service, and support will help you get a complete and clear understanding of your business processes.
Here in the blog, we will cover two approaches to replicate Constant Contact data to Redshift. This will allow you to understand the advantages and disadvantages of both approaches and select the best process that suits your business needs.
Why integrate Constant Contact into Redshift?
Email marketing automation tools like Constant Contact generate a lot of data like open rates, contact tracking, clicks, contact list, email campaign details, events, and much more. All of this data needs to be analyzed along with product demand, and user behavior data to perform insightful analysis using various BI tools. Integrating Constant Contact data to Redshift will allow you to view this data alongside marketing, service, or CRM data and uncover insights that matter. With Constant Contact integration, you can not only automate the internal processes but you can unearth insights that can help you make smarter decisions, optimize processes, and generally serve customers better.
Constant Contact Overview
Constant Contact is a trusted partner in helping small businesses and nonprofits drive results with online marketing. It makes it easy to build a professional presence, attract customers, and sell more online, helping businesses to grow their customer base with email, social media, and event marketing tools. For small and even most mid-sized businesses, Constant Contact is a solid email marketing choice that’s especially friendly to companies just getting started as e-commerce retailers.
Amazon Redshift is a fast, scalable, and fully managed cloud data warehouse solution that makes it simple and cost-effective to efficiently analyze all your data using existing business intelligence tools. Redshift is designed to be used with a variety of data sources and data analytics tools. It is compatible with several existing SQL-based clients and for organizations that have a high demand for analytics and access to data. Amazon Redshift is an amazing solution for data warehousing to acquire new insights for your business and ultimately the customers.
How to replicate Constant Contact to Redshift?
Here are two approaches you can use to replicate Constant Contact data to Redshift. This will allow you to evaluate and choose the one that best suits your requirement.
Build your own data pipeline
This process needs a lot of experience and consumes a lot of time and manpower. The chances of errors are more due to multiple integrated steps one after the other. You need to extract data using Constant Contact APIs & then connect it properly with the Redshift data warehouse. This whole process to build a custom data pipeline requires regular intervention that makes it cumbersome.
Use Daton to integrate Constant Contact and Redshift
Integrating Constant Contact and Redshift with Daton is the fastest & easiest way to save your time and efforts. Leveraging a cloud data pipeline like Daton significantly simplifies and accelerates the time it takes to build automated reporting.
Configuring data replication on Daton only takes a few minutes and a few clicks. Your analysts do not have to write any code or manage any infrastructure, yet you can get access to Constant Contact data in a few hours.
Daton’s simple and easy-to-use interface allows analysts and developers to configure data replication from Constant Contact data into Redshift.
Daton takes care of:
- Rate limits
- Historical data load
- Incremental data load
- Table creation, deletion, and reloads
- Refreshing access tokens
and many more important functions for data analysts to focus on analysis rather than worrying about the data replication.
Steps to integrate Constant Contact with Daton
- Sign in to Daton
- Select Constant Contact from the integrations page
- Provide Integration Name, Replication Frequency, and History. Integration name would be used in creating tables for the integration and cannot be changed later
- You will be redirected to Constant Contact log in for authorizing Daton to extract data periodically
- Post successful authentication, you will get prompts to choose from the list of available Constant Contact accounts
- Select required tables from the available list of tables
- Then select all required fields for each table
- Submit the integration
For more information on Constant Contact Data Connector, you can visit the linked article.
Sign up for a trial of Daton today!
Here are more reasons to explore Daton for Constant Contact to Redshift Integration
- Faster integration – Constant Contact to Redshift is one of the integrations Daton can handle very conveniently and seamlessly. By following few steps you can easily connect Constant Contact to Redshift.
- Low Effort & Zero Maintenance – Daton automatically takes care of all the data replication processes and infrastructure once you sign up for a Daton account and configure the data sources. No need to manage infrastructure or write manual code.
- Data consistency guarantee and an incredibly friendly customer support team ensure you can leave the data engineering to Daton and focus on analysis and insights!
- Enterprise-grade data pipeline at an unbeatable price to help every business become data-driven. Get started with a single integration today for just $10 and scale up as your data needs grow.
- Robust Scheduling Options: This allows you to schedule jobs based on their requirements using a simple configuration step.
- Support for all major cloud data warehouses including Google BigQuery, Snowflake, Amazon Redshift, Oracle Autonomous Data Warehouse, PostgreSQL, and more.
- Flexible loading options allow to you optimize data loading behavior to maximize storage utilization and ease of querying.
- Enterprise-grade encryption gives your peace of mind
- Support for 100+ data sources – In addition to Constant Contact, Daton can extract data from a varied range of sources such as Sales and Marketing applications, Databases, Analytics platforms, Payment platforms, and much more.
A fully managed, cloud-based data pipeline like Daton can streamline your data flow with no effort needed from your end and allows you to focus on other value-added activities for your business.