Amazon Ads to Amazon Redshift – Made Easy
Replicate Amazon Ads to Amazon Redshift in minutes
Do you want a quick and easy way to transfer data from Amazon Ads to Amazon Redshift? Here, we have discussed the instant data migration process using a powerful ETL tool: Daton.
Companies are striving to be more data-driven to offer their customers an engaging and seamless experience. There is a lot of data being generated by Amazon Ads, and some online retailers are looking to eliminate their multiple data silos by integrating these massive amounts of data from Amazon Ads to Redshift. This makes the process of reporting generation and analysis simpler. This article signifies the importance of Amazon Ads data and how you can access it without writing any code.
Why integrate Amazon Ads to Amazon Redshift?
Amazon ads is a marketing platform that generates relevant data like impressions, user behaviour, clicks and product details. It is vital to make the most of your Amazon sales, user behaviour and ad campaign data, as well as other data sources such as Facebook, social media platforms, e-mail campaigns and even your website. This can be used to better understand your audience, to refine your advertising strategies and boost ROIs. If you are a global seller in Amazon, you may have separate accounts for each region which will produce separate data sets. . It would also be impossible to analyze the entire business processes in all countries if all these data are not centralized in a single location and then analyzed.
Data Savvy eCommerce businesses try to reduce efforts on analysis and reporting by integrating data from all these channels into a cloud data warehouse like Amazon Redshift. Hence, reporting and analysis will become easy, inexpensive, and consequently done more frequently.
Amazon Ads Overview
Amazon ads is a popular online marketing platform with an active user base of 310 million. Advertisers who want to get better visibility for their products on Amazon can pay for specific spots by bidding for related keywords. This will result in greater visibility in the Amazon SERP. The sellers interested in selling to this customer base are also increasing exponentially every year. Amazon’s global marketplace provides sellers with an outstanding platform to sell to a worldwide market. Amazon Ads acts as an excellent opportunity to advertise on the world’s most popular online shopping platform. Advertisers pay for every click made by users. The advertising platform provides sellers on the Amazon marketplace with a higher position in the Amazon SERP. It quite is similar to that of Google AdWords, with the only difference that users can only advertise on Amazon’s marketplace.
Amazon Redshift Overview
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is the first public cloud service provider. It offers a cloud-based, petabyte-scale data warehousing service known as Amazon Redshift. AWS holds a leading position in the cloud data warehousing segment based on its popularity. Redshift is built on a scalable infrastructure, supports big data and massive workloads spanning many nodes and multiple petabytes of data. It also provides a robust data load management console, allows connections from any SQL client, and supports several business intelligence tools to connect to the service. Amazon Redshift supports REST APIs, which enable developers to manage the instance in real-time with simple API calls.
How to replicate Amazon Ads to Amazon Redshift?
There are two ways in which you can replicate Amazon Ads to Amazon Redshift warehouse.
- Build Your Own data pipeline
Building an in-house data pipeline needs a lot of experience, time and manpower with higher chances of errors. You need to extract data using Amazon APIs & then connect it properly with the Amazon Redshift data warehouse.
- Use Daton to integrate Amazon Ads & Amazon Redshift
Using Daton to integrate Amazon Ads & Amazon Redshift is the fastest & easiest way to save your time and efforts. Leveraging a cloud data pipeline like Daton simplifies and accelerates the time to build automated reporting to a great extent.
Configuring data replication on Daton on only takes a few minutes and a few clicks. Analysts do not have to write any code or manage any infrastructure, yet they can get access to their Amazon ads data in a few hours.
Daton’s simple and easy to use interface allows analysts and developers to use UI elements to configure data replication from Amazon Ads data into Amazon Redshift.
Daton takes care of:
- Rate limits,
- Table creation, deletion & reloads
- Refreshing access tokens,
- Historical data load,
- Incremental data load,
and many more important functions that are required to enable analysts to focus on analysis rather than worry about the data that is delivered for analysis.
Steps to Integrate Amazon Ads with Daton
1. Sign in/Sign up to Daton
2. Select Amazon Ads from the Integrations page
3. Provide Integration Name, Replication Frequency, and History. Integration name would be used in creating tables for the integration and cannot be changed later
4. You will be redirected to Amazon Ads login for authorizing Daton to extract data periodically
5. Post successful authentication, you will be prompted to choose from the list of available Amazon Ad accounts
6. Select required tables from the available list of tables
7. Then select all required fields for each table
8. Submit the integration
Here are more reasons to explore Daton for Amazon Ads to Amazon Redshift Integration
- Faster Integration of Amazon Ads to Amazon Redshift– Amazon Ads to Amazon Redshift is one of the integrations Daton can handle very fast and seamlessly. By following few steps, you can easily connect Amazon Ads to Amazon Redshift.
- Low Effort & Zero Maintenance – Once you sign up for Daton account, it will automatically take care of all the processes in the background. This will also remove any additional maintenance overheads, and you will get time to focus on other significant business activities.
- Support for all major cloud data warehouses including Google BigQuery, Amazon Redshift, Snowflake, Oracle Autonomous Data Warehouse, PostgreSQL and more.
- Flexible loading options allows to you optimize data loading behavior to maximize storage utilization and easy of querying.
- Data consistency guarantee and an incredibly friendly customer support team ensure you can leave the data engineering to Daton and focus instead of analysis and insights!
- Robust Scheduling Options: allows you to schedule jobs based on their requirements using a simple configuration step.
- Enterprise grade data pipeline at an unbeatable price to help every business become data driven. Get started with a single integration today for just $10 and scale up as your demands increase.
- Enterprise grade encryption gives your peace of mind
- Support for 100+ data sources – In addition to Amazon Ads, Daton can extract data from a varied range of sources such as Sales and Marketing applications, Databases, Analytics platforms, Payment platforms and much more. Daton will ensure that you have a way to bring any data to Amazon Redshift and generate relevant insights.