Amazon SP-API to Google BigQuery -Made Easy
Replicate Amazon SP-API to Google BigQuery in minute
Do you want a simple and quick way to migrate your data from Amazon SP-API to Google Bigquery? Here is a simple solution for this data transfer process using an ETL tool: Daton.
E-commerce is a competitive place as everyone is boarding on a new journey to begin selling online. They can sell their brand products online in any established marketplace or on an e-commerce platform. Marketplaces like Amazon smoothens the selling process by giving the complete infrastructure required for sellers. However, online selling needs additional tools like accounting or inventory management systems or payment. Therefore, they must consolidate and tally the data from Amazon and different tools for a complete picture. The data insights will enable them to track issues, trace any problems back through the workflow to the source, and enhance the functions of several teams.
Why integrate Amazon SP-API to Google BigQuery?
Amazon sellers are highly dependent on analysts to get regular reports from Amazon. A channel analyst mainly uses Amazon reports to create channel performance reports for Team Managers. Depending on manual reporting leads to a poorly performing channel. People can improve their company’s performance if they get a chance to spend more time enhancing business performance. Manual reporting doesn’t leave much time for strategizing on improving business performance. Amazon acknowledges this issue and has developed a plan for companies to get their data access efficiently. Amazon SP-API provides API sets that permit developers to obtain data from Amazon quickly. This will help them to submit reports on behalf of the Amazon sellers by leveraging the code.
Amazon sellers calculate the profits/losses by the below-mentioned formula:
Profits/Losses = (sales data from seller central – advertising expenses incurred in Amazon Ads).
Thus, sellers require the sales data from Amazon Seller Central and Amazon Advertising Reports to do the above calculation. Then for obtaining the profit, the data must be processed in excel. Analysts manually create reports for global sellers every day on each channel for every country.
The consequence of manual reporting is that analysis seldom happens, restricting how quickly sellers can reply to improved pricing, discounts, stopping non-performing campaigns, and others. Analysts can free up their time for deep data analysis by automating critical reporting tasks. This can be done by automating the data extraction process from Amazon SP-API to Google Bigquery. Analysts can use their insights to enable decision-makers to assess the effect of their decision and support them in making good decisions.
Amazon SP-API Overview
Amazon Selling Partner API (SP-API) is the most advanced version of the Amazon Marketplace Web Service (MWS). The SP API is a REST-based system to programmatically access data on orders, listings, reports and payments. It will permit sellers to automate data access to enhance selling ability, gain insights, automate manual processing, improve ad spend and simplify inventory management decisions. SP API will also support them target promotions and special offers when consumers are more likely to buy. It has JSON-based REST API design standards, advanced security and a sandbox for testing. Amazon Selling Partner developers will find it simpler to integrate the APIs and extract Amazon store data instantly. If you build apps in-house for your Amazon business, you must migrate from Amazon MWS. The Amazon SP API can be widely classified into:
- Feeds API
- Reports API
- Catalogue API
- Product Pricing API
- Authorization API
Google BigQuery Overview
Google BigQuery is a robust, durable, and flexible data warehouse used for analyzing big data. It allows super-fast SQL queries against petabytes of data using the processing power of Google’s infrastructure. You can upload massive datasets into BigQuery machine learning to enable you to understand the data thoroughly. BigQuery is a reliable source to process your data as it will support you securely and cost-effectively process-related data and turn it into actionable insights for your business.
How to replicate Amazon SP-API to Google BigQuery?
There are two ways in which you can replicate Amazon SP-API to Google BigQuery warehouse.
Build a data pipeline
This process needs much experience and consumes a lot of time and manpower. The chances of errors are more. You need to extract data using Amazon SP-API APIs & then connect it properly with the Google BigQuery data warehouse.
Use Daton to integrate Amazon SP-API & Google BigQuery
Use Daton to integrate Amazon SP-API & Google BigQuery is the fastest & easiest way to save your time and efforts. Leveraging a cloud data pipeline like Daton significantly accelerates and simplifies the time it takes to build automated reporting.
Configuring data replication on Daton only takes a few minutes and a few clicks. You won’t require any code or manage any infrastructure, yet they can access their Amazon SP-API data in a few hours.
Daton is easy and simple to use. The interface allows analysts and developers to use UI elements to configure data replication from Amazon SP-API data into Google BigQuery.
Daton takes care of:
- Rate limits,
- Historical data load,
- Incremental data load,
- Table creation, deletion &reloads,
- Refreshing access tokens,
And many more important features to help analysts so that they can focus more on data analysis rather than worry about the data migration.
Steps to Integrate Amazon SP-API with Daton
- Sign in to Daton
- Select Amazon SP-API from the Integrations page
- Provide Integration Name, Replication Frequency, and History. The integration name cannot be changed later as it would be used in creating tables for the integration.
- You will be redirected to the Amazon SP-API login page for authorizing Daton to extract data periodically.
- Post successful authentication, you will be prompted to choose from the list of available Amazon SP-API accounts
- Select the required tables from the available list of tables
- Then select all required fields for each table
- Submit the integration
Here are more reasons to explore Daton for Amazon SP-API to Google BigQuery Integration.
- Faster Integration of Amazon SP-API to Google BigQuery– Amazon SP-API to Google BigQuery is one of the integrations Daton can handle very fast and seamlessly. By following a few steps, you can easily connect Amazon SP-API to Google BigQuery.
- No Effort & Maintenance: Daton takes care of all the data replication processes and infrastructure automatically once you sign up for a Daton account and configure the data sources. You don’t need to manage any infrastructure or write codes.
- You get an incredibly friendly customer support team who ensure that you leave the data engineering to Daton and focus on analysis and insights.
- Daton is an Enterprise-grade data pipeline which you get at an unbeatable price to help your business become data-driven. Get started today for just $10 with a single integration and scale up as your demands increase.
- Robust Scheduling Options: allows you to schedule jobs based on their requirements using a simple configuration step.
- Daton supports popular cloud data warehouses like Snowflake, Google BigQuery, Amazon redshift, Oracle Autonomous Data Warehouse, PostgreSQL and more.
- Flexible loading options allows optimizing data loading behaviour to maximize storage utilization and ease of querying.
- Enterprise-grade encryption gives your peace of mind.
- Support for 100+ data sources: In addition to Amazon SP-API, Daton can extract data from various resources like Databases, Sales and Marketing applications, Analytics and Payment platforms. Daton will ensure that all useful data can be transferred to Google BigQuery for generating relevant insights.