Amazon SP-API to Amazon Redshift -Made Easy
Replicate Amazon SP-API to Amazon Redshift in minute
Do you need an easy method to transfer your data from Amazon SP-API to Amazon Redshift? Here is a quick and simple solution to migrate data using an ETL tool: Daton
E-commerce is a competitive zone as every company is venturing to start selling on the online platform. These companies get to sell their products anywhere on an e-commerce platform or a well-established marketplace. An e-commerce marketplace like Amazon facilitates the selling process by providing a wide range of solutions for sellers. However, online selling needs several additional tools like accounting or inventory management systems, payment tools. Thus, sellers must consolidate data from Amazon and other tools for a comprehensive view. The data insights enable sellers to track issues, trace any matters back through the workflow to the data source, and improve the operation of the various team.
Why integrate Amazon SP-API to Amazon Redshift?
Amazon sellers are heavily reliant on analysts for regular reports from Amazon. For example, a channel analyst usually applies such reports from Amazon to develop channel performance reports for the Team Leaders. However, depending on manual reporting can lead to an underperforming channel. Thus, one can enhance a company’s overall performance if they spend more time improving business performance. Hence, manual reporting doesn’t leave much time for planning on improving business performance. Amazon, however, recognizes this issue and has prepared a quick way for businesses to access their data easily. Amazon SP API provides a set of APIS that lets developers extract easily from Amazon. This method will enable developers to submit reports on behalf of the sellers by leveraging code.
Amazon sellers can calculate the profit/loss.
Profit/loss=(sales data from seller central – advertising expenses incurred in Amazon Ads).
Therefore, sellers would need Amazon Advertising Reports and Sales data from Amazon seller central platform to perform the above estimate. Moreover, the data must be processed in excel or similar software to gain the results. Most importantly, for global sellers, analysts manually create reports daily on all channels for each country. The result of manual work is that analysis scarcely happens, restricting how fast sellers can answer with revised pricing, discounts, pausing campaigns that are not working, and others. Analysts can automate crucial reporting tasks and free up their time for in-depth data analysis by automating data extraction from Amazon SP-API to Snowflake. Insights from analysts facilitate decision-makers to assess the result of their decision but also assists them in making better decisions.
Amazon Selling Partner(API) Overview
Amazon Selling Partner API (SP-API) is the newest version of the Amazon Marketplace Web Service (MWS). The SP API is a REST-based system to programmatically access data on payments and reports listings, orders. It will enable sellers to automate data access to improve selling capacity, automate manual processing, get insights, simplify inventory management decisions and optimize ad spend. SP API will also support them target special offers and promotions when consumers are more inclined to buy. It has JSON-based REST API design standards, enhanced security and a sandbox for testing. Thus, Amazon Selling Partner developers will find it easier and simple to integrate the APIs and extract Amazon store data directly. If sellers developed apps in-house for your Amazon business, you need to migrate data from Amazon MWS. The Amazon SP API can be classified into:
- Feeds API
- Reports API
- Catalog API
- Product Pricing API
- Authorization API
Amazon Redshift Overview
Amazon Redshift is the most popular data warehouse to offer a cloud-native, petabyte-scale service. The software provides a query engine for all users allowing SQL based querying and a host of business intelligence tools to connect with the service. Amazon Redshift is constructed on a scalable infrastructure, helps big data and massive workloads. The powerful management console permits connections from any SQL client. Amazon Redshift service also supports REST APIs enabling developers to work in real-time with simple API calls. In addition, it is compatible with several BI and visualization tools.
How to replicate Amazon SP-API to Amazon Redshift?
There are two ways in which you can replicate Amazon SP-API to Amazon Redshift data warehouse.
Build a data pipeline
This process needs much experience and consumes a lot of time and manpower. The chances of errors are more. You need to extract data using Amazon SP-API APIs & then connect it properly with the Amazon Redshift data warehouse.
Use Daton to integrate Amazon SP-API & Amazon Redshift
Use Daton to integrate Amazon SP-API & Amazon Redshift is the fastest & easiest way to save your time and efforts. Leveraging a cloud data pipeline like Daton significantly accelerates and simplifies the time it takes to build automated reporting.
Configuring data replication on Daton only takes a few minutes and a few clicks. You won’t require any code or manage any infrastructure, yet they can access their Amazon SP-API data in a few hours.
Daton is easy and simple to use. The interface allows analysts and developers to use UI elements to configure data replication from Amazon SP-API data into Amazon Redshift.
Daton takes care of:
- Rate limits,
- Historical data load,
- Incremental data load,
- Table creation, deletion &reloads,
- Refreshing access tokens,
And many more important features to help analysts so that they can focus more on data analysis rather than worry about the data migration.
Steps to Integrate Amazon SP-API with Daton
- Sign in to Daton
- Select Amazon SP-API from the Integrations page
- Provide Integration Name, Replication Frequency, and History. The integration name cannot be changed later as it would be used in creating tables for the integration.
- You will be redirected to the Amazon SP-API login page for authorizing Daton to extract data periodically.
- Post successful authentication, you will be prompted to choose from the list of available Amazon SP-API accounts
- Select the required tables from the available list of tables
- Then select all required fields for each table
- Submit the integration.
Here are more reasons to explore Daton for Amazon SP-API to Amazon Redshift Integration.
- Faster Integration of Amazon SP-API to Amazon Redshift– Amazon SP-API to Amazon Redshift is one of the integrations Daton can handle very fast and seamlessly. By following a few steps, you can easily connect Amazon SP-API to Amazon Redshift.
- No Effort & Maintenance: Daton takes care of all the data replication processes and infrastructure automatically once you sign up for a Daton account and configure the data sources. You don’t need to manage any infrastructure or write codes.
- You get an incredibly friendly customer support team who ensure that you leave the data engineering to Daton and focus on analysis and insights.
- Daton is an Enterprise-grade data pipeline which you get at an unbeatable price to help your business become data-driven. Get started today for just $10 with a single integration and scale up as your demands increase.
- Robust Scheduling Options: allows you to schedule jobs based on their requirements using a simple configuration step.
- Daton supports popular cloud data warehouses like Snowflake, Amazon Redshift, Google BigQuery, Oracle Autonomous Data Warehouse, PostgreSQL and more.
- Flexible loading options allows optimizing data loading behaviour to maximize storage utilization and ease of querying.
- Enterprise-grade encryption gives your peace of mind.
- Support for 100+ data sources: In addition to Amazon SP-API, Daton can extract data from various resources like Databases, Sales and Marketing applications, Analytics and Payment platforms. Daton will ensure that all useful data can be transferred to Amazon Redshift for generating relevant insights.