Amazon Vendor Central To BigQuery -Made Easy
Replicate Amazon Vendor Central to BigQuery in minute
Do you want to transfer data from Amazon Vendor Central to BigQuery instantly? Here is an easy solution for this data migration process using an ETL tool: Daton.
E-commerce sellers usually list their products on various e-commerce sites and Amazon Vendor Central is one of them. Amazon is the home of millions of vendors. These vendors need a hub to manage their business on Amazon, and that hub is Amazon Vendor Central. It is an invite-only platform made for vendors of Amazon. So, once you become an Amazon vendor, then it would be best if you do not worry about sales and services. Amazon vendor central generates data regarding orders, purchases, shipments, returns, merchandising (marketing data), payments, customer data and more. Sellers need these data for further analysis from Amazon and from other e-commerce sites where sellers have listed their products or posted their advertisements. Hence, Daton comes into the picture. It is an ETL tool to transfer all the data from various data sources into a data warehouse like Google BigQuery.
Why integrate Amazon Vendor Central to BigQuery?
Let’s take an example of a global Amazon Vendor Central seller who makes electronic home appliances like T.V., audio systems, microwaves, and more. Amazon provides special privileges to such sellers selling their products in different countries. Like, a single sign-on where you can view all your sales, orders, and buyer messages from the various regions on one platform. You have to keep a tab on the inventory, orders, returns, invoices, shipments, monitor stock levels, marketing data. Several apps will generate multiple data silos. These individual categories will produce a large amount of data that you must accumulate at one platform for calculation and deeper analysis. Above all, if the data is manually calculated in software like excel, then there are high chances of getting errors. Also, the accumulation and calculation will consume a lot of time and not provide real-time results.
Therefore, the results will not help you to act quickly. For example, it will take you time to learn that a specific product is not generating enough revenue compared to your competitors’ products. Hence, modern online sellers opt for an efficient ETL tool for seamless data transfer. Daton is a powerful ETL tool that effortlessly transfers data from Amazon Vendor Central to a data warehouse like Google BigQuery. This data warehouse brings all your data to one place, which you can analyze, provide real-time results to enhance your business performance.
Amazon Vendor Central Overview
Amazon Vendor Central is for the first party sellers and distributors. It sends a registration invite for selling products in bulk to Amazon. When you associate yourself with Amazon, it also boosts your customer’s confidence to buy your product because of the popularity of the Amazon brand, thus increasing your revenue in a short span. Amazon Vendor Central also provides keyword-targeted marketing campaigns to offer proper exposure to your products. All you need to do is that once Amazon sends you the Purchase order, you have to send the ordered inventory. And as the customer accepts your product, you will get paid for it.
Google BigQuery Overview
Google BigQuery is a cloud-based service and is the first serverless data warehouse which Fortune 500 enterprises and start-ups use. It automatically fulfils any demands of a query. The best part about using Google BigQuery is that you can instantly load data to the service as soon as you start using it. A mechanism to load data in the data warehouse and the efficiency in writing SQL queries is the most crucial factor. Also, it optimizes the storage and datasets in the background. Hence makes real-time analysis quicker and easier. Furthermore, Google BigQuery service offers an excellent pricing model based on the amount of data processed by incoming queries, not on the storage or the compute capacity for processing queries.
How to replicate Amazon Vendor Central to BigQuery?
There are two ways in which you can replicate Amazon Vendor Central to Google BigQuery warehouse.
Build a data pipeline
This process needs much experience and consumes a lot of time and manpower. The chances of errors are more. You need to extract data using Amazon Vendor Central APIs & then connect it properly with Google BigQuery data warehouse.
Use Daton to integrate Amazon Vendor Central & Google BigQuery
Use Daton to integrate Amazon Vendor Central & Google BigQuery is the fastest & easiest way to save your time and efforts. Leveraging a cloud data pipeline like Daton significantly accelerates and simplifies the time it takes to build automated reporting.
Configuring data replication on Daton only takes a few minutes and a few clicks. You won’t require any code or manage any infrastructure, yet they can access their Amazon Vendor Central data in a few hours.
Daton is easy and simple to use. The interface allows analysts and developers to use UI elements to configure data replication from Amazon Vendor Central data into Google BigQuery.
Daton takes care of:
- Rate limits,
- Historical data load,
- Incremental data load,
- Table creation, deletion &reloads,
- Refreshing access tokens,
And many more important features to help analysts so that they can focus more on data analysis rather than worry about the data migration.
Steps to integrate Amazon Vendor Central with Daton
- Sign in to Daton
- Select Amazon Vendor Central from the Integrations page
- Provide Integration Name, Replication Frequency, and History. The integration name cannot be changed later as it would be used in creating tables for the integration.
- You will be redirected to the Amazon Vendor Central login page for authorizing Daton to extract data periodically.
- Post successful authentication, you will be prompted to choose from the list of available Amazon Vendor Central accounts
- Select the required tables from the available list of tables
- Then select all required fields for each table
- Submit the integration
Here are more reasons to explore Daton for Amazon Vendor Central to Google BigQuery Integration.
- Faster Integration of Amazon Vendor Central to Google BigQuery– Amazon Vendor Central to Google BigQuery is one of the integrations Daton can handle very fast and seamlessly. By following a few steps, you can easily connect Amazon Vendor Central to Google BigQuery.
- No Effort & Maintenance: Daton takes care of all the data replication processes and infrastructure automatically once you sign up for a Daton account and configure the data sources. You don’t need to manage any infrastructure or write codes.
- You get an incredibly friendly customer support team who ensure that you leave the data engineering to Daton and focus on analysis and insights.
- Daton is an Enterprise-grade data pipeline which you get at an unbeatable price to help your business become data-driven. Get started today for just $10 with a single integration and scale up as your demands increase.
- Robust Scheduling Options: allows you to schedule jobs based on their requirements using a simple configuration step.
- Daton supports popular cloud data warehouses like Snowflake, Google BigQuery, Amazon Redshift, Oracle Autonomous Data Warehouse, PostgreSQL and more.
- Flexible loading options allows optimizing data loading behaviour to maximize storage utilization and ease of querying.
- Enterprise-grade encryption gives your peace of mind.
- Support for 100+ data sources: In addition to Amazon Vendor Central, Daton can extract data from various resources like Databases, Sales and Marketing applications, Analytics and Payment platforms. Daton will ensure that all useful data can be transferred to Google BigQuery for generating relevant insights.